+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from ATL

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    He's got a point there Harm.
    You think? As I recall, of all the people who have posted on the board, there have been very few really depressed people. Me, you, Chief, Mistress, Wendy, Wheeljak, are we all depressed? I certainly don't think so. Yes, now and then someone gets down and feels sorry for themselves, but clinical depression? few and far between (not unheard of, just uncommon).

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmeister
    You think? As I recall, of all the people who have posted on the board, there have been very few really depressed people. Me, you, Chief, Mistress, Wendy, Wheeljak, are we all depressed? I certainly don't think so. Yes, now and then someone gets down and feels sorry for themselves, but clinical depression? few and far between (not unheard of, just uncommon).
    dude you must be one of the most oblivious or naive people to ever set foot in this place
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

its not specifically clinically depression, but depressed,suicidal or highly conflicted people get a free pass
    the fruitier the better
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

i guess thats why im liked...im one fruity bastard....
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Barney Freakin' Rubble

First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person.
    I agree - tons of energy! He is very friendly, likeable and believes 100% in what he is doing. He is definitely a different feel than Be (compare his solo stuff to Dearest Christian), but I can't wait to see what these two can do together! Maybe one day it will be 3 (if JC can come down out of the clouds), but until then, Be is still here and is the center of what folks came to love in PM Dawn (in my opinion) - the words and music/arrangements.
    Peace

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Thank you Dean and Chris!!!
    I don't know how but dean totally nailed the entire situation!!! pmfan guys like you make it easy to be friendly, but I think of myself as a blue collar dude like everybody else!!! hell if i wasn't with be i'd still be in Briarcliffe college working on my associates in Networking!!! Tim just needs to understand that things change,and sometimes for the better!!! as far as jarret goes maybe you will see all 3 of us pull a "constructicon" and Merge together in a "Devestaion of Bliss", but only when JC stops Biting the Pillow and mans up about Recognizing our Chain of Command!!! We Miss Him on The road But we won't miss a beat either way!!! I have a funny feeling seeing us accept another Multi-Platinum Plaque
    will make him come to his senses and if not, He'll always have us to lean on as Family!!!
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to dedicate a song to JC , track 11 , the group are called P.M. Dawn and the album is the "Bliss album"
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

original release I am assuming, right (re-release track 11 doesn't make sense)

Y'know, I just thought about it... this is one of the first sustained threads I've seen in a while on PM Dawn that is actually about PM Dawn!
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

original release I am assuming, right (re-release track 11 doesn't make sense)
    Absolutely!
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..
    What if you are crazy but not depressed? Is that passable?

Greg's got the right idea here. I say go for it, grab the bull by the horns, establish an identity for everyone, and if some people think it's cornball, just break out the salsa.

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights? That would be kind of cool. I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls; and it would be fun to challenge obnoxious people to duels.

Quote Originally Posted by hart
    What if you are crazy but not depressed? Is that passable?

Greg's got the right idea here. I say go for it, grab the bull by the horns, establish an identity for everyone, and if some people think it's cornball, just break out the salsa.

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights? That would be kind of cool. I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls; and it would be fun to challenge obnoxious people to duels.
    That's my point hart it's a new day, a new P.M. Dawn!!! and when ya see me Throw Yo Infinity Up!!! The Utopianites
    are not just on this page ya know!!! We(Be and I) Performed BlissBoyz Bangin It
    In the Boston Hard Rock cafe last thursday and the crowd Flipped Out!!!(Including D.M.C.) Hate it Now But Pump It In Your Car Later and say"I'm Down wit Them Utopianites!!!" or Knights I don't Care!!!LOL
    Either way I Love Ya Hart 4 not being a Idiot about the song!!!

heh, heh, he said duels.

...I've always wanted to save swooning, flowery, melodramatic girls...
    You forgot "self-centered".

How about if we could be UtopiaKnights?
    I kinda like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles
    We (Be and I) Performed BlissBoyz Bangin It In the Boston Hard Rock cafe last thursday and the crowd Flipped Out!!!(Including D.M.C.)
    Now that sounds like it was awesome to behold. A new direction, something different in style, that the crowd wasn't expecting. Sounds like it turned them on their heads and shook out their preconceived notions.

Sounds like the birth of a P.M. AfterDawn.
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkman
    You forgot "self-centered".

I kinda like the sound of that.

Now that sounds like it was awesome to behold. A new direction, something different in style, that the crowd wasn't expecting. Sounds like it turned them on their heads and shook out their preconceived notions.

Sounds like the birth of a P.M. AfterDawn.
    Thank You BonkMan!! You Rock!!! See Ya After I Recover and Recuperate!!!

get well soon...sir giggles
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Quote Originally Posted by xtristessax
    hey i talked to you! welcome.

and that was Greg with Be (instead of JC), as JC is "retired" for the time being. no bid deal though.

glad to see you stopped by!

I'm assuming "no bid deal" means "no big deal"...and I think it's a big deal that he is gone People always assume the vocalist IS the band and that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest
    I'm assuming "no bid deal" means "no big deal"...and I think it's a big deal that he is gone People always assume the vocalist IS the band and that's not the case.
    Hey Tree, I'm not saying that it's "no big deal", because it is one if it is to you.

I'm curious though, just what exactly do you think that JC did in the group, and what exactly do you base that assumption on?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

hey you got to it before me!

i was gonna link him to this post:
    http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5191

also, what i meant by no big deal was that it was no big deal that hart was confused about the members of P.M. Dawn!

+ Reply to Thread