+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if...

What if this is just a really long dream??? I mean, I could wake up tomorrow morning and my whole life for the last 9 months or whatever could have all been created in my mind. What if i'm not even who i am and i'm just dreaming that i'm somebody else? When will I wake up? What if when I do wake up, i'm only dreaming that i woke up? Just thought I'd take after Sainthax and make a random post... :mrgreen:

Anyone ever seen "Surf Ninjas"? Every time he says "What if" the thing comes true. Remember that one part where he goes, "What if the house blows up?" and it did?....That was awesome...then he was like, "What if I lose this power?!"....okay, i think i should stop now...

Peace,
    E

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

the matrix has you

follow the black puppy dog

we are all actually molecules on the fingernail on the index finger on the right hand of one sammy davis junior who is still alive somewhere......-and did not die in 1989 as previously reported.....syxxpm
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Intelligent Posts :11

fred savage might actually be sammy

What if this is just a really long dream??? I mean, I could wake up tomorrow morning and my whole life for the last 9 months or whatever could have all been created in my mind. What if i'm not even who i am and i'm just dreaming that i'm somebody else? When will I wake up? What if when I do wake up, i'm only dreaming that i woke up? Just thought I'd take after Sainthax and make a random post... :mrgreen:

E
    Could you really dream something THIS mundane?! :weird2:
    I love the summer months!

What if Louis remembered that he was supposed to scan the I'd Die Without You sheet music? now that would be scary...

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

[b]wasn't that 221?

oh...maybe it was..i don't remember...if it was, what ever happend to him?

Intelligent Posts :11

pay attention young annakin

hang on...workin' on my own smiley..

There...i can't figure out how to make the background trasnparent with flash...maybe hax can help me out....

okay, if it doesn't work now, i need some help...

+ Reply to Thread