+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need a dream analyst

Don't Disturb this Groove

I need a dream analyst

So I just woke up and this is what I remember...

My best friend had a boyfriend that worked at Starbucks. I tried to get myself an iced vanilla latte, and they refused saying that I was voted that weeks worst customer. When I asked why they said that I demand too much ketchup, and therefore they will not serve me for the rest of the week. I get into a fight with my boyfriend who just so happened to be a girl, and went to blow off some steam at a local adult store. A Schwanns man came in and tried to get me to buy chicken fingers and left me with a catalog and his phone number. I walk to the back of the store which has turned into a waterpark and find a bunch of elementry school kids that I used to teach and they beg me to take them swimming. I agree. We all have on our bathing suits go outside where there are surfboards and a very muddy flooded lawn. So we go mud surfing. The Schwanns man shows back up and tries to run us over with his big yellow truck. We all run back inside, and are walking down this long dark hallway, and I hear Prince's Rasberry Beret playing in the background. A man with one leg jumps out ans starts to chase us, and he looks like Mr. Bean.

Any thoughts??

Only the kind that I should keep to myself!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Bex, you didn't, by any chance, have a Boca Burger the night before you had this dream, did you? I like Boca Burgers, but years ago, a Boca Burger caused me to hallucinate!
    Well, it wasn't a classic hallucination in that I wasn't wide awake. I was actually in an odd twilight state where my mind was dreaming, but my body was wide awake.

I was dreaming that I had been locked in a shipping crate that was about to be loaded onto a freighter to China. I didn't want to go to China, so I decided to break my way out of the crate. I braced myself, and shouldered the side of the crate with all of my 210 pounds of mass. The side of the crate was no match for me; it shattered before my might, and I was free!
    Unfortunately, that's when I realized that I was not in a crate at all; I was on my living room floor, crouching on a splintered mess that minutes before was my bedroom door.

Needless to say, I have not touched Boca Burgers since then.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Intelligent Posts :11

my view on this dream...You must show more bootay pics on the forum...just a thought..

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

I'm with chief on this one!
    Keep your headphones on.

Yeah, I think Chief's analysis hits right on the money!
    Alright
    Yeah...

What's all this talk about "more" bootay pics of Bex?
    I still have yet to see just one!
    How is that possible?

it was quickly up AND gone...but take my advice and don't press the lady. she'll post pics when the time is right.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKristen
    take my advice and don't press the lady. she'll post pics when the time is right.
    No pressure-- no pressure at all. It's not so much that I want to see the aspics, it's just that I'm kind of miffed 'cuz it seems like everybody 'cept me got to see them. I guess I really should log in more often; a fella can miss something 'round here.
    Of course, I could afford to have missed that multiple orgasm thread. I learned much more about my fellow forum members than I really needed to know.
    How is that possible?

can

i have eaten boca burgers, and never hallucinated... but then again... it has been a while since i have had one.... that sounds like the same calliber of dreams i have on a nighty basis... becca... hope you figure it out, sounds pretty wild...

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Boca burgers is some nasty shit, I say if you're gonna eat a burger, eat a fuckin burger, make it beef, don't fool yourself. And Becca ... ain't nobody sweatin you girl, you know it's all love here babe! The guy's kinda new, he'll learn...
    Keep your headphones on.

I gave up meatless burgers a long time ago when I realized that I really liked meat. Who knew. And didn't I tell ya'll that its hard to take a picture of my bootay since it is mine in my welcome room thread?? Don't worry ya'll. I'll redeem myself one of these days....

Time to redeem myself...

Ok gentlemen. Because I am computer illiterate and cant figure out how to attach an image, there is a new bootay pic on my profile. Enjoy and try not to laugh.

**DISCLAIMER**
    Don't look if you don't want to see.

Bootyful!
    How is that possible?

i second that!

Very gracious of you. Three cheers for Becca for stepping up to the plate! Hip-hip...!
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

hooray! If I were the type that would actually participate in objectifying women I would say: "Impressive, quite impressive."
    I love the summer months!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis85
    hooray! If I were the type that would actually participate in objectifying women I would say: "Impressive, quite impressive."
    Well, since I do not share your much more dignified sensibillities I will simply say "YEAH BABY, YEAH!!!"
    Alright
    Yeah...

Restaurant

To dream that you are in a restaurant, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.

Fighting

To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

Homosexual

To dream that you are homosexual (but you are not in your waking life), represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If, in your dream, you are not comfortable with homosexuality, then it suggests some fears/anxieties about your masculinity (if you are male) and femininity (if you are female). You may be experiencing some insecurity in your relations with the opposite sex.

Phone Number

To see a phone number in your dream, suggests that you need to make contact with someone and reach out for help.

Waterslide (closest thing i could find to water park)

To dream that you are on or see a waterslide, suggests that you are being swept away by your emotions. You are slowly exploring the realm of your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things without any objections or resistance.

Surfboard

To see or ride a surfboard in your dream, suggests that you are going with the flow of things. You have giving in to the existing rhythm and is just there for the ride. The dream may trying to tell you that you need to take more initiative in where you want to go and what you want to do.

Mud

To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship.

Truck

To see a truck in your dream, implies that you are overworked. You may be taking on too many tasks and responsibilities and are weighing you down. On a side note, pregnant women often dream of trucks or driving trucks. This may be a metaphor of the load they are are carrying or an expression of their changing bodies.

Yellow

The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

Chase

To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

alright, that's all for now. i have to get to blockbuster in 20 minutes if i want to rent a movie from my friend for free.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

to sum it all up in two words: you're crazy.
    I love the summer months!

+ Reply to Thread