+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9:45

9:45

Can anyone here see that on a digital clock and not think of P.M. Dawn? That's if you have a digital clock.

"The problem with the people of earth was that most of them were sad... most of the time. Even those that didn't own digital watches. This had something to do with little green pieces of paper, which is strange, because it wasn't the little green peices of paper that were sad. Still, most people of earth still found digital watches a pretty neat idea."
    - from The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

aerotrooper...

man I like having you around. Shit I would love to have a beer with you sometime, just to shoot the shit. You seem very interesting and similar to me in some ways.

I am not gay, but if I were syxx would be first and then you... It's really a joke, but syxx is the man too.

Yeah, this is a drunk post, and I haven't been drinking too much lately, that might explain it... maybe it doesn't.

And I am not gay, I just play someone that is gay on TV. And I am also not gay..... not that it means anything at all to me.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

A drunken post?

Sometimes I think I should drink on a more regular basis. Really. I might just give it a shot one day. (The pun will have too remain intended since I realised it and didn't re-word it.)

Yeah, you're right the gay thing doesn't matter. I hardly think twice about hetrosexuals anymore. It's really become a non-issue. I use to lock my car doors fast when I would see a family.
    Well it's nice of you to think nice things of me.... even if you're drinkin'.

good point about 9:45 , this almost warrants a new thread, things that remind you of PM Dawn ! theres tonnes of strange song references in everyday life..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

That is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ETHERSPIN
    good point about 9:45 , this almost warrants a new thread, things that remind you of PM Dawn ! theres tonnes of strange song references in everyday life..
    I know different verses come to mind in various situations, I just can't think of any others right now, If someone else doesn't start that thread I will next time I cross refference my life with a lyric of theirs.
    Last edited by aerotrooper; 03-24-2005 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Does anyone else do this...

Everytime I am talking to someone and I say " Thats the way it goes..." I always have to through an " I guess " at the end because of " Set Adrift..."
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie
    Does anyone else do this...

Everytime I am talking to someone and I say " Thats the way it goes..." I always have to through an " I guess " at the end because of " Set Adrift..."

I TOTALLY do that all the time!!!!

also, when i am cooking, i have a tendency to say its "hard at first, but melts in the heat"...you know, like when you melt butter!

DAMMIT!!! If we don't get some new smilies in here...
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

i use this 1 a bit.. "please dont ask me cause i dont know why" <- in my best prince be voice!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

ooooohhh thats a good one.

But in reality, I gotta lock my car.

I am what I am , what gives!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

It's the way Be says it that makes it stick even more... the rhythm, punctuation of the words or however he does it. Isn't it? Not just the meaning in the words.

yeah theres some that make far less sense on paper than when you hear the delivery.. often it sounds like the way we process thoughts.. verbally in the mind.. like internal thoughts??? anyone know what im on about !?
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

let's see.

"I am in a tragic part of grace" really only works with his way of delivering the line.
    Then "crushed by what will be... and what wil not" works both on paper and with his delivery.
    I dont often have those deeper thought revelations but when I do that's how they come. I'll be trying to think something through when I think I've figured it out then a second thought come's like a period at the end of a sentence. Then I think O.K. that IS it. Something like that... right?
    Last edited by aerotrooper; 03-28-2005 at 04:30 AM. Reason: added somethin

One of the biggest times that I feel like Be is talking exactly the way I think is in "Sometimes I Miss You So Much (Dedicated To The Christ Consciousness)" When he says " I am so not responsible for this, I'm just a man in love with so much" everytime I listen to that song that part gets me.

Now I am going to have to listen to that song as soon as I leave work...
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

That part alway's got me also.
    A line that has left an indeleble impression on my mind is "I can understand that the stakes are high, but I'd really like to know what I've done and why?" From "Even after I die".

i also use "thats the way it goes..i guess" a hell of a lot..i dont even realise im usin it
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

+ Reply to Thread