+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird physiology of forum members?

Weird physiology of forum members?

got any weird physical traits in your family or weird things about your body/shape etc ??

one is.. when i grow a beard, i cant predict what colour it will be.. ive had variance from medium blonde to jet black .. and even reddish brown..
    besides that ive got a weird boney bit at the back of my skull....

do share!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

sorry...only mental traits in my family..:P
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

My tongue is extremely long. Longer than Gene Simmons. I don't have that connecting thingy underneath my tongue and this allows me to stick it out waaaaay far. I do this thing I call Soap Bar where I stick my tongue all the way out then squish it down with my lips and it looks like a big a$$ bar of soap. This trick brings smiles and "ooohs" and "aaaahs" out of everyone.

I can also squirt streams of spit out from under my tongue. This is terrible, but sometimes I will be walking with a friend and I'll squirt to the side and then go, "I think it's gonna' rain. I feel drops." And they'll go, "Yeah, me too..... Wait! Dammit, Wendy, you're spitting on me again!" They are disgusted and amused all at the same time. They hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by ETHERSPIN
    got any weird physical traits in your family or weird things about your body/shape etc ??

one is.. when i grow a beard, i cant predict what colour it will be.. ive had variance from medium blonde to jet black .. and even reddish brown..
    besides that ive got a weird boney bit at the back of my skull....

do share!
    Have you ever let it grow out really long and check out all the different colors? Have you taken a pic of it? If you have, can you share it?

to be honest it looks silly.. because some parts will be blondish and look like holes in the beard!!! so i shave a regrow once a week! that squirtin is nasty but funny!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

can

I can also squirt streams of spit out from under my tongue. This is terrible, but sometimes I will be walking with a friend and I'll squirt to the side and then go, "I think it's gonna' rain. I feel drops." And they'll go, "Yeah, me too..... Wait! Dammit, Wendy, you're spitting on me again!" They are disgusted and amused all at the same time. They hate me.
    i can do that too, i noticed i could do it at a young age, in the back seat of my grandparents car, my brother and me were eating a big bag of jolly ranchers, and i mastered the art of "snake" spitting, as my mom calls it.

Quote Originally Posted by can
    i can do that too, i noticed i could do it at a young age, in the back seat of my grandparents car, my brother and me were eating a big bag of jolly ranchers, and i mastered the art of "snake" spitting, as my mom calls it.

one of you two really needs to teach me how to do that..

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

One of my canine teeth rotated a little when it came in permanent, and so it looks real pointy, like I have one vampire fang.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

can

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick
    one of you two really needs to teach me how to do that..
    get a bag of green apple jolly ranchers, eat one, take your tongue and push up on the flat part of the roof of your mouth. if you can do it, then it will work. if not, eat the jolly ranchers and enjoy, it is a win-win situation

get a bag of green apple jolly ranchers, eat one, take your tongue and push up on the flat part of the roof of your mouth. if you can do it, then it will work. if not, eat the jolly ranchers and enjoy, it is a win-win situation
    Watermelon Jolly Ranchers are better.
    How is that possible?

all I got is that I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue...but compared to Wendy this is not terribly impressive...
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

let me get this straight , our forum peeps are acid squirtin, tongue stretching, hair sprouting, fang bearing creatures of the night ??
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

can

from the looks of it.... yup

Actually, it's like I have a squirting mechanism underneath my tongue. I just lift and squirt like a hose. No, it's more like a Windex sprayer. It's so much fun! So if you ever meet me in person, don't stand too close.

Quote Originally Posted by ETHERSPIN
    let me get this straight , our forum peeps are acid squirtin, tongue stretching, hair sprouting, fang bearing creatures of the night ??
    Don't forget alien-skulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendyful
    Actually, it's like I have a squirting mechanism underneath my tongue. I just lift and squirt like a hose. No, it's more like a Windex sprayer. It's so much fun! So if you ever meet me in person, don't stand too close.
    How many times can you do it before you run outta ammo?
    How is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M
    all I got is that I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue...but compared to Wendy this is not terribly impressive...
    I can touch the tip of my nose and underneath my chin. I can also do the Butterfly with my tongue. That's where I make it roll like a wave from the back to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak
    Don't forget alien-skulled.

How many times can you do it before you run outta ammo?
    Ok, this is weird. When it runs out, I turn my tongue around so that the tip is touching one of my molars and this triggers more 'ammo'.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04
    I can touch the tip of my nose and underneath my chin. I can also do the Butterfly with my tongue. That's where I make it roll like a wave from the back to the front.
    There is no practical usage for that talent.
    Nope, not one thing.
    How is that possible?

Ether - I also have the knob on the back of my skull.

Wendy - I also can spit from under my tounge - 'round these parts that called a gleek.

I also am missing some tendons in my left shoulder that lets me dislocate it with no pain and jack my shoulder blade way out.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak
    There is no practical usage for that talent.
    Nope, not one thing.
    Liar

+ Reply to Thread