+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dumpster diving results

Terrick
    Teenager of the Year

Yep!

Do yourself a favor and don't wear that stupid mask of yours to the airport.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

you are a fucking idiot...
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick
    hey, guess what? i lied, i'm alive, and i'm going to massachusetts. telling me every other reply that i shouldn't have lied isn't going to change the fact that i did, so everybody just calm down.
    I agree. He probably will think twice before doing it like that again. Enough with the parental speeches.
    and now i can say i lied to the cops and got away with it.
    HA! I wouldn't tell too many people that. That might get you out of a job faster than you get the interview!
    Peace

we're not stupid enough to get ourselves shot. we really were headed towards kroger. wendy's was in the opposite direction we were walking when we got stopped.
    So you're in agreement that you guys were being stupid?

I've done dumber $hit, especially when I was a teenager.

I once ran 5 red lights in a row, like a complete idiot.

can

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04
    So you're in agreement that you guys were being stupid?

I've done dumber $hit, especially when I was a teenager.

I once ran 5 red lights in a row, like a complete idiot.

did you run them accidently, or were you aware of what you were doing?

Quote Originally Posted by can
    did you run them accidently, or were you aware of what you were doing?
    The first one was an accident. The others were just stupid. I was like 17 and I was crazy and destructive and inconsiderate. It's like this feeling just came over me and I didn't stop myself. At least it was like 4 am and the streets were dead empty.

I can't believe I did that.

No, what he doesn't seem to understand is what he did was DANGEROUS. Dangerous to his life as well as his freedom. I have 2 boys, well men, 22 and 16, so of course it worries me when it comes down to males his age.

What he still doesn't see as what was stupid was his LIE! Sure he may never dumpster-dive with stupidity again, but he still thinks that his lie was a good one so he will have no problem doing that! The jails and prisons are FULL of people who proclaim their innocence because they believe that their lies or alibis were solid.

Even now he is protesting that he was heading towards Krogers, so there was no reason that the cops shouldn't have believed his story. He probably would have held to this story right through trial, and proclaimed it right throughout his prison term. I'm telling you, I hear stupidity like that ALL the time!

Terrick, let me break it down for you. You were driving around suspiciously, so much so that you realized it, as well as somebody else, who informed the police. We know that because 3 cars came. You were all dressed in dark clothes and you were wearing yellow plastic gloves. Obviously, your objective was NOT Krogers, even if you WERE going to stop in there first, and nobody realized that more than the cops! So, their original suspicion that you were up to no good was immediately confirmed by your ridiculous alibi of going to Krogers. With every insistence that you gave that this was your intention you further confirmed their suspicions, as well as insulted their intelligence. I can almost guarantee that if your boy hadn't fessed up AND had those other cups you would have at least spent the night in the station. If any break-ins or burglaries had been committed in the area they may well have picked you up for that, and the longer you held to your alibi the more it would have hung you for it. What is more, at that point if you try and switch alibis that can end up making you look even more guilty as well.

The bottom line, unless you have committed a REAL crime, do not lie to the police. If you DO commit a REAL crime, you better have a damm good alibi worked out ahead of time, or just fess up. You are fast growing beyond the cute and cuddly stage, and the real world is waiting for you out there. It's cold, it's dark, it's mean, and it's NOT fair. Play time is over kid!
    Alright
    Yeah...

nice post Coz.. we've all done stupid shit..what I find offensive is that he doesn't even realize it

dont you love being 18..thinking your all mature thinking you know whats up and as you get older you realise you dont know shit..and you have less and less control over life..ahh its all downhill from there

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    Even now he is protesting that he was heading towards Krogers, so there was no reason that the cops shouldn't have believed his story. He probably would have held to this story right through trial, and proclaimed it right throughout his prison term. I'm telling you, I hear stupidity like that ALL the time!

Terrick, let me break it down for you. You were driving around suspiciously, so much so that you realized it, as well as somebody else, who informed the police. We know that because 3 cars came. You were all dressed in dark clothes and you were wearing yellow plastic gloves. Obviously, your objective was NOT Krogers, even if you WERE going to stop in there first, and nobody realized that more than the cops! So, their original suspicion that you were up to no good was immediately confirmed by your ridiculous alibi of going to Krogers.
    Or even worse, they believed they WERE going to Kroeger's -- heading to a convenience store with dark clothes and yellow plastic gloves, if I was a cop I might be thinking "armed robbery"...
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    nice post Coz.. we've all done stupid shit..what I find offensive is that he doesn't even realize it

dont you love being 18..thinking your all mature thinking you know whats up and as you get older you realise you dont know shit..and you have less and less control over life..ahh its all downhill from there
    Trudat! The 5 year span between 16 and 21 is the stupidest point of your life, because you think that you know everything but you don't really know anything and you're not trying to hear or learn a damm thing!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M
    Or even worse, they believed they WERE going to Kroeger's -- heading to a convenience store with dark clothes and yellow plastic gloves, if I was a cop I might be thinking "armed robbery"...
    Yeah, I thought about that too. If he was black or a little older it probably would have been their first presumption.
    Alright
    Yeah...

I read this in our local newspaper: Terrick started a craze.

KENOSHA It wasn't a raccoon or dog digging for scraps that spread trash around the parking lot at a Wendy's in Kenosha.

For the last two months, a promotion by the fast-food restaurant chain has some people Dumpster diving for cups and buying Biggie sodas by the dozen.

Wendy's and Florida-based discount airline AirTran have been offering free frequent-flyer rewards on the sides of 84 million Biggie drink cups.

A collection of 64 coupons can be redeemed for a round-trip flight anywhere AirTran flies. Thirty-two coupons buy a one-way ticket.

The promotion ended last Saturday. But many restaurants still have cups left, and customers have until mid-February to redeem the coupons for an airline ticket. AirTran has already redeemed about 85,000 coupons. The airline is limiting individuals to two round-trip flights.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

This is seriously the funniest post here of all time! hahahahahahaha

Notice how the two New Yorkers were the ones freaking out and lecturing him about being a young man of color and encountering the police - y'all thought we were crazy.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

omg as much as I didn't want to, I had to read through this thread and see how incredibly stupid I was. hahaha

I can still imagine that entire scene: my stomach dropping as the cop stopped instead of driving by, actually thinking that he would believe we were going to Kroger and leave us alone, the feeling of trying to shove my hands into jeans pockets while wearing no slip rubber gloves, worrying that they were going to find Andrew's machete under the front seat that he used to clear out plants on the houses he worked on at his dad's construction job..

I hope I'm less dumb now.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M View Post
    Notice how the two New Yorkers were the ones freaking out and lecturing him about being a young man of color and encountering the police - y'all thought we were crazy.
    Word!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick View Post
    omg as much as I didn't want to, I had to read through this thread and see how incredibly stupid I was. hahaha

I can still imagine that entire scene: my stomach dropping as the cop stopped instead of driving by, actually thinking that he would believe we were going to Kroger and leave us alone, the feeling of trying to shove my hands into jeans pockets while wearing no slip rubber gloves, worrying that they were going to find Andrew's machete under the front seat that he used to clear out plants on the houses he worked on at his dad's construction job..

I hope I'm less dumb now.
    You've grown up quite well kid.
    Alright
    Yeah...

considering recent history.. Terrick should consider himself lucky to be alive!

+ Reply to Thread