+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so what happened to syxx?

so what happened to syxx?

long story short my comp had died with 37.2 gigabytes of crap in my hard drive and some car problems which had me ponying up some cash from my vacation money..car problems meaning the fuel pump eroded and i went to lube express and apparently had 600 bucks in car problems aside from that....my assistant manager got fired for attacking my store manager while i was away.....i went on vacation and it was a beautiful train wreck...it rained almost every day i got car sick on a couple occasions ...blew my knee out on the first day and spent the next two in the hotel room....my knee basically cracked and then all of a sudden i couldnt bend my leg...then i fell on it 5 minutes later and it popped back in....i could bend it now but it hurt like hell and i could put a small amount of weight on it...then that fixed up in two days and i was ok..then my mom started sleep walking and trashed the hotel room....then we get home......my mom precedes to sleep walk and trash the house...we find her covered in powder and mumbling and than she collapses and starts convulsing....when she got to the hospital her blood sugar was 21.......apparently 100 is normal.......so they pumped her full of sugar and she was discharged the next day....than we find out that since her blood sugar levels at been so great .,..they dropped back to normal and her doctor forgot to tell her to get off them cuz they will eliminate blood sugar she doesnt even have....so she went off meds cold turkey and had some withdrawal the next couple of days...shes hunky dory now.....i go home to click my light switch on and i here a sound similar to the shark eating the cable at the end of jaws 2 then suddenly one of my lights explode and the power goes off in the top floor of my house...the other two light bulbs when i pulled them out the screw part sodded to the fixture and i basically had a glass circle with two holes in my hand....the good news was it wasnt my electricity it was my fixture that had broke...wires got loose....and i had to get a new light fixture and things were fine there on in...than i got this nifty comp and installed it and the rest is history....well its great to be back guys.,...i missed you....how have all of you been...hows be?....is he still an amoebic vulcan?....i(on the serious side is he better?) and congrats on the hit me show? hows frek hows coz?chief?hax?etc?etc?
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

they should make a show about you in the same format as 24 .....
    geez...
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

can

wow, that is a very interesting series of events

Damm Syxx, you've had a fine time of it!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

wow....13 years....
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

+ Reply to Thread