+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holiday World's Voyage Coaster

Holiday World's Voyage Coaster

Oh...My....Goodness!!!

This is the BEST Woodie ever built!!! The night ride on it last night was in-sane.

Holiday World has itself a winner.

www.holidayworld.com
    Last edited by Louis85; 05-27-2006 at 10:43 AM.
    I love the summer months!

That looks interesting.

Not your typical woodie, though.

It's an "out and back" with speed! I don't think I've ever seen or been on a woodie with that much speed to it. I'll bet it takes your breath away.
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Intelligent Posts :11

hehehehe...they said woodie....

i haven't been to holiday world in years. i thought it sucked these days. It's really close to me, so maybe I should take a weekend trip out there.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Don't Disturb this Groove

I went last year. It was 102 degrees, I stood in line for the raven for 40 minutes, then went to the water park. Lost my car in the parking lot and looked for it for half an hour, and then spent the rest of the night in bed dehydrated. Worst vacation ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    I went last year. It was 102 degrees, I stood in line for the raven for 40 minutes, then went to the water park. Lost my car in the parking lot and looked for it for half an hour, and then spent the rest of the night in bed dehydrated. Worst vacation ever.

at least you got free drinks

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Barney Freakin' Rubble

WOW!!! That looks AWESOME!!!! Did anyone else check out the videos? Long ride out there and then all of the curves back look like a blast!
    Peace

Just spent second day (and night) riding Voyage. This ride is the first woodie that is too intense for back-to-back rides! The coaster geeks are going to easily rank this ride the number one woodie at the end of this season.

it kicked my butt, first time ever from a wooden coaster. The return has so many twists and turns and all a downhill run. It blows away some of the best existing woodies. no joke. They truly set out to make the best coaster in the world, and maybe they have.

Go to Holiday World and ride this bad boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkman
    That looks interesting.

Not your typical woodie, though.

It's an "out and back" with speed! I don't think I've ever seen or been on a woodie with that much speed to it. I'll bet it takes your breath away.
    Not only does it take your breath away, it beats you the heck up! The return trip (back) is WAY more intense than the trip out. There is no calm part of this ride on the way back; it's all intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick
    i haven't been to holiday world in years. i thought it sucked these days. It's really close to me, so maybe I should take a weekend trip out there.
    This latest addition is worth going to the park for Terrick. You'll enjoy it, a lot!

Randomly found this while looking through old posts.

So I did eventually go on the Voyage and it IS their best wooden coaster. I prefer the water park these days (Wildebeest and Mammoth are amazing), but overall, Holiday World has really grown into an awesome park over the past 10ish years. I've been going twice each summer for a few years now. I was supposed to go last weekend but had to change plans, so I'm hoping to go this Sunday or the week after. That water park is all I look forward to every year in the summer. I bought one pair of tickets in December.

+ Reply to Thread