+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream's Checking in

Dream's Checking in

Hey guys, wow I can't believe I haven't logged in last since December. Lol, I guess moving twice & what not sorta didn't help that out. I got some new pics posted on my pic website too. GO PM Dawn, see its what we've been telling you all along....the public stills loves you guys too!

I taped & finally got to watch the show, it was great. I'm sooo happy the guys did it.

Ohh.....side note....I got my Pm Dawn site linked up at VH1, which I was happy about.

In the last 2 days alone I've gotten 30-40 emails asking if Be was ok, etc. (which i hope you are, and anything u need...you know you can always ask) then emails asking about getting the verison of Puddle of Mudd cover.

Anyway I hope is. I hope ALL are, I SOOOO miss you guys. *hugs* since I really can't always get online, Please please email to keep me informed. From whats going on to whats going with the fam in the forum. FD is a sweetheart so he checks in with me every ones in awhile.

my email is dreamrib@hotmail.com & dreamrib@netscape.com (or I know most of you guys just drop me an email & I'll pass along my number if you guys want to call, talk, or just pass along board info.

Much Love
    Missing Ya'll
    Lisa
    DreamerIbe
    aka Alice in PM Dawn land
    Last edited by dreamrib; 07-02-2005 at 03:34 AM. Reason: always more Gab to add
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

+ Reply to Thread