+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uh oh

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

im not gonna follow the link as im assuming its regarding the terrorist attacks in London, i will say this... I hope im wrong but its possible that the intention was to stop bus and rail travel out of the city if there is gonna be a larger attack.. this is f***ed up... fingers crossed for everyone in danger in London
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Yeah a few people think that

And also if they do that they can take out a lot of the emrgency workers at the same time and really fuck shit up

I hope not, I gott a lot of freinds up there

Or maybe it's just those pesky french angry cause they didn't get the olympics
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

if its the original al qaeda and not an offshoot then its weird that (while the casualties are horrific) they caused so few casualties/deaths in contrast to 9-11

im certainly glad im not in london right now, public transport down and mobile phone networks off.. it would be very scary
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread