+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Keep your Wendy's cups for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    I can see that it's in the fine print, Miss Smarty Twoshoes. Oh, sorry, MZ. Smarty Twoshoes! What I'm saying is, how the hell would they find out that member's of my WIFE's family works for Wendy's? They would first have to do a background check on me to find out if I even HAVE a wife, then a background check on her to find out her maiden name, then find out what the names of the members of her immediate family are, then see if any of them work for Wendy's. I just don't see them doing that for everybody who sends in their little pieces of cups. They would go broke!
    Hehe, I wasn't being serious...you're right, they'd never make the effort unless you started getting a whole lotta free tickets. No flying your entire family to Maui. I just wanted an excuse to write a post about alien anal probes.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by ETHERSPIN
    it would only serve them if they took a double take at someone with an excessive amount ...
    I agree. I am in the marketing business - in fact, we did a marketing thing for McDonalds giving away a big prize. With the data that we collect, I would imagine that they have all employees info in a database. It is not hard to compare entry addresses to employees' addresses. Also, names can be compared to see if employees are entering. Same last names at the same address as an employee would send up a red flag.

Obviously, if John Brown works at wendy's and his sister Niki Jones (married Mike Jones, lives in their own house) sends in for 2 free tickets, they won't think much of it.

But if Niki sends in for 12 free round trip tickets, they are sure to dig into the employees info for the few wendy's near Niki's house. They might also look to challenge the actual purchases of the cups.

I agree that they will probably only look into the excessive amounts, but they will probably also do simple checks to see if employees are entering.

BTW, Coz, just bustin ya chops when I posted the rules, I am sure you could see around it all!

I thought the alien probe angle was funny, Mistress!!!!
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M
    Hehe, I wasn't being serious...you're right, they'd never make the effort unless you started getting a whole lotta free tickets. No flying your entire family to Maui. I just wanted an excuse to write a post about alien anal probes.
    You see, you just set me up for the perfect bootay comeback, but since I don't wanna scare you off for another 3 years.....

Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan
    I agree. I am in the marketing business - in fact, we did a marketing thing for McDonalds giving away a big prize. With the data that we collect, I would imagine that they have all employees info in a database. It is not hard to compare entry addresses to employees' addresses. Also, names can be compared to see if employees are entering. Same last names at the same address as an employee would send up a red flag.

Obviously, if John Brown works at wendy's and his sister Niki Jones (married Mike Jones, lives in their own house) sends in for 2 free tickets, they won't think much of it.

But if Niki sends in for 12 free round trip tickets, they are sure to dig into the employees info for the few wendy's near Niki's house. They might also look to challenge the actual purchases of the cups.

I agree that they will probably only look into the excessive amounts, but they will probably also do simple checks to see if employees are entering.

BTW, Coz, just bustin ya chops when I posted the rules, I am sure you could see around it all!

I thought the alien probe angle was funny, Mistress!!!!
    I still say you're a smartass! I'm watchin you Mr. Fan!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    I still say you're a smartass! I'm watchin you Mr. Fan!!!
    HA! You are probably right! Most folks think I am a smart ass or at least stirring the pot. Some think I am the smartass that usually stirs the pot! Just call me the wooden spoon...
    Peace

Spoon!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

terricks done an FD I take it haha
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Terrick - I got 2 cups! Everyone I saw had biggie sized their combos, so they did not get the cup that counts. Anyway, my wife (stays at home with one kid while the other is in preschool) goes out now and then and said she would try to hit Wendy's a few times for more cups for you. Do you want these now? Or wait until we have a few more? I know we'll never collect enough to make it worth while for us (although on some days a one-way ticket for the 4-year-old doesn't sound bad...), might as well give them to someone who can use them...
    Peace

Barney Freakin' Rubble

BTW, Terrick, did you ever make it dumpster diving? How many cups did you get?
    Peace

Intelligent Posts :11

im still waiting for the video before i start collecting..

thanks! let me know when they get sick of wendy's and then send them to save on shipping.

i didn't get to go dumpster diving yet because the kid whose dad's truck we were supposed to use hasn't had a free weekend yet. i still plan on doing it, though.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    terricks done an FD I take it haha

hardy ha ha
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

+ Reply to Thread