+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone want UK LE Of the Heart CD (4 xtra tracks)

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Anyone want UK LE Of the Heart CD (4 xtra tracks)

The Limited Ed CD Of the Heart... (UK release with 4 extra tracks) is up on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1
    Peace

Have it!

people used to sell shirts. i haven't seenone of those for a long time.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

What are the bonus tracks like?

14. Ode to a forgettable mind

15. Twisted mellow

16. For the love of peace

17. Reality used to be a friend of mine.

It the last a remix or something??

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest
    What are the bonus tracks like?

14. Ode to a forgettable mind
    (More Than Words Mix) Early - Be singing the chorus and "do-do"s (?with JC?). hip-hop with acoustic guitar (?sample?). Be rapping. Words seem to poke fun at or attack the music industry. This track is also available on the Paper Doll cd single. I really like it - infectious.

15. Twisted mellow
    "1991 - the new age of rap music" - Be rapping with samples and live audiance sounds in the background. Fairly hardcore for Be. "You twisted my mellow...". Reminds me a bit of Plastic. Minute Mix breaking it down... Also available on A Watcher's Point of View cd single.

16. For the love of peace
    Another peppy one with Be rapping. A bit softer than Twisted Mellow. The beat kinda sounds like a train, driving on, lots of kick drum. At the end it gets kinda weird - flows into an old (scratched) record of violins and flute... Also available on Set Adrift on Memory Bliss cd single

17. Reality used to be a friend of mine.

It the last a remix or something??
    (US Mix) Different start - begins with something like ocean waves, then la-la-la's throughout (from the end in the LP version). Mix gets a bit much when someone blended the la-la-la's with the regular Reality chorus (sometimes starts sounding a little muddy). I like the idea of the la-la-la's throughout. It sounds pretty much like the US Radio Mix, but with the ocean waves added to the front.

Just my opinions and the way I hear it. Your milage may vary...
    Peace

I'm really contemplating buying it, but I'm not sure if it's worth paying for just 4 extra tracks.

For the Love of Peace is also on the soundtrack to the movie "Gladiator" (1992, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104346/)
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

I'm really contemplating buying it, but I'm not sure if it's worth paying for just 4 extra tracks.
    I forgot to mention all of the different CD artwork included - totally different insert from the US release. It even folds differently. IM me your email address and I will send you a picture of the inserts unfolded, one above the other. I thought the extra songs were cool, but since I already have them on other CDs, I still wanted it for the artwork. Heck, I also grabbed a copy of the double LP - but it has even more extras that are different... that was probably my most expensive PM Dawn purchase.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan
    I forgot to mention all of the different CD artwork included - totally different insert from the US release. It even folds differently. IM me your email address and I will send you a picture of the inserts unfolded, one above the other. I thought the extra songs were cool, but since I already have them on other CDs, I still wanted it for the artwork. Heck, I also grabbed a copy of the double LP - but it has even more extras that are different... that was probably my most expensive PM Dawn purchase.

Damn, it's over now and it didn't even sell for that much. I should have gotten in. If anybody sees any more back up there, let me know.

Damn, it's over now and it didn't even sell for that much. I should have gotten in. If anybody sees any more back up there, let me know.
    If it's any consolation, it went to a member of the forum. Assuming the guy ever ships it to me.

+ Reply to Thread