+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimme a fuckin break...

Wow, how long is this a-hole going to be allowed to post?
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

I'm not going to block him out of pure amusement

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHax
    HA HA! Nice plan! A little spice for life!
    Peace

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

PMDAWNONLINE: We won't ban you until we get bored with you.
    Keep your headphones on.

Quote Originally Posted by samedeepwaterasyou
    PMDAWNONLINE: We won't ban you until we get bored with you.
    hahaha, that one actually made me laugh. and now i feel stupid for laughing at a pm dawn joke alone in my room while listening to pm dawn.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHax
    Ohhhhh waaaiiittt....is this a prank?!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Don't Disturb this Groove

Someone needs a sedative...

what about the dump
    -TheXodus-

Hey Kernil Let me explain something to you... I understand that as a fan of PM Dawn.. you hear about music you dont have and you want it.. Hell there hasn't been a new pm dawn album since 1998...thats 8 years ago..

First of all two tracks from fucked music are available.. "being nowhere" is a b-side on the amnesia cd single..check amazon.. and "superstition" is the b-side on the amnesia vinyl..

Now take a minute to listen to why fucked music is not available.. It has absolutely nothing to do with cliques, or people on this forum.. It's because of Prince BE from PM Dawn..the man who created it.. So you don't have beef with us you have beef with him..

Now let me try to explain why BE doesn't want that album available anymore...

It's not just "an album" It's not just "music." It is something deeply personal.. I mean extremely personal.. It's his very heart and soul.. when he is going through the absolute toughest times... Prince BE has suffered from depression his whole life.. He's wanted to kill himself for the longest time.. Understand his mindstate.. On this album he let out emotions and feelings and songs he just doesn't want to have out there anymore.. Do you respect his wishes?

I like you would love to hear new pm dawn music and a new pm dawn album..as much as you.. but at the moment Prince Be is pretty damn sick.. I would much rather BE feels a little better and can get through life than worry about new music.. I tell you now cherish the music that PM Dawn has already released because its classic.. And take a moment to understand that the man who created that music you have enjoyed isnt feeling so well..

Through this site a bunch of us were able to get to know BE pretty well.. Through 6 hour plus chats with the man etc..so thats probably why we are a little protective.. Prince BE is not the messiah..he's not just another musician.. he's a human being.. Please understand that he really has a lot to deal with..and there really is a good reason why you cant get fucked music.. Its not about the music man.. Its got fuck all to do with us on this forum.. It's about a man really strugglin in life..and dealing with sum deeply personal shit..

Just understand that man really..That's all I ask..
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Nice one Saint Hax - you think I'm your fuckin entertainment? Post something remotely intelligent and we won't all take you for an irrelavent dickhead. And please get rid of that highly sexist statement on your posts - grow the fuck up.

And as for you HieroHero, when did you become Be's spokesman? I love the man for his music and sure I hope he finds happiness but I'm not putting his life story on the net - that's his business.

You still don't get what I am saying: it's not about access to music I haven't got - maybe that will come one day, it's how you dudes are ready to flame anyone who akss innocently.

yeah yeah - I've heard the shit about what's flaming and what's not. Someone please show some intelligence and get what I'm saying all along.

I'm just a fan, just like all of you.......

Dude, Hiero pretty much hit it on the head. If you want to "flame" him because he told the truth, go ahead. Be hasn't been on in a while, so we do our best to stand up for our friend. A few of us, but not all, of us have met and interacted with him personally. Some of us have gone to dinner with him, others have helped him record stuff, some of us have gone to movies, and still others play basketball with him at 2:00 in the morning. Be and Jarret are our friends, and as such we try and treat them with respect.

We get what you are saying. Most people here are not evil, they're just not eloquent.

Well Hax might be evil, depends on the day. Syxx, cheif, and I haven't been entertaining enough lately, so he is branching out.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by kernil
    You still don't get what I am saying: it's not about access to music I haven't got - maybe that will come one day, it's how you dudes are ready to flame anyone who akss innocently.

yeah yeah - I've heard the shit about what's flaming and what's not. Someone please show some intelligence and get what I'm saying all along.

I'm just a fan, just like all of you.......
    Dude, I get what you are saying - I got it from the beginning. I just don't see the "ready to flame" that you are talking about. What do you think "flaming" is? Several of the instances I have seen where someone posted about F'ed Music were greeted with explanations of why you won't find it along with little comments like "Duck", "Here we go again", etc. Not really flaming. Not that I am some know-it-all or anything, but to me flaming is what is in *THIS* thread - the responses to someone posting an agressive post. What you wrote about me when I laughed at "haha" - *THAT* was a flame. Not the explanation you quoted.
    Peace

Intelligent Posts :11

kernil..im still waiting to chat with ya...oh..and please be civil...dont come with all the hate...

Nice one Saint Hax - you think I'm your fuckin entertainment? Post something remotely intelligent and we won't all take you for an irrelavent dickhead. And please get rid of that highly sexist statement on your posts - grow the fuck up.

A++ good stuff! Will read again!

can

Reading all of this has made my eyes burn....
    Sounds to me like this "child" has given everyone grief.... and thus suffered the consequences.... detailed explanations of their thoughts on these subjects...
    Also one thing I have found with everyone on this forum is that they are all highly intelligent... But, for some reason when you come in swinging, on their turf, you are going to get shut down... I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has…: think:

Post something remotely intelligent and we won't all take you for an irrelavent dickhead.
    Stop saying "we" like we're all on your side, punk.

Someone please show some intelligence and get what I'm saying all along.
    we've all understood what you said, and we've all shown intelligence by providing every explanation you wanted in the most kind and straightforward way possible. until you didn't accept them and continued to attack us. i'm asking you to please show some intelligence and open your eyes. if you honestly cannot see what's going on here, you've got issues that you need to settle before coming back.

when you were in elementary school (be it fifteen years ago or last month), did you go up to a group of kids and and say, "Why won't you be my fucking friends, assholes? why the fuck don't you like anybody, and how come you don't fuckin' talk to me, dammit?!" and get pissed at them before ever even meeting them?

no?

then don't try to pull it here. if you want to complain, compile it all into one post, say it, and then, in the words of snoop: get the fuck out after you're done.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

what about my dumps.....
    -TheXodus-

you just keep on dumpin' 'em, man. when you gotta go, you gotta go.

can

Quote Originally Posted by sdldawn
    what about my dumps.....
    i thought after they rubbed your nose in it you would learn not to do it in the middle of the forum.... keep it in the corner

*sigh*, i guess we're going to have to put newspaper down for him until he learns.

+ Reply to Thread