+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn on ITunes!

PM Dawn on ITunes!

I just noticed 3 albums and the Greatest Hits out on ITunes! Now I can spread the word about "Apathy ... Superstar?" that much easier!! Woo-hoo.

Only appropriate that I would see this from my hotel in Teaneck, NJ -- not far I imagine from the creator of the great tune(s).
    Last edited by onegalacticwino; 06-14-2005 at 09:08 PM.
    See, I don't dance but I try to

thats excellent , more power 2 pm dawn i say !!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

in the itunes music e-mail this week theyve actually got the greatest hits album under new releases..good 2 see em get a little shine!!! jim sullivan needs to be released on itunes..fuck the record stores..and distribution..its all abt download sales and on 2 ur ipod baby!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Don't Disturb this Groove

Know what sucks though? Most of my cds were killed in a freak smashing incident when I moved to my new house. I tried to go to the local music store and they didnt sell pm dawn, so I thought I would download them from iTunes. This was back in the beginning of April, and they didnt have them either. So now they are available when I have already ordered them off of a website, and I'm still waiting for them to get here!

Ahh well. So is life.

yeah i had all my pm dawn cds in a wallet with my discman when travelling and they were all stolen(ages ago) so i was left with empty single and album cases back at home !
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't Disturb this Groove

Quote Originally Posted by ETHERSPIN
    yeah i had all my pm dawn cds in a wallet with my discman when travelling and they were all stolen(ages ago) so i was left with empty single and album cases back at home !
    Maybe whoever stole them really liked them and is a member of this site...
    *looks around suspiciously*

it wasn't me!

Wow!

That makes me so happy!!! I was at Borders books and music and they had all thier albums listed on their "Burn your own CD counter" they had 20 second samples of every song. Unfourtunately they were not available for purchace at the time for whatever reason. Still it was cool 'cause I was talking with a worker dude about music that is hard to classify and I had at least some way to introduce him to the Be and JC's work. Next time I get a free download from somewhere I'll grab a song or two just to support them. Though all their CD's survived my Catholisism CD collection purging bing I had one sour evening. Anyway I think this is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    Maybe whoever stole them really liked them and is a member of this site...
    *looks around suspiciously*

hmmm.... anybody need some cd cases ???? ***sets net into tree, digs hole and covers with leaves***
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I have been doing comeercials for iTunes on my station and I just saw the same thing last night... put a smile on my face
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

+ Reply to Thread