+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crap rap

Quote Originally Posted by Louis85
    Yeah, he makes some ugly faces alright-- a cross between bad smells and constipation. He and Al B. Sure should get together and compare faces.
    Back when I was 16 and working the summer at Pizza Hut, my supervisor, a woman who was doggone near thirty, wouldn't stop grabbing my butt because she was Al B. Sure's biggest fan, and she thought I looked like him!
    By the way, I don't look anything like him; I have TWO eyebrows, thank you very much!
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Don't Disturb this Groove

I like Al.B. Sure.

sooooommmmmmeeeeee tiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeessssss i misss youuuuuuuu

these automator fans who like dels stuff need to check out the hieroglyphics catologue
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    I've GOTTA hear it then, because I LOVE "Destiny"!
    maybe i can hook you up? its on automator's wanna buy a monkey?

and Foxy11, when i went to NYC and Coz's BBQ a couple weeks ago, i also got to see Martin Gore of Depeche Mode DJ. I met him and Fletch from DM, it was a great night.
    Last edited by xtristessax; 06-23-2005 at 12:38 AM.

Now Tim, you KNOW that's been my favorite PM Dawn song for years. I love that song (and all 10 of its remixes I've heard)!

Al was cool.

Louis

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    sooooommmmmmeeeeee tiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeessssss i misss youuuuuuuu

these automator fans who like dels stuff need to check out the hieroglyphics catologue
    I love the summer months!

Quote Originally Posted by xtristessax
    maybe i can hook you up? its on automator's wanna buy a monkey?

and Foxy11, when i went to NYC and Coz's BBQ a couple weeks ago, i also got to see Martin Gore of Depeche Mode DJ. I met him and Fletch from DM, it was a great night.

Wow! You should have told him I said what's up :-D. Actually I know Martin's father and his cousin is one of my sorority sisters. We all hung out with Depeche Mode in DC once, it was a while ago though (1998). It was awesome. They are great guys. Martin gave me a press pass so I got to see the show literally inches from the stage. He went to the swag counter and told the vendor to give us one of everything on the rack. Later that night we all hung out in the lobby at the four seasons hotel in DC and sat around the piano singing old Motown songs...truly one of the highlights of my life. I really need to get some of the pics scanned.
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

Man, I'm just glad that no one decided to say something stupid like, "Kayne West". Am I sick of that f!cker or what? Good producer, but put . . . the mic . . . down.

Anybody dig Gorrillaz? I heard their new album is straight, but always lookign for more input

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sun
    Man, I'm just glad that no one decided to say something stupid like, "Kayne West". Am I sick of that f!cker or what? Good producer, but put . . . the mic . . . down.

Anybody dig Gorrillaz? I heard their new album is straight, but always lookign for more input
    I'd like some info on the new Gorrillaz as well. I got the first one and wasn't really feeling most of it, so it has made me somewhat hesistant to pick up their latest.

For those interested in spoken word artist, my boyfriend has a CD coming out soon. Here's a link to his myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/dasanahanu
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

the bad news about the Gorillaz...automator didn't have a hand in the latest album

however, the dj working with them seems to be able to hold his on own and they still sound amazing.

+ Reply to Thread