+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waiting

Waiting

We just bought the dvd of Waiting, the movie about food service workers at a restaraunt called Shennanigans, and it is so f@@ken good.

It's got lesbians, a penis showing game, nasty customers, justice for nasty customers, wannabe gangsters, jailbait, a boss that sucks a$$, and some of the craziest crap I've seen in a while.

funny funny

If you've ever worked at a restaraunt, you will really love this movie.

If you've ever eaten at a restaraunt, you will really resent this movie.

can

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04
    We just bought the dvd of Waiting, the movie about food service workers at a restaraunt called Shennanigans, and it is so f@@ken good.

It's got lesbians, a penis showing game, nasty customers, justice for nasty customers, wannabe gangsters, jailbait, a boss that sucks a$$, and some of the craziest crap I've seen in a while.

funny funny

how weird... i just rented that movie today, and watched it with Jason... The angry chick reminds me a couple of girls that use to work with me at Ruby Tuesdays... they got fired for having a "bad attitude"
    that movie is really good...

Quote Originally Posted by can
    how weird... i just rented that movie today, and watched it with Jason... The angry chick reminds me a couple of girls that use to work with me at Ruby Tuesdays... they got fired for having a "bad attitude"
    that movie is really good...

I love that actress. Every time she wigged out in Waiting, I yelled out, "What a handsome little Focker!" (Meet The Fockers)

+ Reply to Thread