+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else notice this?

no double standards on here baby .. pervin on guys is more than acceptable and wont have an effect on your rep

the only whores on here is post whores and they are much revered
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    woahhhh......what the hell????? yall are just a bunch of whinney bitches..

notice the smiley after the bitches..that insinuates being sarcastic...a term that not a lot of people catch....this is how you cure that.....reach behind your ear and find that lil nob there....(dont hit the wrong one coz, cuz your belltones volume is there also)..turn it up so your detectors can catch those subtle hints better......

now...as for me..ive been swamped with a shitload of things going on.....car being broke down.....still unpacking from the move to the new house....PTA shit for my sons school.......having to train my new employee.....trying to make my wife understand that i am the alpha male and now that she is mine, she is to do as she is told.......making my youngest understand, that although you see daddy throw the cat, its not right to pick it up and toss it downstairs........dealing with a neurotic family that likes to bitch about everything.....figuring out how i can make it so the neighbors dont get too comfortable with me and send their kids over (i figure to run outside with my wife-beater on, tin foil on my head and screaming "THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!" think that will work????) ..............still trying to make my wife understand that although we are married, i can still hit on her friends(that one goes over welllllll)....dealing with the mother of my children and her jealousy of the amount of time i spend with the kids (its not my fault she works 3rd shift)..................
    you got the hat and the wife beater.. you just need to smear yourself in olive oil then roll in chocolate sprinkles for added effect, ohh and thats a recommendation not a pick up line you sick bastid
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Coz, not everything is a personal attack on you dude. I'm not naming names or saying someone in particular was bad or whatever, and I know you were awesome on some of those controversial discussion threads we used to have. I don't even give a fuck who posted those pics anymore, I mean really. All I was saying in my original post is that *I* was happy the bootay pic stuff died. That's it. And then y'all, who are accusing *everyone else* of "insensitivity" are now jumping all up and down like I just ripped your spleen out. Like without that thread this board is nothing. The damn shyte died, I was very happy to see it go, there were way better, funnier jokes around here that I miss. That's it, and I'm not going to stay on this b.s. anymore.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Huzzah!
    When all else fails, we know that we can depend on someone to bring the funny....

And I didn't think the smiley was necessary, Chief. "If they can't take a joke..." well, you know the rest.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Barney Freakin' Rubble

BAAAHHH!!!! You're cracking me up!

(dont hit the wrong one coz, cuz your belltones volume is there also)
    DOH!!!

now...as for me..ive been swamped with a shitload of things going on.....trying to make my wife understand that i am the alpha male and now that she is mine, she is to do as she is told.......still trying to make my wife understand that although we are married, i can still hit on her friends(that one goes over welllllll)....dealing with the mother of my children and her jealousy of the amount of time i spend with the kids (its not my fault she works 3rd shift)..................
    HA Ha HA HA!!! Now you've got me laughing out loud!!!!

Sorry - no real content, just laughing - keep in mind, as I read things, I imagine what you might look like, what you might sound like, etc. And when you tell a story, I tend to visualize it happening. Overactive mind, I guess! Anyway, I could practically see all that stuff happening and I am cracking up!

Now I am off to tell *my* wife that she is to do as *she* is told... wish me luck!
    Peace

Barney Freakin' Rubble

What would really spice this place up would be something from Be and JC - artistically. Maybe a posting of unpublished songs. Lost recordings. Unpublished poetry. "underground" release of recently halted releases. A small "gathering" / private group concert. A Be and/or JC Bio. Open ASK BE back up and actuallly answer posts regarding the profession / craft / artistry (answered by Be or JC).

Yeah, I'm new here. But I have been a fan for a long time. My first and *only* fan letter ever written was a letter to PM Dawn a little while after their first LP hit the US. I never heard back, so I quit looking for any communication medium and was content to collect their works and listen to it liberally. It made me feel good to listen to the music.

I was pulling out my favorite 2 PM Dawn CDs for a long drive when I decided to search for PM Dawn fan sites. I forgot they were in that TV show. So I signed up a few days after the show.

What was I hoping for here? Good, fun fellowship in general. But specifically, more info about the band. Things I did not know about. Leads on new music by Be and JC. Other projects they may be working on. If they were active, I wanted to see if I would be able to see/meet them. I was really hopeful about their activity after they were on Hit Me Baby, but it doesn't seem to have done anything for their careers as musical artists from what I have seen.

Has Be stopped posting? I would love to ask him things about some of the song lyrics, music, etc...

Anyway, I guess what I am saying is this: As a fan site, it needs more band. Kind of odd, isn't it. I am sure there are lots of Band sites out there with no fans. This seems to have become a fan site for an underactive band.
    Peace

I gave up a long time ago...it's not fun seeing something you built from the ground up fall apart like it has. This place was my time consuming creation to fill some free time that opened up in my life...although she was still very much on my mind...

I started this place with the intention to bring fans together in a better group environment, seems like it had a nice uphill climb for awhile then everything started falling apart. From my point of view there wasn't much that could be done to "save" it, when you have a random group of people it either works or doesn't.

Things were great for awhile, the late night chats going on for hours and hours about random stuff, crazy posts like the “to all vegans”, etc… Everyone had their ups and downs in life, I’m finally starting to get back to where I want to be myself. It’s all just been one big story that everyone here has been a part of and contributed to.

Although he already pointed out the parting ways I appreciated Coz's endless advice and it always helped for him to shine a flashlight through the fog when everyone else was giving me the "do what you think is best" line...it's kinda hard to know "what's best" when you're feeling your way around in the dark.

You step on someone toes, and as soon as you step off you find yourself on someone else's toes. You can't make everyone happy, it just doesn't work...with some people you can't even reason with them. There's been many times I've hated being the admin/owner of this place, for some reason that seems to make you an automatic suspect for some things that go on. So now I just lurk around in the background attempting to nurture it along the best I can till it fades away.

You guys donated money to keep this place going at one time so when I got back on top of things it only felt right to pump more of my own money into it to return the favor. I'm still trying to keep this place going behind the scenes...I'm installing the newer version of the chatroom software, so it will be back soon, new photo album software, and new online file storage...I've done just about everything I can think of, but there is only so much you can do with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress M
    Coz, not everything is a personal attack on you dude. I'm not naming names or saying someone in particular was bad or whatever, and I know you were awesome on some of those controversial discussion threads we used to have. I don't even give a fuck who posted those pics anymore, I mean really. All I was saying in my original post is that *I* was happy the bootay pic stuff died. That's it. And then y'all, who are accusing *everyone else* of "insensitivity" are now jumping all up and down like I just ripped your spleen out. Like without that thread this board is nothing. The damn shyte died, I was very happy to see it go, there were way better, funnier jokes around here that I miss. That's it, and I'm not going to stay on this b.s. anymore.
    I didn't think it was a personal attack on me, I was simply correcting and clarifying your mistaken impressions and recollections. Could be you are making the mistake that many have made around here before by interpreting emotion from the written word. Here's a clue... if you are reading a post that does not literally express an emotion and are gathering an emotion from it anyway, the emotion is YOURS, not the author's. That is what has caused the most problems around here. I myself fell victim to it in the height of all of the turmoil when Hero called me condescending and I took offense from it. Imagine me getting offended by anything that Hero has to say. Next thing you know I'll be thinking that Chief is a racist. Since that mistake I have taken great pains not to assume ANY emotion from ANY posts unless they are literally expressed. I suggest that we ALL try to follow that rule.

BTW, I was sad to see you go, I am glad that you are back. I and others had no clue why you disappeared until this thread.

The bootay stuff didn't die, I just haven't given enough of a damm to continue with it. Perhaps this thread was what was needed to re-light a spark around here, it surely seems to have made people long for one. Maybe a bootay call is exactly what this place needs!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan
    What would really spice this place up would be something from Be and JC - artistically. Maybe a posting of unpublished songs. Lost recordings. Unpublished poetry. "underground" release of recently halted releases. A small "gathering" / private group concert. A Be and/or JC Bio. Open ASK BE back up and actuallly answer posts regarding the profession / craft / artistry (answered by Be or JC).

Yeah, I'm new here. But I have been a fan for a long time. My first and *only* fan letter ever written was a letter to PM Dawn a little while after their first LP hit the US. I never heard back, so I quit looking for any communication medium and was content to collect their works and listen to it liberally. It made me feel good to listen to the music.

I was pulling out my favorite 2 PM Dawn CDs for a long drive when I decided to search for PM Dawn fan sites. I forgot they were in that TV show. So I signed up a few days after the show.

What was I hoping for here? Good, fun fellowship in general. But specifically, more info about the band. Things I did not know about. Leads on new music by Be and JC. Other projects they may be working on. If they were active, I wanted to see if I would be able to see/meet them. I was really hopeful about their activity after they were on Hit Me Baby, but it doesn't seem to have done anything for their careers as musical artists from what I have seen.

