+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 81

Thread: Greetings from ATL

  1. #21
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    I think in the best interests of the new PM Dawn you should explain to everyone why JC is no longer there.. I mean we've all been fans of P.M. Dawn brothers JC and BE for 16 years..and suddenly JC's not there and no1 even explains why.. I mean come on..
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  2. #22
    From Outta Space! Cozmo D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!!
    Posts
    8,910

    Heheheh... Herobastard!

    I thought I told you man, he's busy being a billionaire in the spirit world!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

    Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

  3. #23
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    Hero!!! Dude!!!! I Cleared this up the other day in the welcome room ,but if you guys wanna clear it up once and for all call my cell phone like I tell all Utopianites on myspace(including you who already ask me questions to which I give "Truthful Answers") and we can have real talk!!! Better yet Why Don't You guys just Interview me and ask me whatever you want to ask!!!
    Since my Promotion to BlissBoy #2 I've been nothing but cooperative and
    Fan Friendly to the third power, ask Kristen,Pmfan, Wheeljack & Harmeister Dude. They call me I talk freely, I can't reveal everything (Especially not Prince Be's Utopian Negro Secrets) but I always aim 2 entertain and Please the ear.

    Call Me Up!!! 630 373-1905(except certain stalkers)
    How You who already asked me questions, Does'nt come to me b4 you complain is A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL Baffling 2 me Timbo!!! Cuz I show you love on Myspace.com!!! Just get at me 4 pete's sake!!!
    P.S.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!
    Last edited by Doo-Doo Head; 06-18-2007 at 04:27 AM.

  4. #24
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    Anybody wanna know about How Prince & I Lit Up Boston With D.M.C. in 2 separate spots in one night?(The Roxy & The Hard Rock Cafe)
    Who Wants to know about That?

  5. #25
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles
    How You who already asked me questions, Does'nt come to me b4 you complain is A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL Baffling 2 me Timbo!!! Cuz I show you love on Myspace.com!!! Just get at me 4 pete's sake!!!
    dude I already know why thats why I never asked..my point is I'm sure there's a lot of PM Dawn fans out there wondering what the hell is going on..and I haven't seen any real explanations given to them as to why JC is gone...
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  6. #26
    Senior Member Etherspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    oZ/Uk
    Posts
    3,316

    giggles,dude, its more than evident how obliging you have been to all the fans and how you jumped straight in here..

    could you give us a summary of you ? a quick Bio for the Pm Dawn peeps ?
    your influences too?
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #27
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    Finally The Doc........has Come Back!!! 2 Da Forum!!!

