+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prince Be Came To Me In A Dream

Prince Be Came To Me In A Dream

So this is about the wierdest dream I ever had...

I was riding a childrens tricycle around my niehborhood, and when I got to the gas station near my house. Prince Be came out of the back room and envited me to a party, but it was the old lookin " Seat Adrift... " Prince Be. So then I told him about a " Lethal Wepons" mix record that sampled " Set Adrift..." and told him make sure he go paid for it. And then he said " Hey, Boogie by the way... It all gets better", and thats all I can remember I thought I would share, when I woke up I instantly thought of this forum....

P.S. The part abart the "Lethal Weapons" mix record is a fact. That new Nelly song " N Dey Say " samples Spandau Ballet and on the mix record you hear a disticnt Dum da da da da at the beginning...
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

hey that sounds crazy. when i was younger i used to think about something really hard and go to bed immediately in order to try and dream about it. i got really good at it, and so even now if i concentrate on something before i go to sleep i will dream about it. funky huh?

I've always wanted to "Lucid Dream", to know you're dreaming and control it. But to this day, I have never realized I'm dreaming while dreaming. And man, my dreams are FAR from realistic -- floating stuff, morphing objects and people, but I still believe them? My dream-self must be an idiot ...
    See, I don't dance but I try to

my dreams have always been super realistic, with the occasionaly flying dream or something like that.

im more like xtristessax with my dreams
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

My lucid dreams always seem to happen after my first alarm goes off, and they are always interrupted by my second alarm. Damn is that ever frustrating!

I've only had one in the last year though... and my alarm went off about two seconds after I realized I was dreaming.

I like seeing where dreams take me, usually every time I'm dreaming part of me knows full well that I'm dreaming. Sometimes I waste lucid dreaming by running and jumping everywhere, because in my dreams I don't have a bad knee.

A friend of mine insists that my dreams can predict the future, or more usually, tell me things about the present that I didn't know. Sometimes I think he's right, it's either that or there have just been some really eery coincidences.

I never remember my dreams if my alarm, or something else, wakes me up abruptly. I have one day a week where I let myself wake up naturally so that I can remember what I dreamt.

i've had dreams that were about things that happened in the future, nothing major, but small things, about my own life. i have hard time thinking that it is just by chance, as i have dreamed about things down to the way i said the words i was saying, what i was wearing, where i was when the situation happened. etc. very strange, but good.

ive had hundreds of dreams abt the future which turned out to be a reality

isnt that moment when you are doin sumthin and then you realise you dreamt abt this months earlier great

My wife doesn't believe me when that happens.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

it happens alright..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by HieroHero
    isnt that moment when you are doin sumthin and then you realise you dreamt abt this months earlier great

ooooooooooooooh i love it when that happens...my little secret!

i dont know if u others have this.. but i have this kind of mental connection with my mum.. like she could be somewhere and im thinkin of something and she picks up on it..or vice versa..this has happned millions of times.. one time when i was in high school..i was completely stuck somewhere..basically in the middle of nowhere..and she got in the car and drove out to where i was cause she felt i was there..it ranges from little things to big things.. like i completely randomly think of sausage rolls at 3:00 and how i feel like some..and then shes over there with my sister in law makin sausage rolls at that time and theres no way id know that.. some more eery stuff..

the day "i had no right(bringing you here" was released the exact day! after my classes at college i went and bought the single the day it was released..and on that day my brother picked me up from the city to give me a lift home which happened 2wice in 3 years..and i put in the cd and was playing it..and i remember him saying "who is this?" and when he got home that day he told us his girlfriend was pregnant .........

+ Reply to Thread