+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exploding Dog

Okay, I've been lookin' at this site for a while. It doesn't seem that difficult to do. So, I've decided I wanna try it out myself and see how much pressure is on this guy. Send me your ideas, phrases, sentences, or whatever to switchultima@yahoo.com and i'm gonna try to do this...I'll work on a simple site tomorrow with mostly just links to the pics. For those of you who haven't seen the site, it's www.explodingdog.com

Peace,
    E

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

...or not....
    c'mon guys..i wanna try it out

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

ok,ok...here it goes....

icky pizza crusts
    berry flavored chapstick
    tick tock clock
    sun drenched trees
    half full salt shaker
    flat, 2 day old coca cola
    jet black nail polish

Hope those can help get you started, elle
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

thank you, deity...i'll get workin' on these right away, but i'm leavin' tomorrow morning, so i probably won't get much done...but i'll try. Keep 'em comin' guys, i'll have something to do when i get back

no problem, and take your time! i am intrigued to know what you will create from them however! :thumup:
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

+ Reply to Thread