Has Be stopped posting? I would love to ask him things about some of the song lyrics, music, etc...

Anyway, I guess what I am saying is this: As a fan site, it needs more band. Kind of odd, isn't it. I am sure there are lots of Band sites out there with no fans. This seems to have become a fan site for an underactive band.
    Sorry man, but in case you didn't know, Be is dealing with a heavy dose of life at the moment. I'm sure he'll come through if and when he is able.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Don't Disturb this Groove

So me being a new member, when I was asked for a bootay pic, I decided to show a few people. When it was posted, it freaked me out , so I ran to Big Daddy Hax. Had I known at that time the humor, feeling of the group, I wouldn't have done so. And I apologize Coz, for causing the kicker for you.

And you boys should know, She will never learn that it is her job to listen to what you say.

Hey Coz I've been thinking.. what many seemed to be missing is what went on in those chats... see there were many lurkers on this board.. but those chats we had which must have been for hours.. we built up a lot of good friendships trust and jokes!!! so when I called you condesceding I was just running that same old in joke..which was my bread n butter chief-redneck atma-meaning of lyrics frek-fucks dead people yadda yadda.. and I tell you the bootay pics thing was one of the funniest running jokes we had.. and if you were in the chats with deity you would know exactly where we were coming from.. this was hours of shit..about deity recording with coz..coz being a dirty old man..coz wanting bootay pics.. he didnt actually want to see bootay pics of any1.. IT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE! now back to this elizabeth shit.. what i found unbelievable was these comments that Hax hated women or sumthing.. its like how can you judge jason like that.. when you've known him for all these years..know some of his story..and how he feels.. and then i realise..maybe people didnt know..they missed those chats right..or they didnt bother to talk to him.. hes one of the nicest guys around... lets face it if you dont like my attitude at the moment..maybe its cause you dont really know me at this point.. but these people.. frek coz chief hax be yadda yadda.. thats a fuckin family ..its a ridiculously weird family..but its a family.. and you know everyone is different..and we may not all be here all the time anymore.. but when people get upset over some old school shit that me or coz or chief are up to.. you know its not that fun and theres not much joy in comin round here anymore.. aite.. peace
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

tru dat!
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    So me being a new member, when I was asked for a bootay pic, I decided to show a few people. When it was posted, it freaked me out , so I ran to Big Daddy Hax. Had I known at that time the humor, feeling of the group, I wouldn't have done so. And I apologize Coz, for causing the kicker for you.

And you boys should know, She will never learn that it is her job to listen to what you say.
    No, don't misunderstand me Becca, you didn't cause anything. You had every right to ask that your picture not be posted. We're shocked every time somebody actually posts those damm things and tend to get carried away, so you being a new member and getting a bit freaked out is understandable.

What upset me was not anything that you did, but Hax threatening us for doing it. There are PMs and a admin only forum where he could have simply said something to us about it, and of course we would have stopped. Instead he threatened Chief and I out in the open, I guess to assert his authority. I am not a person who issues threats lightly, and don't take kindly to receiving them either. To receive them from a friend who I have gone to war for on more than 1 occasion really threw me for a loop.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    Hey Coz I've been thinking.. what many seemed to be missing is what went on in those chats... see there were many lurkers on this board.. but those chats we had which must have been for hours.. we built up a lot of good friendships trust and jokes!!! so when I called you condesceding I was just running that same old in joke..which was my bread n butter chief-redneck atma-meaning of lyrics frek-fucks dead people yadda yadda.. and I tell you the bootay pics thing was one of the funniest running jokes we had.. and if you were in the chats with deity you would know exactly where we were coming from.. this was hours of shit..about deity recording with coz..coz being a dirty old man..coz wanting bootay pics.. he didnt actually want to see bootay pics of any1.. IT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE! now back to this elizabeth shit.. what i found unbelievable was these comments that Hax hated women or sumthing.. its like how can you judge jason like that.. when you've known him for all these years..know some of his story..and how he feels.. and then i realise..maybe people didnt know..they missed those chats right..or they didnt bother to talk to him.. hes one of the nicest guys around... lets face it if you dont like my attitude at the moment..maybe its cause you dont really know me at this point.. but these people.. frek coz chief hax be yadda yadda.. thats a fuckin family ..its a ridiculously weird family..but its a family.. and you know everyone is different..and we may not all be here all the time anymore.. but when people get upset over some old school shit that me or coz or chief are up to.. you know its not that fun and theres not much joy in comin round here anymore.. aite.. peace
    Yep, you're right. It was those chats more than anything that formed the original friendships and atmosphere around here.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    No, don't misunderstand me Becca, you didn't cause anything. You had every right to ask that your picture not be posted. We're shocked every time somebody actually posts those damm things and tend to get carried away, so you being a new member and getting a bit freaked out is understandable.

