+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Johny Fever@Nov 4 2004, 11:43 AM
    well that explains the voting thing..if you vote in the same place...im willing to bet that they would still have your address listed as the old...they coincide with the DMV address...if you went to a different polling station...(hehe, i said polling) the one you were supposed to vote at, you wouldnt of been able to vote, because you were not listed in that district or area....now the cop issue just tells me that they probably pulled you over cuz your dentures were hanging out your trunk...and thats just not right on many levels.
    That's what I was saying. If you don't change your address how would they know? Maybe I misunderstood what KD was saying. I've been doing that a lot lately.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by byrdie@Nov 4 2004, 10:54 AM
    *raises hand*

Mr. Coz? Wassa "healot"? Is it like a harlot? A helot? A hottentot? :dunno:
    A healot is what the old guy in that old Gary Cooper movie "Meet John Doe" was calling everybody. I have no idea what it's real meaning is, or if it's even a real word, but I always liked how it sounded. :rofl:
    Alright
    Yeah...

MOOT! :bowlaugh:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

No Coz man, you didn't misunderstand. I never changed my address with the DMV, but I DID add my new address to my voter registration
    card when I registered. The polling ( he- he) people told me that I should have gotten my address changed FIRST then registered. Even if I had changed my address 30 days ago then re-registered I could have voted. The lady even went as far as to say that if I were to go to
    Houston REALLY fast and tell them that I couldn't get home to vote I could Absentee Ballot. (Houston is around 6-8 hours away from Arlington which is between Dallas and Fort *Murder* Worth)
    I don't believe that one. The system is set up to keep people from voting. I found several of the people that went to the "new" polling place could not vote for the same reason. Now consider this.....
    If 150 people in EVERY district weren't allowed to vote for the same reason how many votes did either candidate lose? Is it a coincidence that of the 6 polling places I knew of last election, 1 stayed in the same place? Is it a coincidence that this is TEXAS, the George Bush state? Nay I say, NAY!
    ( O.K. little boys and girls can anyone say CONSPIRACY?) :madrant: :stupid:
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

Bush won Texas by 1.3 million votes.....had 61%....wasn't even close.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

nice new avatar brian

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Intelligent Posts :11

Originally posted by The_Kay_Dee@Nov 4 2004, 05:55 PM
    No Coz man, you didn't misunderstand. I never changed my address with the DMV, but I DID add my new address to my voter registration
    card when I registered. The polling ( he- he) people told me that I should have gotten my address changed FIRST then registered. Even if I had changed my address 30 days ago then re-registered I could have voted. The lady even went as far as to say that if I were to go to
    Houston REALLY fast and tell them that I couldn't get home to vote I could Absentee Ballot. (Houston is around 6-8 hours away from Arlington which is between Dallas and Fort *Murder* Worth)
    I don't believe that one. The system is set up to keep people from voting. I found several of the people that went to the "new" polling place could not vote for the same reason. Now consider this.....
    If 150 people in EVERY district weren't allowed to vote for the same reason how many votes did either candidate lose? Is it a coincidence that of the 6 polling places I knew of last election, 1 stayed in the same place? Is it a coincidence that this is TEXAS, the George Bush state? Nay I say, NAY!
    Kay Dee...I see where you are feeling that...makes me sit back and go hmmm....One word of advice here (please dont take this wrong)...Before you go spouting conspiracies here, go find a lawyer and check to see what the statutes are. Im pretty certain that you will be able to find a lawyer that would be willing to take the case and see if there is validity into your claim...id even be willing to bet, with the split in the nation that is there, that one would be willing to look into it free of charge...If for some case you have just cause...remember us poor folk.. I know it wouldnt make much in terms of the election, but if what you are stating is true, then go for it...Im all for fair and equallity...(cept for women )

Originally posted by Venus Flytrap+Nov 4 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Venus Flytrap @ Nov 4 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-byrdie@Nov 4 2004, 10:54 AM
    *raises hand*

Mr. Coz? Wassa "healot"? Is it like a harlot? A helot? A hottentot? :dunno:
    A healot is what the old guy in that old Gary Cooper movie "Meet John Doe" was calling everybody. I have no idea what it's real meaning is, or if it's even a real word, but I always liked how it sounded. :rofl: [/b][/quote]
    Maybe it's a zealous harlot. She's really into her work? That would be along Coz's line of thinking I guess. If not his, then definately Chief's.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Main Entry: hel·ot
    Pronunciation: 'he-l&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin Helotes, plural, from Greek HeilOtes
    1 capitalized : a member of a class of serfs in ancient Sparta
    2 : SERF, SLAVE
    - hel·ot·ry /'he-l&-trE/ noun
    I love the summer months!

Originally posted by Louis85@Nov 5 2004, 12:06 PM
    Main Entry: hel·ot
    Pronunciation: 'he-l&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin Helotes, plural, from Greek HeilOtes
    1 capitalized : a member of a class of serfs in ancient Sparta
    2 : SERF, SLAVE
    - hel·ot·ry /'he-l&-trE/ noun
    Why thank you Louis!

Hey, I was even using it in the proper connotation!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Originally posted by SpeedoBot221@Nov 5 2004, 08:45 AM
    Bush won Texas by 1.3 million votes.....had 61%....wasn't even close.
    If you take those 150 person from each district across this Bigass
    State you would probably get more than 1.3 million votes.
    If all of these votes were for Kerry, then Bush has MAJOR PROBLEMS!
    See the conspiracy? Wait I gotta go the C.I.A. is looking in my window.
    Some guy is aiming a Mercury rail- gun at my dog (Wait the dog tells me that he will be o.k. and to RUN!)
    * Quick footsteps, Door slams People scream, as I have forgotten my clothing...... And I am at school*

Originally posted by Dr. Johny Fever+Nov 5 2004, 09:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dr. Johny Fever @ Nov 5 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The_Kay_Dee@Nov 4 2004, 05:55 PM
    Kay Dee...I see where you are feeling that...makes me sit back and go hmmm....One word of advice here (please dont take this wrong)...Before you go spouting conspiracies here, go find a lawyer and check to see what the statutes are. Im pretty certain that you will be able to find a lawyer that would be willing to take the case and see if there is validity into your claim...id even be willing to bet, with the split in the nation that is there, that one would be willing to look into it free of charge...If for some case you have just cause...remember us poor folk.. I know it wouldnt make much in terms of the election, but if what you are stating is true, then go for it...Im all for fair and equallity...(cept for women ) [/b][/quote]
    NOOOOOOOOO LAWYERS! (Sorry Fox)
    Hey Johnny Cochran has a Law firm Here! 1800.Law.Help
    COOL! He would smash the system and get billions in award$$$$
    for not being able to vote! But then, I would have to vote for the next G.W.Bush So that I could remain rich and look down upon the poor, wretched people of the Earth *Hu Huha Huhuhuhahahahahahah Ha Ha Ha!*
    Mommy is my prozac working yet?

+ Reply to Thread