+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spamming is bad now...

Spamming is bad now...

McCalla, a Florida man accused of sending huge amounts of spam was fined $11.2 billion, he is also restricted from using the Internet for 3 years.
    McCalla sent 280 million spam email messages and used return addresses pointing to CIS domains.

The money are going to be payed to CIS Internet Services, a small ISP from Iowa. However, chances are McCalla will not have the required sum of $11.2 billion dollars, as Robert W. Kramer (owner of CIS) suspects.

With a typical $20 / hour job (instead of making money overnight by spamming), he will have to work for the next 269,230 years to pay the fine.

=o holly shit

now is that 100% accurate? O.o
    www.moerockmusic.com

PM Dawn for life.

can

that guy got super owned
    down with spam

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHax
    McCalla, a Florida man accused of sending huge amounts of spam was fined $11.2 billion, he is also restricted from using the Internet for 3 years.
    What are they going to do, take away his fingers?

McCalla sent 280 million spam email messages and used return addresses pointing to CIS domains.

I think I got one of those.

The money are going to be payed to CIS Internet Services, a small ISP from Iowa. However, chances are McCalla will not have the required sum of $11.2 billion dollars, as Robert W. Kramer (owner of CIS) suspects.

With a typical $20 / hour job (instead of making money overnight by spamming), he will have to work for the next 269,230 years to pay the fine.

I think he can do it. Hard work really pays! Just ask me, I'm a teacher!

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Peace

Intelligent Posts :11

hey hax...that company is in a town just down the river from me.....when i heard about that, i was like...i hope like hell they use that money to clean up the air there....

1.) banned for 3 years...that sounds like when i used to get grounded..
    2.) $20/hour! that's four times what i make! i know that's for professional jobs, but...that's four times what i make!

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Welcome to the real world...I don't think I could survive right now on $20/hr...I'd have to sell my car, get a smaller house and default on my student loans...oh yeah...and eat lots of ramen.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

+ Reply to Thread