+ Reply to Thread

Thread: don't get married

- from a friend on another forum...a true genius

It’s that time of year that I make my annual post about this. Because so many men are forced.. Or tricked or willed into asking a girl to marry them at this time of year.

I know.. and understand and realize the initial rush of love.. the feeling of togetherness... and coupledom..

I know it’s a warm adventuresome leap to ask your woman to marry you.. but I know.. I know all the stories..

MOST marriages fail.. the deepest in love couples will be shouting at each other in court years later.. I know the sweet and giving woman you fell in love with will change after you marry her.

There is nothing wrong with living with someone you love.. Emphasis on living. Marriage will ruin your relationship. First of all most women are looking for Daddy2.0 they don’t marry for love.. They marry for comfort and security.. two things that can be swept away with the first good looking, more wealthier, piece of man meat that comes along.

Society and parents have programmed many men that you have to get married to fulfill the social contract. Man. Wife. Children. extension of genetics.

The thing that is never said is you can have all of that.. BUT marriage isn’t necessary TO HAVE that. If a woman truly LOVES you she won’t have to marry you to keep the bond.

Marriage has become a legal contract that is detrimental to the man in the relationship. MOST MARRIAGES end in divorce.. and end the end the man ALWAYS pays.

Take the example of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) he is actually paying more out to his ex wife than he is earning (he is earning millions)... and there isn’t a goddamn thing he can do about it except go to jail for not paying... this isn’t and NEVER will account for the fact that his ex wife married a millionaire.

The horrible downside to this.. is that women can cheat and be as horrible as they want to be and the man is stuck in a financial relationship with alimony and child support that will break him if he ever gets the balls to stand up for himself (after years of mental breaking down from the wife) and leave her.

The best .. THE BEST relationships can end on faults of both ends.. the end result is that the man always pays.

So stop and think.. what you really .. really want your future to be.

PS> Flame away.. yes my parents are still together 50 year anniversery next January.. my childhood was great.. yes I have been close to marriage lost 2 real good friends because I wouldn’t commit (they all look like my mom now)

That’s my last response.. Just a dire warning.. Marriage can be the biggest thing that financially and emotionally messes up your life.

This is why Scott Peterson killed his wife.. its not that he was a murderer.. he just literally saw no way out.

Just a little end note.. and I will never forget this.. A girl I know who got married at 22 and was divorced at 30 wanted to get her ex husband’s extensive and valuable comic book collection.. she didn’t want them or need them.. she just wanted them because she could.. to just HURT him. People are vindictive by nature.. Especially against someone who has perceived to have wronged them... and SHE will always have the legal backing to do these things. You won’t.

Yes.. Ive heard all the jokes.. "if he didnt have a comic collection she wouldnt leave him!" ho ho haha!... you gotta remeber he had a life BEFORE her.. think of something valuable YOU have.. now is it funny?

flame bait :kekeke:

23+ FANTASTIC YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

I hate females :kekeke:

I hate bitches , I love Women .

I am gonna be extra picky if a relationship prospect comes up in future.. i love the thought of a good marriage but if it cant happen ill live the fullest single life i can
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Intelligent Posts :11

I love women....love em i tell ya...just aint gonna commit to them...

you ever notice how the word commit is usually followed by the word suicide? :bwhaha:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Intelligent Posts :11

roflmao...

Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 21 2004, 03:14 AM
    :bowdown: :bowdown:
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

Originally posted by Foxy11+Nov 21 2004, 09:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Foxy11 @ Nov 21 2004, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Venus Flytrap@Nov 21 2004, 03:14 AM
    :bowdown: :bowdown: [/b][/quote]
    :shucks:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by SaintHax@Nov 21 2004, 03:08 AM
    - from a friend on another forum...a true genius

There is nothing wrong with living with someone you love.. Emphasis on living. Marriage will ruin your relationship. First of all most women are looking for Daddy2.0

The horrible downside to this.. is that women can cheat and be as horrible as they want to be and the man is stuck in a financial relationship with alimony and child support that will break him if he ever gets the balls to stand up for himself (after years of mental breaking down from the wife) and leave her.

This is why Scott Peterson killed his wife.. its not that he was a murderer.. he just literally saw no way out.

DAT BOY HAX....

:roll:

I'm with ya fo the time being...

Place XKP-907 Ionic Plasma Sword back into Titanium Adamantium Cybernetic Orgasmic Prothtic Leg after giving Cozymandias perfect slicing of the Epidermis
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

It's true marriage is mostly for comfort and security but it does not guarentee those things as you've mentioned. And might I add that women,espcially mothers lose more than the man in the end because even if he pays child support the mother still is left impoverished. But I agree that marriage should not be done for society but because the two parties know that it is right and they know that they are not enslaved by infatuation.

+ Reply to Thread