Imma start by saying I am glad to be back.

Second, EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING. I am tired of seeing and hearing people criticizing Bush (Yeah F*ck him) FEMA, and all the others, then go home and sleep until the next news brief covers the newest idiot to blame in the disaster.......
DO SOMETHING!!!! Donate some old or new clothes give $20 to a REAL relief fund.....
I got my work cut out down here. Arlington, Tx Dead smack in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth, we have gotten 8,000+ survivors and growing and I happen to Volunteer at Mission Arlington Clinic. We have seen and treated over 300 FAMILIES. It is worse than the News makes it to be. And it isn't just people of any single nationality..... Forget the hype of race, just help someone.

I have seen some stuff to make you think that some of these folks are crazy.
For instance.... Three or so days ago 20 Surviving families were moved into my Apt. Complex. The NEXT day two persons 1 adult 1 teen from LA. were arrested for brazenly and openly trying to sell Drugs in the apartments.
But I haven't stopped volunteering....
I stopped going anywhere else other than the clinic since day two of the disaster. I have neglected my fam here, and I forgot that I had a GF.
(she is lazy, so I forgot her....)
And I had to get pyrethrined twice....
We even have one lady suffering from DYSENTERY!!!
This may seem like an incoherent ramble, but of course it is.
I am just short term sharing some of the stuff I have seen in the last week or so. I need some sleep. REST! I have been sleeping around 3-4 hours a day and walking around the clinic taking orders from Dr.s treating people all this time, and I think it's catching up to me.
Igottagonow,ithinkmybrainhasbeguntofryforrealandid ontwanttogetjuicealloverthe