+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: trailor park realizations

Banned

for the last two weeks I have been working in a trailor park installing a new water system and I have noticed that they have one of the most tight nit communities I have ever seen. they are like one big family its really kind of awsome. there are a couple of really weird people and it is a little poverty stricken but there is a whole lot of love there for one anouther and for one anouthers family. It really blew me away I had to smoke some kindness with them. good people.

Is it like this in other getto's and poverty stricken places?

Much Love
    Michael

Mike,

At the risk of sounding obtuse, I think you would find family togetherness in a lot of communities across America. Poverty doesn't have a patent on that kind of family togetherness. Families will form whenever and wherever people are willing. Hell, look at this forum! Is it not some form of disfunctionally outspoken, half carnivorous, half vegetarian, cyber-reclusive family?! What do you think?

Louis85

:syxxpm:

(man, are those my hippie-like tendencies showing again? Gotta find a cure for those...)
    I love the summer months!

Man they should write a book about this family.
    international best seller!!!!!

fd.
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Banned

yo louis are you saying that poverty does not bring strangers togeather to friends and evencloser to family? I'm just saying that under tight situations people will understand other peoples situation and be more willing to help.

;and there are only 20 trailors and everybody knows everybody well. how many of your nabors do you know personaly. personaly I only know one of mine.

I just thought it brought people closer togeather like PM DAWN. even my girlfriends middle name is Dawn.

much love
    Michael

yo louis are you saying that poverty does not bring strangers togeather to friends and evencloser to family? I'm just saying that under tight situations people will understand other peoples situation and be more willing to help.

much love
    Michael
    No Mike, I am NOT saying that poverty does not bring strangers together as friends and even closer to family. I agree with you to a certain extent. In certain cases, it may very well do all the things you say. I just said that families can form from many different situations and it wasn't, necessarily, something like poverty itself that brings people together. I think families form because there is some common bond or general liking of each other. And in your trailer park community experience, that common bond may in fact be poverty, but poverty itself, does not necessarily guarantee family togetherness. I've seen places where the people were so cramped and miserable that they hated one another. I think families form more from a love/appreciation/respect for the other people and their situation, which often includes a like situation or interest. Does that make sense to you?

Louis

(man, are those my hippie-like tendencies showing again? Gotta find a cure for those...)
    [b]for real, i think your metamorphisizin or sumthin, just don't you go and rub that shit off on me

Intelligent Posts :11

awww frek, cmon on now...we know your going through some experiences now...you want to be a hippie...admit it.......

Banned

I gotcha louis thanks

much love
    Michael

awww frek, cmon on now...we know your going through some experiences now...you want to be a hippie...admit it.......
    <---------------------------(the avatar) :frek:

[quote]
    [b]for real, i think your metamorphisizin or sumthin, just don't you go and rub that shit off on me

No problem there frEk, I don't think you can squeeze blood from a turnip! Stay your wonderful self man.

No problem there frEk, I don't think you can squeeze blood from a turnip!
    no, but you can pierce it!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Banned

I'm still digging in the trailor park and I have noticed that 15 out of the 20 trailor smoke pot. now I know why I smoke I would just like to know what others think about those numbers. I mean are they in the trailor park just because they smoke or do they smoke to try to make life seem better or just to feel good? 90% of them also smoke cigarettes why is this?
    Poverty? or choices to put you in poverty or choices that your parents made to put you in poverty? Personaly I should be in poverty but I live getto fabulous. But I don't think anybody in the trailor park smokes the kindness. they all smoke swag.

sorry for bableing

searching with eyes wide open
    Michael

is this trailer park in reality or just in your mind tinker?

Banned

mileground trailor park Morgantown WV, 26505 its weird but kind of cool

today I went in to this old guys house and you could not walk through the trailor without stepping in dog shit every five feet. and he stunk worse than the dog shit. I don;'t think he smokes bud but he smokes cigarettes and he is truely crazy and you can't even understand him when he talks or at least I think he was talking. but that was some of the worst living I have ever seen. I have known bums that live much better than him.

why god why
    what the fuck
    Michael

Ok, what were you doin at this guys' house? Do you feel this immense urge to suddenly see and know every idiosyncrasy of the "trailor park lifestyle"? Cause the way you are goin on about it, it's like you are obsessing over it...
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

mike..any intelligent people in this trailor park?

Intelligent Posts :11

shit, watch out for that twister......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh

<----grabs popcorn and lounge chair as the drama begins

Banned

just eyes wide open , I was there installing a new water line, sometimes you just stop and observe where you are and how different people live there lifes and how they interact with each other. don't worry I see the other side also. I'm like sponge bop I just soak it all in. the reason I brought it up is I thought it was interesting being such a tight community.

living to learn and moving on up ever wanted to be gods apprentice?
    Michael

life is like a trailer park...

+ Reply to Thread