What upset me was not anything that you did, but Hax threatening us for doing it. There are PMs and a admin only forum where he could have simply said something to us about it, and of course we would have stopped. Instead he threatened Chief and I out in the open, I guess to assert his authority. I am not a person who issues threats lightly, and don't take kindly to receiving them either. To receive them from a friend who I have gone to war for on more than 1 occasion really threw me for a loop.

Here is an example of the toe steping right now...when this took place I was either going piss off one or the other...Becca for not doing anything about it when I sat and watched it go on, or Coz and Chief for doing it and "spoiling the fun". So based on her being new and figuring that the other guys would get the point better since after all they've been admins for about as long as this forum has been around...so someone was going to get pissed off...and you guessed it...it's my fault. Chief as usual didn't really give a shit and stopped, and Coz seems to have took it way more personaly than I meant it...so there's a perfect example of how this place falls apart piece by piece.

PM...post in mod only forum...e-mail..."Yo Coz, Becca is a bit upset about that pic"... no more pic and not a thing for anyone to be pissed about. It's called common courtesy. To publicly threaten me on the other hand...

If it wasn't that I was genuinely concerned about Becca's feelings I would have posted it again, just to see if you would have banned me or blocked my IP. The threat certainly implied it. Imagine that, after all of that support and friendship and advice and yaddayaddayadda...

And don't just assume that Chief isn't pissed about things just because he never says anything, he's just a chickenshit.
    Alright
    Yeah...

You still have full admin rights to the forum and you have the nerve to say I'd ban you, and even instigate it to see? And yeah I had a few words with Chief about it not even 20 mins ago...we fail to see the bigger issue about it…if I felt it was some God awful event then yeah I probably would have kept it private till there was some form of resolution, but it didn’t really seem like that big of a deal, it just needed to stop ASAP.

I would PM you to explain why I jumped on that issue with a far amount of intensity but the way you’re talking I’d doubt you’d even give a shit. Maybe I will, you’re the one who was always ahead of the problems on here and rushing into a resolution so fuck it I will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    Hey Coz I've been thinking.. what many seemed to be missing is what went on in those chats... see there were many lurkers on this board.. but those chats we had which must have been for hours.. we built up a lot of good friendships trust and jokes!!! so when I called you condesceding I was just running that same old in joke..which was my bread n butter chief-redneck atma-meaning of lyrics frek-fucks dead people yadda yadda.. and I tell you the bootay pics thing was one of the funniest running jokes we had.. and if you were in the chats with deity you would know exactly where we were coming from.. this was hours of shit..about deity recording with coz..coz being a dirty old man..coz wanting bootay pics.. he didnt actually want to see bootay pics of any1.. IT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE! now back to this elizabeth shit.. what i found unbelievable was these comments that Hax hated women or sumthing.. its like how can you judge jason like that.. when you've known him for all these years..know some of his story..and how he feels.. and then i realise..maybe people didnt know..they missed those chats right..or they didnt bother to talk to him.. hes one of the nicest guys around...
    Hero, that's an excellent point. I was hardly ever in the chats with Deity, so I wasn't really in on the joke, so to me it came out of left field. But some of the jokes were really funny if you had been on a chat, and prolly made no sense to anyone else if they hadn't been there. But that's just a really good point.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHax
    You still have full admin rights to the forum and you have the nerve to say I'd ban you, and even instigate it to see?

I would PM you to explain why I jumped on that issue with a far amount of intensity but the way you’re talking I’d doubt you’d even give a shit. Maybe I will, you’re the one who was always ahead of the problems on here and rushing into a resolution so fuck it I will PM you.
    I didn't instigate it then and I'm not trying to do it now, just expressing my honest thoughts and feelings on the matter.

A friend ALWAYS deserves the benefit of a doubt, thanx for the PM.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    HA! I told my wife about the post and she laughed! We've always been a true partnership, so we can joke about those things!
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread