As many of you know about now, I am in the process of writing a book. So far I have the characters, the setting, and if all goes well, this is going to be a 13 part series. I given the first story (or probably the entire series) a name, as well as the sequel. I checked and discovered that no title has either names so I feel that I'm save to use them. Perhaps get those titles patented.

I'm not going to reveal the plot yet. Don't get uptight, I trust you cats and all, it's just that whenever I reveal my story to someone else, It fades away and I find myself back to square one. But I will tell you that it is a Sci-fi/fantasy/adventure where technology and magic emerges. (I know, it's been done, but I learn that it's how you tell a story. A friend of mine told me that people want the same stories, just told in a different way. Just like Star Wars was spawned from, The Hidden Fortress, The Sword and the Stone, and Flash Gordon.)

Well, break time's over. I got to get back to work. Oh before I bounce, My relationship with Jennifer is going great. I got her a Sponegbob pillow and CD player for Easter. I'll tell her you all said "Hi"

Peace.