    B4 I start going, let me inform you all that I have Prince Be's Blessings and permission at all times.............My Voice increasing on this page does not mean that Be's Voice will diminish.........................That Being said let's get to it Utopianites!!!!!
    You wanna know about jc? I will answer in cybertronic code...........Prince Be is Megatron..................I am Prince Be's Soundwave........................and Jarret(DJ Minutemix) is STARSCREAM!!!! IF U REMEMBER THE MOVIE U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..........STARSCREAM SAW MEGEATRON GET PHYSICALLY WEAK, AND TRIED TO "SEIZE CONTROL OF THE DECEPTICONS" MEGATRON WAS CAST INTO DEEP SPACE WHERE UNICRON(A HIGHER POWER) GAVE MEGATRON A NEW BODY, AND "NEW TROOPS" WHEN "GALVATRON "EMERGED FROM THE LIGHT WITH HIS NEW BROTHER "CYCLONUS", HE FLEW BACK TO CYBERTRON WITH A STRONGER ARMY(UTOPIANITES) AND JUST AS STARSCREAM WAS BEING CORONATED KING GALVATRON EXECUTED HIM AND BEGAN A NEW JOURNEY WITH CYCLONUS.................................
    Understand My Utopianites I Am The Truth........................I believe In My Leader........My Brother.........My BLoodLine...................It Runs Deep!!!
    My First Appearance was "U Got Me Floatin" 1st Live Appearance was At The Old Palladium inNYC..................I Am Dr.Giggles..born september 6th,1972 @ 9:15am in mary immaculate hospital in queens ny behind jamaica avenue. Be And Jc would come stay with me every summer.b-cuz they are 2 and 1 year older they were the closest thing I ever had to older brothers...............My Dad is Be's Oldest Uncle,and Be's Mom is My Oldest and favorite Auntie,Hell she taught me how to drive!!! When Be started pm dawn he wanted me in but I went to the navy in 1990 b-cuz of drama(I Beat up a drug dealer in my far rockaway hood ,and he wanted to murder me) and my mother and I didn't get along. in 1992 i got a daily news clipping from my mother about my Brothers being attacked by BDP. I gave up my GI Bill and pulled a "howling mad murdoch" so I can get out in 3 years instead of 4, and recieve a general discharge under honorable conditions. I recieved a national defense medal and sea service ribbon, along with a 6h fleet commander's award for Bravery. I was a Ship's serviceman, Fireparty Electrician, and Damage controlman. I've been attacked by enemy fire during the gulf war a few times. Pm tried to find me 3 times overseas prior to my discharge to get me to go awol and join the early tours, but i didn't hook up with them until 1993. When Be evened the score with KRS-ONE at the palladium in 95 i was there!!! when Be had his stroke I was there. UTOPIAN WAYS- NEVER EVER QUIT ON YOUR BROTHER!!! JC MADE THAT MISTAKE!!! I Did Not!!! JC Thought His Stock was rising and Be's was Fading. I warned My Cousin Not to Enrage The Utopianites...................He Didn't Listen................Now That I Stand Beside The "Utopian Lord" He Is as He was.......INVINCIBLE!!!! EVERYTIME WE DO ANOTHER SHOW AND SMASH IT I GET STRONGER!!!! BE GETS STRONGER!!! WHENEVER I REACH OUT MY HAND AND THE UTOPIANITES MAKE NOISE I BECOME ALL POWERFUL!!!! PRINCE BE AND I WALK WITH DIFFERENT FORCEFIELDS AROUND US , YET OUR UTOPIAN POWERS ARE MANIFESTED THROUGH THE SAME CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS AND POSITIVE PLAINS................JC WAS NOT AN ENIGMA...................HE WAS A CANCER!!! I AM THE CHEMOTHERAPY THAT SENT HIM INTO REMISSION!!!! I AM OMEGA TO PRINCE BE'S ALPHA!!! I AM A HERO TO YOUNG PEOPLE , AND OLD, A WARRIOR, UTOPIAN FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH, A STUDENT OF HIP-HOP,MY HUNGER 4 KNOWLEDGE OF HIP-HOP NEVER DIES,AND MY LOVE FOR YOU UTOPIANITES NEVER DIES AS WELL!!! NEXT QUESTION PLEASE............................

  8. #28
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    By The Way Utopianites........................why Am I Not Seeing Enough Of You On Myspace? I Put The New Song "blissboys Bangin It!!!!" On The Dr.giggles Page Yet I See No Responses, No Comments, No Interaction What-so-ever!!! I Need My Forum Utopianites To Represent As We Are Being Restored Back To Full Power!!!!!
    Let Me Here You On Myspace On Both Pages!!!
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

  9. #29
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    My Influences Are simple Run,D.M.C.,J.M.J., LL-Cool-J,
    Shock-G,Cozmo-D, Hall & Oates, Ralph Tresvant, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks(Somewhere Other Than The Night!), Patty Labelle,Dolly Parton, Rick James,Prince, Hulk Hogan,Shawn Michaels(HBK), Glen(Kane The Big Red Machine )Jacobs, Optimus Prime"Freedom is the right of all sentinent Beings",
    Galvatron"I will Rip The Matrix out of Ultra Magnus' Chest with My Bare Hands!!!" Humpty Hump for teachin me it's ok to fall in love with Fat Girls!!!
    SoundGarden, REM, Third Bass, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Anita Baker, Parrish Smith(The Original Mic Doc), I'd Like 2 say what's Up 2 God!!!
    Prince Be-who Produced my entire solo album and never asked 4 a Fin Dime,only Brotherly Love(which is free of charge!!!)

  10. #30
    From Outta Space! Cozmo D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!!
    Posts
    8,910

    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

    Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

  11. #31
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    thats not funny coz...
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  12. #32
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    You wanted to know the truth!!!! The Funny part is Jarret really thinks he's the Driving force behind P.M. Dawn and that Be can't survive without him!!! and yes that's WWE superstar Shawn Micheals(another Utopianite) In my avatar with me!!!

