+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vegan OutLook on Spider Goats???

so.. as most of you probably know... scientists (several months ago) have spliced spider DNA into that of goats .. for the purpose of producing masses of spider web because the stuff is several times stronger than metals and more elastic than rubber.. so it can be used for stuff like light weight bulletproof vests, thin fibres for stitches in medical proceedures.. and loads of other stuff...

but what do u all think about this ??
    implications?? whats next ? i heard a monkey was spliced with jelly fish genes and it gave the monkeys skin weird properties.. hmmm

id like to have the muscle density of an ant myself..

Intelligent Posts :11

monkeys fling poop..

monkeys fling poop..
    :rofl: Maybe now they'll fling poisonous poop! :rofl:
    I love the summer months!

:rofl: Maybe now they'll fling poisonous poop! :rofl:[/quote]

LOL :rofl:

so.. as most of you probably know... scientists (several months ago) have spliced spider DNA into that of goats .. for the purpose of producing masses of spider web because the stuff is several times stronger than metals and more elastic than rubber.. so it can be used for stuff like light weight bulletproof vests, thin fibres for stitches in medical proceedures.. and loads of other stuff...

but what do u all think about this ??
    implications?? whats next ? i heard a monkey was spliced with jelly fish genes and it gave the monkeys skin weird properties.. hmmm

id like to have the muscle density of an ant myself..
    dont fuck wit nature..i dont want all these horse dogs n shit runnin around... :umm:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

[b]how bout i just splice my boot to somebodies fucking ass and we'll call it science

so your filling your boot with poop frek??? not followin ya here bud... :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHA.. HMM but no.. seriously , whaaaadaaya think )

well ether... i dont know much of the details..do you have a url you can post so i can read into it...

Splicing DNA is extremely important. I wouldn't call it "playing God" or anything, but complain to someone who's dying of 'whatever' disease and the only way they can survive is from the drug that is produced from sheep who produce the drug in their milk. It's officially called "Recombinant DNA" where they splice DNA that codes for the production of a certain enzyme and they can use it to do all kinds of stuff. Alot of drugs are being made with it for cheaper prices. The monkey/jellyfish thing was they spliced glowing jellyfish dna into the monkey and it somehow made the monkey's skin have a different color under certain types of lights and it sort of glowed.
    A lot of animal right's activists are giving the scientists crap b/c they are saying it harms the animals when it really doesn't at all. It doesn't make sense at all if you think about it. They're just un-educated to the truth about the technology.

Uh ohhhhhhhh................................
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

[b]oh boy here we go again, i was tryin to let this topic just dissappear into the pages of the forum....honestly i haven't been following the whole gene splicing thing....hold on i'm goin to the bar tonight, lemme think this thing through............but this may just be the one topic the vegan movement can't dispute.........i mean........

WHAT OH WHAT THE FUCK WOULD WE EVER DO WITHOUT A FUCKING GLOWING MONKEY!!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER THE WORLD HAS BEEN SO FUCKED UP!!!!! I MEAN NO GLOWING MONKEY?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK WHERE WE THINKING!?!?!??!?!
    A lot of animal right's activists are giving the scientists crap b/c they are saying it harms the animals when it really doesn't at all. It doesn't make sense at all if you think about it. They're just un-educated to the truth about the technology.
    [b]<span style='color:black'>ok, for starters BULLSHIT.......here's a direct quote from that artical:

"Up to now it has been impossible to produce "spider fibre" on a commercial scale."

yeah a COMMERCIAL SCALE, i'm sure these animals won't be harmed....they'll be treated ethically and mercifully just like all the other animals that we have used on COMMERCIAL SCALES just look how happy all the veal cattle are, and how happy there older counterparts are, and battery hens, and the rest of our animals incorporated into out COMMERCIAL ventures.......notice i keep saying COMMERCIAL....it's all about fucking money....your fucking kidding your self to attach such a benevolent view to these companies that are funding this research, yes companies, how do you think this shit gets paid for? We should throw this whole fucking monetary system out, but that's an entirely different story.....and since you brought up "god" then fucking let the people die of the "whatever" disease, i thought "god giveth" and "god taketh away" so accept it, if it means fucking pissing all over the animals on this rock just like we piss all over the rock itself then fucking let the "whatever" disease take me too, i'm part of the overpopulation anyway, the real disease that is plaguing humankind is humankind itself..........but like i said lemme really read up on this stuff some more and we'll do this right..........</span>

frek looks like you wrote a lot but because its in black i cant read shit and im sure i mean that literally...
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

roflmao....ok so frek is back in full form....inning 1 has started...i noticed while sitting in the stands how all the cameras rotate directly to the women who are fully developed with tank tops on...hmmmm interesting...still looking for that damn beer man...where the hell is that damn vendor..while i was looking around..the stadium seems kinda empty but im sure it will fill up as the innings progress..whos gonna be the pitcher tonight though..ether came out throwing some junk, but just not enough to shut the side down...my question though...why is frek always the lead off man...if i were coach, he surely would be my fourth man in the line up...alas.....lets all sing "Take me out too the ball game" in a little while....

hey while we are here.. what about the future possibility of growing just meat itself.. stimulating the cell growth.. im sure with the way things are going, meat wont have 2 be taken from animals, it will be able 2 be grown in huge slabs started from a couple of cells.. hmm icky but interesting..
    i hope they hurry up and terraform mars, and mine the moon..
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

p.s. interesting points frekman

YEAH BABY, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...