I am so excited now, I think I am on the right track...

There is this thing called candida, it's basically that you have too much yeast in your system... I ate some bread yesterday and I felt bad today, that got me thinking on the yeast path, anyways, beer, wine and bread are the things that trigger reactions. I think my 2 month saga is almost over, I feel like a medical detective researching all this crap online. My mom is going to bring me home a pill tomorrow to take, that illiminates the yeast in your system and then hopefully I can get back to balance. When you are out of balance you get allergic to things really easily(like yeast and other allergens) but when you are in normal balance you are less likely to be allergic to it. What that means is that I am not allergic to yeast at all times, just when I am out of balance. This is unconfirmed as exactly what is going on, but I am really excited because I am really sure that I am on the right track... Holy crap, it will feel good not to feel bad, hopefully in a few days that will be the case.

If I was allergic to beer, that would just about kill me Louis... lol, luckily I am not(I think) and its just temporary. But it hasn't been a bad 2 months without drinking, really it hasn't. I have learned some things too, so the experience has been a positive one, other than my health part. I feel like crap now, but I have to go golfing right now so don't feel too sorry for me...