If you've ever watched TNT Monstervision you probably do. If not here are the rules and their really simple.
A person tries to recall a film from their past that they either cannot remember or think no one else has a clue, Then someone else (If they can) tries to answer it. (by the way, you are free give character names, but not actors real names) This time around, the person asking may deliver as many films as they like and can name any prize they wish. Whosoever guess my flicks gets a lifetime pass to the "Kick Lord Blocturnal's Ass Club"
Ready let's begin.

This film came out probably in the 70s. It is the story of a man who is afraid of a chauffer from his childhood who can't never stop smiling (how creepy is that), The wife who is really a very old woman, and a son who can never stay away from the deep end of the family swimming pool. And let's not forget the house that can transform.

Here's my second flick (this one I do know the answer to)

The year is 1965, and a southern girl quits her day job to join the circus, she falls in love with the owner, befriends a stripper, but hates the other employees save one who she uses to get ownership of the circus. In the end....Well let's just say she gets exactly what's coming to her.

have fun.

P.S. An emergency team is on call for those who suffer from migraine, or any other head trauma from thinking too hard.
Good luck