+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: um...Im back

Well...I worked in a mall for five years. And it isn't a public place, its private property. The mall can basically create whatever rules they want and reserve the right to enforce them. We were always told that noone was allowed to take pictures of our store (because it could be for competitive purposes, etc), but I'm assuming the mall itself reserves the same right -- and did so.

As far as the assylum goes, that's some BS. You gotta get to the bottom of that.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Originally posted by Cozymandias@Nov 30 2004, 11:00 AM
    You really despise me, don't you Scott...

OK...listen up here FW, before you get yourself in even deeper shit than you already are.* There is something new in this country called THE PATRIOT ACT.* It basicly suspends a lot of our civil rights under the pretense of protecting us from terrorism.* You have fallen victim to one of it's tenets.* It is ILLEGAL to take pictures in public places that can be considered terrorist targets.* Yes, ILLEGAL.* That would include hubs of transportation, government buildings, and SHOPPING MALLS.* Frankly, you're lucky...and I'm even somewhat surprised...that you weren't STRIPSEARCHED.

Do yourself a favor and give this one up man.* Go to court and apologize to the judge and the guard, explain your unawareness of the gravity of the situation, and beg the court's forgiveness.* Otherwise, you may be introduced to another tenet of The Patriot Act...indefinite imprisonment.

And make sure you vote in every election from now on...AGAINST the Republicans.
    HEH HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEH

HOw do like THESE CAPS FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NO DEEP SHIT THOSE FOOLS ARE FOR BREAKING THE LAW

I AM 100% correct oh and this too FOR THE JUSTAFAN FOOL WHO SAID THAT ONLY COZ IS 100% CORRECT........Deep shit HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My point is soo clear it takes morons to go against it........

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL......TERRORISTS SPOTS COUILD BE ANYWHERE......WHO THE HELL DETERMINES WHAT IS A TERRORIST TARGET???????? WE ALL ARE TARGETS TO THEM.......THIS WHOLE IDEA OF AMERICA MAKES THEM HATE US.........REMEMBER CELEBRITIES CANT HIDE FROM THE CAMERA..........I HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AND JUSTAFOOL IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GO HOME.......... :fawkdance:

OH...............
    I have found peace so let it continue......

Originally posted by SpeedoBot221@Nov 30 2004, 06:26 PM
    Well...I worked in a mall for five years. And it isn't a public place, its private property. The mall can basically create whatever rules they want and reserve the right to enforce them. We were always told that noone was allowed to take pictures of our store (because it could be for competitive purposes, etc), but I'm assuming the mall itself reserves the same right -- and did so.

As far as the assylum goes, that's some BS. You gotta get to the bottom of that.
    SO IF THE MALL HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE RULES THEN.......I GUESS THEY CAN LOCK PEOPLE IN A HANSEL AND GREDEL OVEN IF THEY DECIDED RIGHT????

OH SILLY .........Pictures? come on......

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE SERCURITY OFFICER SAID TO ME DIRECTLY...........THE MALL is "PRIVATE PUBLIC PROPERTY."

QUote is as serious like our 9-5 for this pay check.

filmwiz are you okay? you definitely dont seem like the same person who started visiting here a few years ago?
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Originally posted by filmwizdaddy@Nov 30 2004, 09:42 PM

I AM 100% correct oh and this too FOR THE JUSTAFAN FOOL WHO SAID THAT ONLY COZ IS 100% CORRECT........Deep shit HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I was joking about coz... that was what " :kekeke: " was for.

And the "if you don't like me to yell justafool... go home"... mumbo-jumbo, yeah, technicalities in front, not aside, I am at home... :tinker:
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Originally posted by HieroHero@Dec 1 2004, 01:13 AM
    filmwiz are you okay? you definitely dont seem like the same person who started visiting here a few years ago?
    Remember the argument that me and COz had over THE GANGSTERIZATION OF HIP HOP......REMEMBER

Filmwiz..

whats with all the frustration..
    it sounds like there is something else completely that is pissing you off..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Originally posted by justafan@Dec 1 2004, 01:54 AM
    I was joking about coz... that was what " :kekeke: " was for.
    Yeah, that seems to be your favorite running joke. Considering that you don't seem to joke about anything else really makes me take notice.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by filmwizdaddy+Nov 30 2004, 10:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (filmwizdaddy @ Nov 30 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cozymandias@Nov 30 2004, 11:00 AM
    You really despise me, don't you Scott...

OK...listen up here FW, before you get yourself in even deeper shit than you already are.* There is something new in this country called THE PATRIOT ACT.* It basicly suspends a lot of our civil rights under the pretense of protecting us from terrorism.* You have fallen victim to one of it's tenets.* It is ILLEGAL to take pictures in public places that can be considered terrorist targets.* Yes, ILLEGAL.* That would include hubs of transportation, government buildings, and SHOPPING MALLS.* Frankly, you're lucky...and I'm even somewhat surprised...that you weren't STRIPSEARCHED.

Do yourself a favor and give this one up man.* Go to court and apologize to the judge and the guard, explain your unawareness of the gravity of the situation, and beg the court's forgiveness.* Otherwise, you may be introduced to another tenet of The Patriot Act...indefinite imprisonment.

And make sure you vote in every election from now on...AGAINST the Republicans.
    HEH HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEH

HOw do like THESE CAPS FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NO DEEP SHIT THOSE FOOLS ARE FOR BREAKING THE LAW

My point is soo clear it takes morons to go against it........

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL......TERRORISTS SPOTS COUILD BE ANYWHERE......WHO THE HELL DETERMINES WHAT IS A TERRORIST TARGET???????? WE ALL ARE TARGETS TO THEM.......THIS WHOLE IDEA OF AMERICA MAKES THEM HATE US.........REMEMBER CELEBRITIES CANT HIDE FROM THE CAMERA..........I HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AND JUSTAFOOL IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GO HOME.......... :fawkdance:

OH............... [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm...both me and Brian give you both policy and law concerning malls and you shout us down. I can imagine you doing the same thing to the security and the cops, which is a sure ticket to a mandatory visit in some facillity or another. If you do that to the judge you're gonna have a wonderful day in court.

When I asked my mother about the mental health issue she gave me some advice that I'll keep to myself, but I can see clearly she was right (she usually is). So, I'm stepping out of this one. :wavey:
    Alright
    Yeah...

filmwiz seek some help dude

The only advice i'll author up is to listen to Coz about the judge. Most judges are pricks and tend to be rather much so on their high-horse. Being that they decide your fate it makes sense to cow-tow a bit to them. I got railroaded for BS and i have/had never done a damn thing in my life. Basically if they want to do something to you they sure as sh*t will.

Ego isn't that important in this case. You know it wasn't a big deal. Just let this one go and pick another worthy battle.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Well Considering you have nbever met me in person and considering i post stuff here from time to time doesn't mean you know whats best for me. SO>>>>>>I will be me. ALways. Same guy I was back then same guy I am now. Wonderful

i dont remember you being with jesus forever back then...

I never mentioned my spirituality with anyone at anytime hardly on here.

It was all about bootay pics as jokes.

JESUS FOREVER..........................Yahweh........... .....

I found christ in a better sense when I talked to you about it last time.

you have found christianity but say Your Dead to mall staff?? :dunno:
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I can do that...............to defend myself.......

tellin some1 their dead is neither defense or very christian :toetap:

Originally posted by filmwizdaddy@Dec 2 2004, 04:08 AM
    I can do that...............to defend myself.......
    funny, whenever i tell someone they are dead it usually puts me at further risk .. i never really considered it might help the situation
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Allow me to quickly point out that he han't addressed the mental disorder stuff. OK...gone again... :wavey:
    Alright
    Yeah...

Ok well, can we "agree to disagree" "we might as well just move on"

*an inside joke I don't think anyone on here would understand*

heh.

+ Reply to Thread