+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Cleveland Tomorrow Nite?

Is Cleveland Tomorrow Nite?

or has that venue been cancelled?
    I love the summer months!

Oh...I see in ticketmaster that PM Dawn will be at Peabody's on the 12th of July. Is THAT correct?

I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Louis you going to the Cleveland show? If so i will be attending with the Mrs.

Should be a damn fine show! If you want to try and find me ala Waldo i will be the Anderson Varejao looking mamajama. (although slightly shorter and not quite in as good shape)

Hope to see you there!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Yes, I believe I will be there. I hope to see you there, although I have no idea who Anderson Varejao is. I have no idea where this club is. Do you know? Is it in the flats?

Okay, I just looked it up. I should have known the guy from the Cavs. Got ya.

It used to be in the flats. (and was a hole in the ground) I have to look up where it's at now because it's out of their now. I've actually been to the new one and it's a nice place to see a show.

The hairstyle wasn't inspired by Anderson just how it happens to sort of look...and yeah...the Cavs are my team. It was nice to see them do well in the playoff's.

Hope to see you there....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Yes, your Cavs had quite an impressive run. I was actually routing for them (the only Cleveland team I would ever route for ). Lebron had a nice showing for his first time in the playoffs. If you guys could get one more "franchise player" or close to one, you might be the team to beat.

I'll be there as long as the tickets are available at the door. See ya there.

They got to hope Larry Hughes plays like he's capable of playing. Only playing in 40 or so games just isn't gonna cut it. The dude can ball (when healthy) but the when healthy part is often missing from his game.

I agree Louis , Lebron had a darn nice coming out party. It was good to see the Cavs make some strides and to get the city going crazy. Ilgauskas 100% proved to me that he is nothing more than Rik Smits which is what i've said all along.

Orson Welles

Ouch, Rik Smits, that's gotta hurt. Yeah, Huges didn't do so well in the playoffs. I expected so much more from him. That personal tragedy set him back a bit too, I guess.

I'm gonna have to sneak up to the arena for at least a game next year. I'd like to see Lebron play live.
    I'll have to call my cousin who's a judge there in Cleveland to see if he can use his clout to scam me some tickets. What good is family for if you can't mooch off 'em.

Uh-oh, look out , family clout! (anyone feel free to use this as a phrase you can yell out) If you got the means to hook up on some tickets you should make it happen. I have been a bum about going to see them live. I had a chance to pay out the rear-end to see a playoff game and turned it down. AS long as it's on the tube i'm cool. Nothing like live....but usually i get crappy seats and i am blind as a bat. (in fact i think bats say they are as blind as me to be honest)

Yeah...the whole brother dying aspect of things was pretty rough for Larry. Word on the street was that knucklehead complained about his role on the team. Here he played 40 games in the regular season. Had his brother pass which made him ineffetive in the playoff's.....and he COMPLAINS first chance he gets? This deserves an "Oh Larry!"

Orson Welles

Yeah, these sporting events (particularly playoffs) have gotten WAY out of hand price-wise. I thought about getting two Superbowl tickets until I heard they were a grand and a half a piece. A GRAND AND A HALF!!! These mofos out there have lost their minds!!! It would have been nice to drive to it only 4 hours and stay with relatives near Detroit. Oh well, watching it at the foot of my couch was just as satisfying.

Yeah, so many of these athletes are egotistical whiners.

Speaking of egotistical. Lots of the media is accusing Mr Lebron about "playing with the media" by not saying anything in regards to his contract extension. Some folks have accused him of his ego beginning to get out of control. This brings me back to a favorite point of mine. I hate the media.

Oh sure i could rant more and go on and on. The Lum anti media rant will take place next month. PLease bring your fancy drinking glasses.....

Orson Welles

I can hardly wait to hear that rant. And yes, the media is very evil. They build you up so they can tear you down. Mr. James is no exception.

Louis ....because i like you, you can gain admission to the anti-media rant even without a fancy drinking glass. Oh sure it won't be as hip happening and keen without you having a fancy drinking glass....but hey sometimes exceptions are to be made!

I had a great idea for Ford and Lebron which probably would never be used. I think they should make a "Cavalier" automobile -Lebron James package-. Tell me we don't have something selling like hotcakes in Cleveland?

Orson Welles

Hey...I like that idea. But the package has to be really really ghetto tacky in order to sell. We're talking neon dubs with a 23 that lights up when the car's in motion, Furry dice that hang from the mirror with only the two and three dots showing, a bright orange steering wheel that looks like a hoop, and mats that look like the floor in Gund Arena. I think we have a winner.

Don't let me start ranting on how evil the media is (we'll be here all night). Since I don't drink, not having a fancy drinking glass is something I'm used to.

Your concept for the new Cavalier is pure genius. Or perhaps it's over the top ....either way it's solid gold just like the old show! We can work on a presentation after the PM Dawn show. Make sure to have charts and one of those baton's to point at the charts.

A drinking glass shouldn't just be regulated to boozage. We will usher in (no not the Cavs partial owner) a new era of drinking glasses! We will also do it without the assistance of the media.

We are covering quite a bit of ground in this thread. Very groundbreaking indeed.

Orson Welles

I wonder if there is a guest list at the Peabody and if the fellas can put us on it? Two more nights--I can hardly wait! Seeing Be sing in person is like a dream come true.

And yes, we need to create our own media hype with the Cavalier.

If there's a joke to be inserted right here it would be... "If there's a guest list i guess we ain't on it!"

This will be the first time i've ever seen PM Dawn as well. Needless to say i am excited. So excited that for right now in order to make sure we do the best we can i am shutting the book on Lebron James Package for the Cavalier.

Speaking of which the national media just needs to stop this whole contract mess with him. Lord is it crazy!

Orson Welles

Tru dat for the guest list.

The national media needs something to feast on in the off season. We went thru the same thing last year with Hines Ward. They just need a story.

+ Reply to Thread