+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if you could...

if you could...

apologize to anyone (sorry~I didn't mean to or forgive me~I knew it was stupid & did it anyways) who would it be & Why?
    I'll start^^^
    I'd apologize to my ex-husband for not understanding and helping him with his illness.

I would apologize to myself, for always being there but never be able to do the best thing for myself.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

yeah , myself, the person i've let down the most without question.
    apologize for not being more confident in ending many phases this life has gone through..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

hmmmmnnnn deep and true justafan n ether
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

If that makes me crazy then that's okay.
    Reverence for the Father and his instructions outweighs all else.
    In all directions, love one another give us grace for agreement with Your will.
    Leaving all else behind us.
    I love you God; show me the real truth not idols.
    Pleading the blood on life and the world all over.
    so be it.

I'd apologize to my mother's mother for leaving the vacation early and making her cry.

She's dead now and, at the end, I was just waiting for it to be over (because she was in so much pain) and I never did apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04
    I'd apologize to my mother's mother for leaving the vacation early and making her cry.

She's dead now and, at the end, I was just waiting for it to be over (because she was in so much pain) and I never did apologize.
    sounds like you just did hugs
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

so be it.

I actually just did apologize to someone for a really big arguement we had the other night..

I actually apologized after reading this thread.. made me realize what was important in life.. brought me to tears..

Thanks
    -TheXodus-

awwwww sd glad to hear
    always better to flip the switch up
    thank yourself while your at it cause u made the choice
    good one dude

so be it.

well done Sdl.. its hard eh.. and pride is a bastard too sometimes
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread