+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PmDawn.net Updates Today

PmDawn.net Updates Today

thE ball keeps on rollin' for P.m. Dawn in 2006! Alot is going on these days, and although we don't have any major updates on album or dvd releases, we have these three keep us busy until that day:

Show on April 14th @ Andrew's Upstairs in Atlanta
    This show will be a PM Dawn Performance!!! Prince Be & I will run through the classics(Set Adrift On Memeory Bliss, Looking Through Patient Eyes, And I'd Die Without You) and some New and Unreleased Material!!!! After The Show There Will Be PM Dawn Merchandise and Music for Purchasing, and Of Course Autographs 4 All Bliss Boyz & Gals!!!
    http://www.andrewsupstairs.com/
    P.m. Dawn on MySpace.com
    thAt's right...they've engaged in yet another media...feel free to join up and be friends with P.m. Dawn...their direct profile can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/pmdawn
    P.m. on the Big Screen?
    Check it out for yourself if you don't belive me:
    http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/hawkstudios/themovie.html
    Last edited by Brian221; 04-05-2006 at 11:06 AM.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian221
    thE ball keeps on rollin' for P.m. Dawn in 2006! Alot is going on these days, and although we don't have any major updates on album or dvd releases, we have these three keep us busy until that day:

P.m. on the Big Screen?
    Check it out for yourself if you don't belive me:
    http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/hawkstudios/themovie.html
    that's a joke right?

holy schnikies! I wanna see it!

too bad they have 95% of the casting done
    I wanna be in a movie with PM Dawn! Maybe Be can get me a part...

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

hey brian, kind of off subject, but are you ever going to put the pmdawn.net intro page back up? i liked the loop. I made a full cd of it a few years ago.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

JC is known as Dr.Giggles now? And he uses a computer and the internet????

when did that happen?

there we go, just right. keep walking...

added on myspace!

That guy from Color Me Badd looks like he just got out of the state pen.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

hey, brian...take the / off the end of the myspace link for the lazies.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

I am confused...

PM Dawn myspace page blog shows a message from Dr Giggles saying "THIS PAGE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CONTROLLED BY PM DAWN!!!!(PRINCE BE AND I)".

The Dr Giggles myspace page has an entry of "PRINCE BE AND I WILL OFFICIALLY MAKE MICHAEL OUR LEAD#1 FAN AND MICHAEL WILL HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH ME(BLISSBOY2) AT ALL TIMES." It also has a quote of: It's Just Me" Dr.Giggles". I'm also known as "GigglesM.D. (Mic Doc)" and Only I am Registered this way with ASCAP! Accept no Imitations!!! I am also referred to as "The Goggler Greg Lewis" and "The Sploogetive"All 3 Names are registered with ASCAP so don't try 2 bite it!!!

At the bottom of the PM Dawn bio on the Dr Giggles myspace page, it says: Dr. Giggles is Also Releasing a solo album which is being Produced By P.M. Dawn, & a Group Album With The EQ All-Stars. He's Been Performing with Ricky-B, Michelle , & B-Haze 4 the last 4years!!!" The Docturnal's" Been Riding With The Bliss Boyz(P.M. Dawn) 4 16 Years!!! UTOPIAN BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH SPLOOGEMATICAL VEINS , ONCE AGAIN IT'S TIME 4 THE BLISS BOYZ 2 REIGN, WHAT'S OLD IS NEW AGAIN WE'VE SURVIVED ALL TEST, THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES............I GUESS!!!

www.funkinbeatz.net/v3/giggles.htm says it's Greg Lewis, he toured with PM Dawn for the last 14 years. It also says: Greg was content for a while doing shows in Long Island with his partner in rhyme Ricky B, when he got a call from P.M. Dawn Front man Prince-Be. “My cousin suffered a mild stroke in 2004, and he had a gig to do at NBC studios in L.A., I ‘m always down for free publicity!!!”. As it turned out, Greg resumed his old role as crowd motivator with the group, on The NBC summer series” Hit Me Baby One More Time” hosted by Vernon Kay.

So who is Dr Giggles and what became of JC?
    Peace

dr giggles aka greg is be and jcs cousin.. now why cant i access the pm dawn myspace?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

ooh good news brian..looks like we have sum shit to look forward 2

yeah umm.. wheres JC? if he's gone thats fucked up..but then I cant imagine JC leaving unless it was his own choice...

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    yeah umm.. wheres JC? if he's gone thats fucked up..but then I cant imagine JC leaving unless it was his own choice...
    when i saw that boys of summer pic i thought wtf.. JC looks different in that lighting..

whats going on !!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Intelligent Posts :11

let Be answer that question....K.......

I just got off the phone with Greg, aka Dr Giggles, aka the Sploogitive, aka the Docturnal....

Gregg is indeed Be and JC's blood cousin, and raised more like a brother. He's been behind the scenes working with PmDawn from just after the Bliss Album days. He made his first video appearance as the dude witht the crazy fro wig in the "You Got Me Floatin'" video.

Another fun fact was if you look closely on the Hit Me Baby clips, you'll see his hand is bandaged up -- the lady backstage was originally giving him the flowers i n a vase, and when she handed it to him, it shattered in his hand and cut him up pretty bad...the show had to go on anyway.

Here's a quote from a message about the movie:
    "...by The Way The Movie Is Called" Voosha Day" Be & I will play Private Investigators(no not aligators with Vest) who constantly Feud wth two other P.I.'s while chasing down the same drug lords. It's not just a cameo either, the director Rob Hawk Felt After an initial
    Phone meeting with Be & I, That our" Comedic Sibling chemistry" would be make us very hilarious characters in the movie!!!"
    As stated before, P.m. Dawn Loves You is the new album coming out. Its something they wanted to do for the fans, and is the former Jim Sullivan Syndrome.

Gregg is very enthusiastic about being a bigger part of P.m. Dawn in JC's absence. He is extremely responsive to the fans, was a key factor in Be's recovery over the last year(s), and is looking forward to bringing back the image P.m. Dawn once carried back in the 90's.
    Last edited by Brian221; 04-05-2006 at 11:22 AM.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

He's a billionaire in the spirit world!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Great update. Thanks, Brian!
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Intelligent Posts :11

bwhahahahahhaha Coz.......

wow so pm dawn is now be , greg and jive jones... that just doesnt seem right

wow so pm dawn is now be , greg and jive jones... that just doesnt seem right
    I agree. No disrespect to Dr. Giggles or whatever his name is (he may be a wonderful guy, who knows?), but I listened to his solo songs on myspace, and let's all be true to ourselves and admit that if he had nothing to do with PM Dawn..we would just see him as "another typical rapper". (possibly "wack rapper" to some)

That's just my opinion, but umm..yeah.

+ Reply to Thread