+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woman I find attractive...

Woman I find attractive...

There is this female at my job and she has some nice legs and a nice booty, too, I really don't like talking to her cuz I'm attracted to her! Am I being sexist or shallow? I do talk to her and try not to get caught looking at her ass when she is partially turned...

I don't like talking to her cuz then I get to thinking things and me being the Chuk that I am would like to chip at her chuk, ya dig! I tend to have tendencies to assert myself at woman, when I shouldn't be. When I talk my brain gets to thinking of ways I can flirt with her. I haven't yet but... I want to... but then It may be successful and me being who I am may get into trouble... Am I weird... or am I weirder than the rest of the guys on here?
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

True attraction is something that is NOT easy to fight or resist, Chuk. I believe we all have learned that by now. The trick is not to do anything STUPID, relating to that attraction. Good luck there.
    I love the summer months!

I agree with Louis. Nothing wrong with being attracted or having dirty thoughts. Who hasn't about a co-worker? The line is when you cross over to not being able to do your job, or making it hard for her to do her job because you make her feel uncomfortable.

Glancing at the bootay - ok. Staring at her tits while she's trying to talk to you about work? Not ok.

Thinking to yourself that you'd like to chip at her chuk? ok Telling her you'd like to chip at her chuk? Prolly not a great idea.

capisce?
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Yeah, I ain't trip'n!! I'm not gonna do anything that will make things awkward or jeaporadize my employment! I was just asking if because of that attraction me not liking to talk to her is weird of I !!

Miss M. we don't do much talking about work it's just lil chats about nothing... She's kinda giggly! Which sometimes makes me think I can slide in between the giggles... but I'm not gonna try anything...

Can You Dig It...

there are soooo many girls that I have been attracted to and 95% or more I never spoke to. I have really good self esteem

anyways, I never looked at it as a negative, even thought I am a realist(pessimist), because relationships don't work as a general rule... I know I know, the basic relationship isn't what people are in relationships for... in the end it just gives me an excuse to keep being shy.

It appears that we are on the opposite end of the spectrum as people Chuk, so my advice is likely not pertinent here... good luck with that though
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Intelligent Posts :11

ask her if she wants to see how your penis pump works...

ouch.

I use injections, thank you very much... It gets me to the right consistancy... Pumps have your shyt not as.... ya know.... erect! HA!

I couldn't wait for you to get a hold of this thread Chief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chukwuka
    I use injections, thank you very much... It gets me to the right consistancy... Pumps have your shyt not as.... ya know.... erect! HA!
    TMI, WAAAAYYY TMI

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    ask her if she wants to see how your penis pump works...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Count on Chief to spice up a serious conversation! I laughed outloud so I had to read the thread to my wife!
    Peace

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Yeah, I ain't trip'n!! I'm not gonna do anything that will make things awkward or jeaporadize my employment! I was just asking if because of that attraction me not liking to talk to her is weird of I !!

Miss M. we don't do much talking about work it's just lil chats about nothing... She's kinda giggly! Which sometimes makes me think I can slide in between the giggles... but I'm not gonna try anything...

Can You Dig It...
    DUDE IF YOU WANNA SEE HER OUTSIDE OF WORK YOU NEED AN ICE BREAKER!!! HERE'S A BASIC EXAMPLE: WHERE DO NORMALLY GO TO LUNCH?
    LETS GO NOW MY TREAT!!!
    OR IF YOU WANNA BE SLICK..................DO WHAT I DID ONCE!!!!
    WRITE YOUR CELL PHONE ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND AT THE END OF THE DAY
    TELL HER SHE DROPPED THIS PAPER AND IT LOOKED IMPORTANT. WHEN SHE CALLS THE NUMBER PICK UP AND REPLY "WHAT TOOK YA SO LONG?"
    OR DO WHAT I DID WITH MY GIRL................SIMPLY APPROACH HER AND SAY 'I THINK YOU'RE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER AND A MOVIE SOMETIME" I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH NETWORKING AND TALKING WITH WOMEN AND IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S DYING FOR YOU TO ASK HER OUT. WOMEN ALWAYS KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT THEM ON THE JOB AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SEEING MORE OF HER, STOP WASTING TIME AND ASK HER OUT!!!! JUST FIND THE CORRECT TIME TO DO IT!!!
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Count on Chief to spice up a serious conversation! I laughed outloud so I had to read the thread to my wife!
    CHEIF NEEDS A WHOLE BODY PUMP ANYWAY FROM WHAT I HEAR!!!LOL
    (KIDDING)
    WHO'S MY FAVORITE KLANSMAN!!!!
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pmfan
    It really wasn't that serious of a conversation... I'm just venting!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles
    DUDE IF YOU WANNA SEE HER OUTSIDE OF WORK YOU NEED AN ICE BREAKER!!! HERE'S A BASIC EXAMPLE: WHERE DO NORMALLY GO TO LUNCH?
    LETS GO NOW MY TREAT!!!
    OR IF YOU WANNA BE SLICK..................DO WHAT I DID ONCE!!!!
    WRITE YOUR CELL PHONE ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND AT THE END OF THE DAY
    TELL HER SHE DROPPED THIS PAPER AND IT LOOKED IMPORTANT. WHEN SHE CALLS THE NUMBER PICK UP AND REPLY "WHAT TOOK YA SO LONG?"
    OR DO WHAT I DID WITH MY GIRL................SIMPLY APPROACH HER AND SAY 'I THINK YOU'RE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER AND A MOVIE SOMETIME" I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH NETWORKING AND TALKING WITH WOMEN AND IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S DYING FOR YOU TO ASK HER OUT. WOMEN ALWAYS KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT THEM ON THE JOB AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SEEING MORE OF HER, STOP WASTING TIME AND ASK HER OUT!!!! JUST FIND THE CORRECT TIME TO DO IT!!!
    Well she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend I'm not really trip'n but when I C Da Az I get those warm and fuzzies...HA!! I'm try'n my best to be a good Chuk!! So I hope ya'll don't mind if I use ya'll as like my online "Group"

It really wasn't that serious of a conversation... I'm just venting!

Well she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend I'm not really trip'n but when I C Da Az I get those warm and fuzzies...HA!! I'm try'n my best to be a good Chuk!! So I hope ya'll don't mind if I use ya'll as like my online "Group"
    Hey chuk its better to be addicting to sex than drugs!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Chuk, you are doing the right thing. Co-worker flings usually make your work life too difficult and bring unecessary problems.

The best way to fight temptation is to never put yourself in a tempting situation. Be strong, good man.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04
    Chuk, you are doing the right thing. Co-worker flings usually make your work life too difficult and bring unecessary problems.

The best way to fight temptation is to never put yourself in a tempting situation. Be strong, good man.
    I agree with Wendy! It most likely will not work in the end. I know it looks tempting, but don't dip your pen in the company ink - or pee in your own pool - or one of those cliches.
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread