+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no net

can

no net

ok, so it is going on 24 hours, and i am without internet acccess... for some reason it is down at my house, and the phone company does not know why..... so here i am... at the public library, and it sucks... i have a history paper due on monday, and a math test to study for(that is an online math class) so i am going through withdraws... hands are shakey, vision blurry.. i feel so unconnected....

Quote Originally Posted by can
    ok, so it is going on 24 hours, and i am without internet acccess... for some reason it is down at my house, and the phone company does not know why..... so here i am... at the public library, and it sucks... i have a history paper due on monday, and a math test to study for(that is an online math class) so i am going through withdraws... hands are shakey, vision blurry.. i feel so unconnected....
    Awwww... I hope your internet feels all better real soon.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

can

thanks... gotta go, cause my one hour alloted session is about to expire....

can

update on the situation:
    Called the phone company, says there has been a great deal of DSL outages in my general location... and they do not know when it is going to be back up... this is great...
    thankfully i can still use good ol dial up...it is slower than a snail.... but it is still truckin
    so now instead of having six or seven windows/ tabs going at one, i have one... at least i can focus my attention on the matter at hand...
    i have never been so happy to be able to do my homework !!! i must be getting sick, cause that sounds weird

can

ok, thanks to the top notch service i recieve from my phone company, 10 calls later and the DSL is up again... woo hoo

Welcome back!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

wanna hear a sob story?

Yes, that also means that you can laught at me too...

Anyways, 2 days ago I rearranged my desk... meaning I moved my computer screen, my computer box, my TV's subwoofer and my printer around. Which two machines got too close to each other? One hint, the printer and computer screen have nothing to do with it all!

So my computer won't start anymore, my internet there is gone, it fuqued up the network that I was on so I can't send crap that I need to have there, it also fuqued up my D: drive, so I can't transfer important shit over... etc... etc...

it sucks, bad.

I can't communicate with 'the world' anymore... anyone have any suggestions? Is my comp fugued, or can my buddy salvage it? Anyone have a similar experience -- ie magnet too close to computer, therefore your computer gets ko'd.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

can

Quote Originally Posted by justafan
    wanna hear a sob story?

Anyways, 2 days ago I rearranged my desk... meaning I moved my computer screen, my computer box, my TV's subwoofer and my printer around. Which two machines got too close to each other? One hint, the printer and computer screen have nothing to do with it all!

So my computer won't start anymore, my internet there is gone, it fuqued up the network that I was on so I can't send crap that I need to have there, it also fuqued up my D: drive, so I can't transfer important shit over... etc... etc...

it sucks, bad.

I can't communicate with 'the world' anymore... anyone have any suggestions? Is my comp fugued, or can my buddy salvage it? Anyone have a similar experience -- ie magnet too close to computer, therefore your computer gets ko'd.
    Thats weird.. was just talking to sainthax about something like that very situation...don't know how to help you though... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by justafan
    wanna hear a sob story?

it sucks, bad.

It very well could have been the magnet in your subwoofer screwing everything up.
    It might have been too close.
    It'll ruin vhs tapes and cassettes too.

+ Reply to Thread