+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster diving results

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M
    Sadly, I teach college kids -- 18-22. And yeah, it doesn't seem to get much better as an "adult." In fact, from the shenannigans I see around the campus, I think it gets worse...

I always like I think I wasn't that stupid, but prolly when I was 18 some professor was looking at me rolling their eyes...
    Trudat!

I don't know about stupid but I know was crazy like muthafukka. Perhaps that's the same thing...
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

this is pretty priceless

can

there need to be a reinactment with video footage and some audio commentary.... a dramatic re-creation.....
    that was hilar terrick, you and your friends have some gall to try to lie to the cops about your intentions....
    if i ate at wendys i would send you the cups... but i don't :P

Barney Freakin' Rubble

That is TOO FUNNY!!!!!! BTW, I got 4 cups for ya.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    Please tell me that you blackened your faces too!!!

this was my original idea:

until howard talked me into wearing a black hat instead. i wanted to pretend to be spider man, but they wouldn't let me.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

BUT! I went back with just howard last night. we have a theory that andrew attracts police and considered not bringing him last night. So tonight we tested it and went to all four locations. Three had been raided already, but the one on the scarier side of town hadn't. We just had to compete with some asian couple who beat us there. so after the cops' reactions last night, we were prepared to tell them the truth right away, but we didn't have any problems this time.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

and we WERE walking towards kroger! wendy's and kroger share the parking lot. We could have been going to buy snacks first. Nobody ever asked "where are you going after kroger?"

You were walking towards Kroger with your dark clothing and your yellow rubber gloves and your suspicious behavior. People have been shot for less. You do realize that you have Middle Eastern features, right? It's not safe for you and your little fantasy games out there! And you wanted to wear that mask as well? Son, go back home before something bad happens to you!
    Alright
    Yeah...

You were walking towards Kroger with your dark clothing and your yellow rubber gloves and your suspicious behavior. People have been shot for less. You do realize that you have Middle Eastern features, right? It's not safe for you and your little fantasy games out there! And you wanted to wear that mask as well? Son, go back home before something bad happens to you!

Whaddya think, Coz? 48 hours? That's about how long I'd give him making it in NYC before he got a cap in his ass...
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Whaddya think, Coz? 48 hours? That's about how long I'd give him making it in NYC before he got a cap in his ass...

And that's why I live in a small college town where there are rarely any real crimes. I've been stopped before for "looking suspicious" walking around campus at night when i was wearing a black hoodie. All we were doing was walking around and killing time and we got patted down. The cops around here don't have anything to do, so it's not hard to get stopped.

besides, i got some friggin wendy's cups, didn't I? and i still have a clean record.

Shit, they'd probably scoop him up coming in at the airport!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick
    besides, i got some friggin wendy's cups, didn't I? and i still have a clean record.
    You would have MORE Wendy's cups and one less police encounter if you had any friggin SENSE!

You just don't get it, do ya? You took a simple thing like looking in a dumpster for Wendy's cups and made it into a serious, possibly DANGEROUS encounter with the police! The wrong cop in the wrong mood and ANYTHING can happen!
    Alright
    Yeah...

joking aside that was pretty fuckin stupid lying to a police officer.. if you are going through dumpsters to get cups tell them your going through dumpsters to get cups..

imagine this...

"MAN SHOT DEAD "GOING TO KROGER"

Three suspicious youths were shot dead last night. The trio were acting strangely while wearing yellow dishwashing gloves in dark clothes. After lying to police they resisted arrest and were shot as they attempted to flee the scene. It was later revealed they were scrounging through wendys dumpsters for cups so they could fly to meet their "online girlfriends"

I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    joking aside that was pretty fuckin stupid lying to a police officer.. if you are going through dumpsters to get cups tell them your going through dumpsters to get cups..

imagine this...

"MAN SHOT DEAD "GOING TO KROGER"

Three suspicious youths were shot dead last night. The trio were acting strangely while wearing yellow dishwashing gloves in dark clothes. After lying to police they resisted arrest and were shot as they attempted to flee the scene. It was later revealed they were scrounging through wendys dumpsters for cups so they could fly to meet their "online girlfriends"

Alright
    Yeah...

we're not stupid enough to get ourselves shot. we really were headed towards kroger. wendy's was in the opposite direction we were walking when we got stopped.

Dumpster Diving does break some sort of law. I think it's technically stealing and TRASH isn't officially trash until it's hauled away or something, but I highly DOUBT a police officer would follow through and get you guys in big trouble. Lying about it was a stupid idea. Especially your explanation. You might as well have told them that you were on your way to do an autopsy. It would have been more believable.

can

You would have MORE Wendy's cups and one less police encounter if you had any friggin SENSE!

You just don't get it, do ya? You took a simple thing like looking in a dumpster for Wendy's cups and made it into a serious, possibly DANGEROUS encounter with the police! The wrong cop in the wrong mood and ANYTHING can happen!
    dang Coz... you are laying down some serious truths here..
    you sound very fatherly at that moment..

Quote Originally Posted by can
    dang Coz... you are laying down some serious truths here..
    you sound very fatherly at that moment..
    yeah , round these parts we just call him Pops..

well, not really..

"One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick
    we're not stupid enough to get ourselves shot. we really were headed towards kroger. wendy's was in the opposite direction we were walking when we got stopped.
    umm start lying to the police about what your doin.. who knows what will happen
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

hey, guess what? i lied, i'm alive, and i'm going to massachusetts. telling me every other reply that i shouldn't have lied isn't going to change the fact that i did, so everybody just calm down. and now i can say i lied to the cops and got away with it.

+ Reply to Thread