+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life or Something like it..

Life or Something like it..

Hmm...well.. Ya know what's annoying about the darnkess is...it's either mind erasingly quiet or mind shatteringly loud.
    You ever get that feeling, that even though you walk amongst the crowded streets and life continues to force you forward, that your mind decided to take it's midlife crisis early and try and climb Mt. Everest just because it's worried it can't do it anymore? Maybe it's just me, that's assuming I'm even making sense. So I spent the better part of 3-4hrs tinkering with my playstation because it was skipping and not playing my copied games, but it seems to work again...sort of. I sing and I write, but my pen was out of ink and the volume was off. I'm not awake right now, but I haven't slept in days. It's all just a bad acid trip, except I'm stone cold sober and I've never been high. So how the hell are ya? I'd lie and say I was fine, but instead I'll nod and just say OK. Pay no attention to the voices inside my head, I don't, why should you? It's been a long time, sorry I'm late. I wiped my feet on the way in. You guys mind if I sit in?
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

you know damn well your welcome, whats going on man..... ?
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Where da hell you been man, and wutz up? Anything we can do to help? How's Dee?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Intelligent Posts :11

no shit man..how the hell are ya?

Damn Ty, that was a long break. Good to have you back, even if your are a zombie...
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

I been around I guess, just not myself lately. I got a call from home, saying I need to come home soon. It's one of those things that you always know will happen but no matter how much you prepare it's as if you never had a clue. Both sides of my family seem to be having issues at the moment, and even my dad had to fly back to Houston to take care of that side. I'm not even really sure what all is going on with that yet. I have to go back myself because my grandmother is not doing well. She raised me since as far back as I can remember and has always had a stable mind despite the pains of getting older. But having talked to her on the phone and she forgetting who she was talking to from time to time really hit me hard, especially when not even a few months earlier she sounded just fine. My uncle, who for the most part is a hard ass but has a good heart, seems to be taking advantage of her right now and has taken control of many of her assests with no discussion with anyone else in the family. I just don't like the news I'm getting from home from all directions and it's left me a bit translucent if you know what I mean. It's hard not to think and worry about her passing soon and it's taking all I have not to break down from dwelling on it. But I keep going, it's something we all have to face at some point, and it sucks that it's more than once, but that is the way of things. Deity is ok. I guess we both need a slap on hand for not being around much. I'm happy to hear some of the recent news about Be and others, that always helps. So anyways, what's up with you guys?
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

Ty, GO HOME!!!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Damn little bro, we are almost in the same situation with the grandmother deal. Mine just went into the hospital too. The doctors (needless to say) are clueless as to what's wrong with her. It's hard to keep sane and not think about her dying...so I feel your pain bro. I agree with Coz, dawg. Go home. And I need a little trip to the hospital myself.
    I love the summer months!

+ Reply to Thread