+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No mad nomad Know mad

No mad nomad Know mad

Hello All! Just wanted to drop a howdy and salutations to everyone. Hope all is good and hope the aardvarks haven't gone and mussed up everything once again.

Just had my 1 year wedding anniversary which was then followed pretty soon with a birthday(31). Seems they didn't pick me as the pope which is a shame because i would've picked the name Pope MC HAmmer.

The new chat room looks loverly....i hope to corner....er....catch some of you in there. I'll be the one wearing just the paper bag.

anyhoozles....Bis spater!

Lum
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Gongrats Lum! Where da hell you been?!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

So what "paper" did you give your wife for the one year? Diamonds aren't due for another 9 years or so, right?
    I love the summer months!

Thanks Coz! As to where i've been i'll say it was a religious sabatical minus the religion. I missed "the gang" so said sabatical is now over.....aren't we all lucky?!

Making my way towards Virginia to use my timeshare at the end of the month. Need to get the hell outta Cleveland and no i'm no quoting Lebron James....

Louis....the one year shamalama-dingdong was a nice dinner out and then actually a super nice dinner where we had our rehearsal dinner. I did no poeming or no foaming (at the mouth or other assorted area's)

It's been a great first year....now my ex-wife's & i'd first year on the other hand.....

Louis you ready for some Cedar Point? They have a new ride going....it isn't a coaster tho.....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Off to Cedar Point today! Seems a bit chilly but if you cannot ride the coasters and get a wee bit frozen than you aren't worthy anyway! Hope to get on the new ride which for the fact i cannot ever remember it's name shall be referred to as BOB.
    Should be a hoot! Off i gooooooooooo

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread