+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your sex ID!

your sex ID!

where do you fall on the male/female brain type spectrum?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...add_user.shtml

take a look , id be very interested to see the results of certain members including a couple of the new peeps... ahem.

post mine in a sec when finished..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

results.....

This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.

Your score: 18 out of 20Your score: 18 out of 20
    Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
    Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

If you scored 18 - 20: You have more of a male brain. On average, men outperform women in this task and those with more mathematical knowledge tend to score quite high as well. In past studies, 60 per cent of the people in this range were men.

This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.

Your score: 50%Your score: 50%
    Average score for men: 39%
    Average score for women: 46%

If you scored between 34 - 66%: You may have a balanced female-male brain.

You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.

Right thumb on top: This suggests the left half of your brain is dominant. Many studies have tried to establish whether there is a relationship between handedness and brain dominance. Some scientists believe that if you are left brain dominant, you would be more verbal and analytical.

Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

However, these theories are debatable and leave much to be said about the small percentage of people who are ambidextrous.

Your empathy score is: 12 out of 20Your empathy score is: 12 out of 20
    Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
    Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising.

Systemising

Your systemising score is: 6 out of 20Your systemising score is: 6 out of 20
    Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
    Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work. A system can be a road map, flat pack furniture, or a mathematical equation – anything that follows a set of rules. A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.

This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.

Your score: 7 out of 10

If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

We asked you to measure your ring and index fingers. Your ratios came to:

Right Hand: 1.05
    Left Hand: 1.15Right Hand: 1.05
    Left Hand: 1.15

Average ratio for men: 0.982
    Average ratio for women: 0.991
    It's thought that your ratio is governed by the amount of testosterone you were exposed to in your mother's womb. The ratio of the length of your index finger to the length of your ring finger is set for life by as early as three months after conception. Even during puberty, when we experience intensive hormonal changes, the ratio stays the same.

Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women, whose ring and index fingers are usually of equal length.

This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.

Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.

This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 9 out of 12
    Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
    Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

verbal fluency , associated a total of 8 words
    If you produced 1 - 5 words: You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain.

This task asked you how you would divide money.

If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25

So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.

SOOOOO....
    generally i came out borderline except two categories... empathy was in the female range but skills like using maps,mechanical etc was nowhere near the average male..
    also rather worrying , the average male finger ration was .96 female slightly above , mine , 1.15 !! arg..

"One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm not posting all of it, but I scored right in the middle -- I did really well on the empathy questions, but I also got perfect scores on the spatial tests.

And my fingers were really below - .92

And I demanded $40 on the money question - I figure they gotta take the deal cause it's 10 more bucks then they had, and who's gunna turn that down?
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

angles - 19/20 (very male)

Spot the difference very low, well below every average - very male trait ( I was playing poker while doing this - that might account for my horrifically low score... maybe not)

Hands, left side of my brain is dominant

Empathy score - 1 out of 20 (isn't that amazing? that could explain a few things too)

Systemizing - 11/20

Eyes - 7/10 (says I am a good empathizer??)

Fingers .93, .96

Faces - perfer feminin faces

Shapes - 9/12

Words - 9/9

Overall I am in the 50% male range (average)
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

wow.. some different results right there.. very interesting .. Hey wendy if you are reading this, id be interesting to see how you would show up because of some insight you gave into your own growing up and personality type(in one of those nice guys/girls threads)

forgot to add, mind also came right on the dot 50% male range so maybe some traits compensate for others....
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Here are my results. It looks like I am either both, or neither-- take your pick.

Angles
    13/20 (balanced [borderline feminine])
    Spot the Difference
    50% (balanced)

Hands
    Right-brain dominant

Empathizing
    5/20 (masculine)
    Systematizing
    13/20 (masculine)
    Eyes
    9/10 (feminine)
    This one is strange; this test showed that I'm an good empathizer, but the previous test showed that I'm a bad empathizer.

Fingers
    Right Hand - 1.03 (feminine)
    Left Hand - 1 (feminine)

Faces
    Prefer more feminine faces

3D Shapes
    11 (masculine)
    Words
    7 (feminine)
    Ultimatum
    25 (balanced)
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

my brain's warped but tried the test anyways cause sex is hmmmmmmmn
    yummy
    Spatially bmbed out left side dominant no surprise empathy 18 out of 20 system 9 of 20 eyes 9 f 10 digit 1 female faces welllll
    got lost there
    didn't do it for me none of them boooooooooo
    couldn't look into their eyes and get their vibe
    k ladies am I alone
    Isn't the sexiest thing about a guy how they are?
    Give me a sexy sweet passionate guy and I'm gone.
    end of test
    thanks for the headache ether
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

If that makes me crazy then that's okay.
    Reverence for the Father and his instructions outweighs all else.
    In all directions, love one another give us grace for agreement with Your will.
    Leaving all else behind us.
    I love you God; show me the real truth not idols.
    Pleading the blood on life and the world all over.
    so be it.

so for everyone who indicated they were attracted to guys im assuming they tested on how masculine the faces were they liked
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't Disturb this Groove

I did this thing, and tried to post the results twice, but something came up (like codes, and people bleeding out--- hell of a night I tell ya). Anyway, I was a little more towards female than what females were on average. Could be because I only scored 2/20 on systemizing

yeah.. dont stress on that.. i got only 6 ... as a dude
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread