+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Syxx has gotten on my last nerve!

My complaint about Syxxpm

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. For openers, I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why time has only reinforced that conviction. But the short answer is that if I had my druthers, Syxxpm would never have had the opportunity to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. As it stands, Syxxpm yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Syxxpm, "attract attention" usually implies "exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us". If I am correctly informed, to my mind, Syxxpm's prognoses show a degree of obdurate sickness that even I didn't expect. In any case, if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then he is clearly going to be the first to go. I imagine that we must reach out to people with the message that enough is enough. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to resolve a number of lingering problems. Syxxpm talks a lot about collectivism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can he argue for something he's never defined? He doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't point out the glaring contradiction between his idealized view of militarism and reality.

There are some simple truths in this world. First, his projects reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Second, he has a blatant disregard for society's basic laws. And finally, he wants to make his imprecations a key dynamic in modern Bonapartism by viscerally defining "thymolsulphonephthalein" through the experience of lethargic, flighty imperialism. It gets better: He actually believes that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. I guess no one's ever told him that his intent is to prevent us from asking questions. Syxxpm doesn't want the details checked. He doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts he presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of his "facts" are false. Here's an extraordinary paradox: All of the unreasonable, disdainful scalawags who shouldn't be allowed to give ridiculous doomsday prophets far more credibility than they deserve invariably want to. Isn't it odd that abusive, obstinate con artists, whose pompous, crude lifestyle will create a factitious demand for Syxxpm's simple-minded views sometime soon, are immune from censure? Why is that? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: The only weapons Syxxpm has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Saturnine heretics like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in sexist, treacherous ratbags in order to convince them to poison the relationship between teacher and student.

I have always assumed that your support of my stances is an ideal way to tell jaded cranky-types just what you think of their nonsense, but the fact of the matter is that it's self-aggrandizing for Syxxpm to create new (and reinforce existing) prejudices and misconceptions. Or perhaps I should say, it's dim-witted. The significance of this is that the reason he wants to win support by encapsulating frustrations and directing them toward unpopular scapegoats is that he's completely callow. If you believe you have another explanation for his muzzy-headed behavior, then please write and tell me about it. I once managed to get Syxxpm to agree that dichotomous thinking has stymied his ability to reach solutions. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.

His sophistries do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Syxxpm's stooges not to promote noxious ideologies, such as nihilism. If an attempt to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures isn't fastidious, it certainly is blinkered. Syxxpm's morals deserve to be criticized because they do exactly the things Syxxpm accuses unrestrained troublemakers of doing.

We must try our level best to establish democracy and equality. Why? That's easy. If he wants to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But if his votaries had even an ounce of integrity, they would condemn Syxxpm's hypocrisy. The right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. And that's the honest truth.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

coz clubs seals and snuggled with hitler :fawkdance:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Originally posted by Venus Flytrap@Nov 18 2004, 06:01 PM
    My complaint about Syxxpm

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. For openers, I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why time has only reinforced that conviction. But the short answer is that if I had my druthers, Syxxpm would never have had the opportunity to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. As it stands, Syxxpm yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Syxxpm, "attract attention" usually implies "exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us". If I am correctly informed, to my mind, Syxxpm's prognoses show a degree of obdurate sickness that even I didn't expect. In any case, if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then he is clearly going to be the first to go. I imagine that we must reach out to people with the message that enough is enough. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to resolve a number of lingering problems. Syxxpm talks a lot about collectivism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can he argue for something he's never defined? He doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't point out the glaring contradiction between his idealized view of militarism and reality.

There are some simple truths in this world. First, his projects reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Second, he has a blatant disregard for society's basic laws. And finally, he wants to make his imprecations a key dynamic in modern Bonapartism by viscerally defining "thymolsulphonephthalein" through the experience of lethargic, flighty imperialism. It gets better: He actually believes that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. I guess no one's ever told him that his intent is to prevent us from asking questions. Syxxpm doesn't want the details checked. He doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts he presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of his "facts" are false. Here's an extraordinary paradox: All of the unreasonable, disdainful scalawags who shouldn't be allowed to give ridiculous doomsday prophets far more credibility than they deserve invariably want to. Isn't it odd that abusive, obstinate con artists, whose pompous, crude lifestyle will create a factitious demand for Syxxpm's simple-minded views sometime soon, are immune from censure? Why is that? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: The only weapons Syxxpm has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Saturnine heretics like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in sexist, treacherous ratbags in order to convince them to poison the relationship between teacher and student.

I have always assumed that your support of my stances is an ideal way to tell jaded cranky-types just what you think of their nonsense, but the fact of the matter is that it's self-aggrandizing for Syxxpm to create new (and reinforce existing) prejudices and misconceptions. Or perhaps I should say, it's dim-witted. The significance of this is that the reason he wants to win support by encapsulating frustrations and directing them toward unpopular scapegoats is that he's completely callow. If you believe you have another explanation for his muzzy-headed behavior, then please write and tell me about it. I once managed to get Syxxpm to agree that dichotomous thinking has stymied his ability to reach solutions. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.

His sophistries do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Syxxpm's stooges not to promote noxious ideologies, such as nihilism. If an attempt to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures isn't fastidious, it certainly is blinkered. Syxxpm's morals deserve to be criticized because they do exactly the things Syxxpm accuses unrestrained troublemakers of doing.

We must try our level best to establish democracy and equality. Why? That's easy. If he wants to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But if his votaries had even an ounce of integrity, they would condemn Syxxpm's hypocrisy. The right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. And that's the honest truth.
    i concur.....but your point is......MOOT!

Damn, those things are extremely verbose..... I can honestly say that I have never seen or heard of some of those words..... but that makes it all the more fun. I was just skimming it to find words I didn't know, it's a good stretch of the vocabulary.

The only problem is that syxx is actually worthy of the opprobium comment... :kekeke:

did anyone know of that word before this? Just curious and kidding about that syxx...
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

i obstetricize over your sigourneyweaverisms fanboy

Originally posted by syxxpm@Nov 19 2004, 12:48 PM
    i obstetricize over your sigourneyweaverisms fanboy
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Intelligent Posts :11

roflmao

what the hell? lololololol
    So patience... is nothing...

+ Reply to Thread