  13. #33
    From Outta Space! Cozmo D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!!
    Posts
    8,910

    Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    thats not funny coz...
    That's what you say.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

    Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

  14. #34
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    Yeah thats really sad giggles.. considering BE wrote, produced and sung the entirety of dearest christian and fucked music.. considering they are BROTHERS.. considering theyve been a "group" for more than 16 years.. I wish they'd been able to work a lot better than that..especially after BE's recent health problems..
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  15. #35
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    That's what you say.
    Its okay for you Coz.. but PM Dawn are 1 of my fav groups.. and a message to you Greg..what the fuck are you goin on abt with "the utopianites" bullshit.. pm dawn aint some gimmick.. and the bliss boys are back? i never even knew who the bliss boys are.. and the transformer analogy.. I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..

    herobastard signing off
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  16. #36
    Weird Boston guy Harmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,857

    Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    Its okay for you Coz.. but PM Dawn are 1 of my fav groups.. and a message to you Greg..what the fuck are you goin on abt with "the utopianites" bullshit.. pm dawn aint some gimmick.. and the bliss boys are back? i never even knew who the bliss boys are.. and the transformer analogy.. I mean shit that may work for the 60% of depressed crazy people who are pm dawn fans.. but its not neccessary..I get it..

    herobastard signing off
    Dude, you got it all wrong. I have never been depressed, nor do I plan being depressed, nor do I think a lot of fans are (maybe just on this board, but I don't know if we are a good sampling), yadda yadda yadda.

    You just seem to have a chip on your shoulders against Greg it seems. First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person.

    Now on to the next part, how would you feel if you were in the background for years, wanting to be part of something bigger, and not being able to. Not because you couldn't, but because the roles had been established and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And at the same time you see stuff falling around you, you can't do anything about it because it's family. Be, Jarret, and Greg are all family, they grew up together, played together, were all friends together. The *professional* ties have been severed, but not the familial ones, so you have to walk a fine line. I've met PM Dawn at several concerts. I don't think Jarret has ever said more than two words to me, ever. Sure, I'm just some random white guy fan, but... PM Dawn is better today than it's ever been. Dr Giggles was using metaphors because it aptly fits, for multiple reasons. Don't disparriage him or get down on him because of who he is, just accept he's here to stay.

    Sure, he's a little different side of PM Dawn than we have seen before, but hey, now we're seeing more! At least Coz convinced him to not write in all caps anymore. Over time, he'll get used to us and calm down with the Utopianite stuff. Right now, he's just really excited to be where he is and doing what he loves. Give the man some props.

    (maybe this thread should be broken apart a little, not much of a welcome any more...)

    there we go, just right. keep walking...

  17. #37
    king of useless info syxxpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Dumont, New Jersey
    Posts
    3,699

    i for one welcome grizzeg with open izzarms....anybody who name checks glen jacobs has to be cool....lololol

    so welcome aboard splooge,,,,itll be cool to feel a different energy around here
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

  18. #38
    pm dawn fam til infinity Hero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    4,736

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmeister
    Dude, you got it all wrong. I have never been depressed, nor do I plan being depressed, nor do I think a lot of fans are (maybe just on this board, but I don't know if we are a good sampling), yadda yadda yadda.

    You just seem to have a chip on your shoulders against Greg it seems. First off, Dr. Giggles has a *lot* of energy. And when I say a lot, I mean a whole freaking buttload of energy. You get used to it, but it does come off strong at first when reading the posts. It's different in person.

    Now on to the next part, how would you feel if you were in the background for years, wanting to be part of something bigger, and not being able to. Not because you couldn't, but because the roles had been established and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And at the same time you see stuff falling around you, you can't do anything about it because it's family. Be, Jarret, and Greg are all family, they grew up together, played together, were all friends together. The *professional* ties have been severed, but not the familial ones, so you have to walk a fine line. I've met PM Dawn at several concerts. I don't think Jarret has ever said more than two words to me, ever. Sure, I'm just some random white guy fan, but... PM Dawn is better today than it's ever been. Dr Giggles was using metaphors because it aptly fits, for multiple reasons. Don't disparriage him or get down on him because of who he is, just accept he's here to stay.

    Sure, he's a little different side of PM Dawn than we have seen before, but hey, now we're seeing more! At least Coz convinced him to not write in all caps anymore. Over time, he'll get used to us and calm down with the Utopianite stuff. Right now, he's just really excited to be where he is and doing what he loves. Give the man some props.

    (maybe this thread should be broken apart a little, not much of a welcome any more...)
    dude I am nothing but grateful for Greg being their for BE when times were rough... why do I have a chip on my shoulder against Greg? I'm just pointing out I'm a fan of pm dawns music.. i'm not aboit to rush into the "utopianites" and start following be the leader of us all ... you do not think a lot of fans are depressed? where the fuck have you been these last 8 years
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

  19. #39
    From Outta Space! Cozmo D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!!
    Posts
    8,910

    Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    you do not think a lot of fans are depressed? where the fuck have you been these last 8 years
    He's got a point there Harm.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

    Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

  20. #40
    Banned wendyful04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MIA 305 Magic City
    Posts
    3,232

    Hi, Hart.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts