+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just counted all my ICQ numbers

starting with the first one to the one I just signed up under I have 73

back in the hacking day I changed my number every month

ps I also had a differant number for each computer, I even had one for my Windows CE palmtop

I R A N.E.R.D

interesting...sounds like me with AIM sn's...

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

speaking of my palmtop I dug it up after a year of sitting in the box

is this badass or what? best used for typing up emails to girls in the back of math class :thumup:

flash glare is in the way but you get the point

i want wunadoz...but then i'd be on it all day and i wouldn't have a life....wait a minute....hahaha, life...the only life i have is sittin' in a bowl of milk...

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

I wasted so much time in class with that thing it's not even funny, plus it fit in my pocket so I could hide it easy

Oh man....STOP STOP STOP!!! I MUST have one! That sounds so great!
    how'd you connect in class? didn't you hafta have a phone line?

I didn't connect in class all the time, I carried a network card with me and pluged into the schools network to get on the net and send mail but I only had two class's that I sat close to a network jack. There was a one more class I connected in but that was my tech class and I had all the internet I could handle in there.

I miss school my teachers said I could do the work and make good grades I just found it more fun to work around what they gave me to work on. Needless to say my tech class was the only class I did anything in and when I wasn't doing good in there my future girlfriend (now ex) just happened to do the grading for that teachers classes so I got away with alot stuff :mrgreen:
    I miss her too I haven't talked to her in 7 hours and 27 mins :cry:

cool. good thing you had that girl grading Hope you get to talk to her before the big 8 hour mark.

Where would one happen to find one of these palmtops? And how much do they cost?

I paid $400 for that one but you can get them used for like $125 now mine kinda sucks now cause it's got Windows CE 2.0. Windows CE 2.11 has alot of stuff you can download for it and if your gonna spend the money I suguest getting one that has a color screen like a laptop and a built-in modem, the card modems eat batterys in like 30 mins.

http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list...me=MFTestComp29

I suguest a HP 660 or 680 they are killer but still kinda high @ $250 but they sold new for $700
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1357257506

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1357746002

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1357768152

better deal for a few more bucks, I'd get this one myself HP 690

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2028082650

coo', thanks. Now if i could just dig up $300....
    funny how this post was originally about a monster storm, and now it's suddenly about palmtops

[b]wait,..................did someone say,.........................math class?

+ Reply to Thread