+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WHY?????

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 27 2004, 02:44 PM
    Number 3, no matter how long a log stays in the water,it will never be an alligator. This last point I think you understand.
    Fuck you and your mother. I never said I wanted to be black; I never even implied that. You're making a generalisation that I just won't stand for. No matter how well-read you may be, you're still a fucking idiot in my eyes. I tried to be nice, but fuck that shit this time. Why do you insist on assuming i'm playing the victim? Actually, nevermind, I don't really give a fuck what you think, or why you think it. Amazing, really. Fuck it. From now on, I'm going to stick to replying to "what are your favorite pm dawn songs" threads.

Fuck off. If you were a man, I'd kick your ass.
    Keep your headphones on.

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

F***k,f***K,F***K,etc :lolbonk: And he has the nerve to call someone an idiot. :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

By your reasoning, anyone who's white, and says they're not a racist, yet won't stand for someone else being a racist, is a victim. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
    Keep your headphones on.

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

That's all good that you are anti-racism. However,when in particularly white people deem blacks who are conscious as racist are playing the so-called victim. I am conscious. You call me a racist because I am pro-black,as if that is something from the start as anti-white. Number 1 by doing so you are showing that the world in your mind revolves around white people,and you can't understand why everyone doesn't see it as so and as something normal.You yourself may not be conscious of this,but it is true nonetheless.To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy,regardless of ones race. The message you just posted,"we're all one" is bullshit. White supremacy bullshit.

I must really be simple then. None of what you just said makes any sense.
    Let's examine, shall we?

white people deem blacks who are conscious as racist are playing the so-called victim.

You continue to dodge the question. You seem to think I see no difference between being "black and conscious" and being a "kill whitey". Yet you keep throwing the victim word around as if it has any meaning. Stop playing the role and following your "how to deal with white people" script, and define how I'm playing the victim. Because in your own way, you're doing exactly what racists do, they generalise and STEREOTYPE.

You call me a racist because I am pro-black,as if that is something from the start as anti-white. Number 1 by doing so you are showing that the world in your mind revolves around white people,and you can't understand why everyone doesn't see it as so and as something normal.

Putting words in my mouth, and daring to even pretend to assume you know what I'm thinking, does not prove your point. I say what I think, I don't try to be all subliminal about it (re: your "a log will never become an alligator" comment, that was cute!).... I merely asked how a black person saying "fuck white people, but I'm not a racist" is any different from a white person saying it. Don't call it racism if you feel like it, but you're still dodging the point.

To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy,regardless of ones race.

Damn. That's fucked up that your view is so narrow that you believe that. So then, if I understand you correctly, even if I fell in love with a black woman, and she and I got married, I'm still no better than a member of the KKK because I live in the United States?

:blahblah:

The message you just posted,"we're all one" is bullshit. White supremacy bullshit.

THAT'S WHY I CALL YOU A FOOL. PERFECT EXAMPLE! HOW IS IT BULLSHIT, FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT COLOR DOESN'T MATTER, THAT WE'RE ALL JUST HUMAN BEINGS, THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE EQUAL? White supremacy believes that the White Race is superior to all others, as far as I know! It doesn't mean "We're All One!"

you're saying that even though I'm anti-rascism, i'm still a racist.

SOMEONE OTHER THAN RUMI PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I'M WRONG!
    Keep your headphones on.

Intelligent Posts :11

"Syxx...get the popcorn and chairs...Ive got the beer!"

*sits and watches the volley like a tennis match*

That's it...coal all around this year.

Peace, my Brethren and sisteren???
    Chill!! You crazy Kids....
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Originally posted by Santa@Oct 27 2004, 04:20 PM
    :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh: :bowlaugh:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by Santa@Oct 27 2004, 04:20 PM
    YEAH!! THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS BBQ!!
    Keep your headphones on.

Originally posted by Santa@Oct 27 2004, 01:20 PM
    Santa's a racist...

Alright, who's the a-hole that went there??!!??
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

OK...neither of y'all are trying to hear the other.

I suggest that somebody pretend that they're mature enough to hold a real conversation.

Samedeep, if you read the content in which Rumi said "fuck white people" you will see that it was an exclamation of her preferrence to devote her mind to her own people instead of "all" people, not 1 of hatred or racism. While I disagree with her expression I understand and have shared the sentiment. That sentiment is fed by white people who portray a "victimized" mentallity, as if every black person who chooses to devote themselves to the struggle of black people is therefore afronting white people.

Allow me to elucidate. You said that you're 29, not 329, which seems to insinuate that you believe that the problems of black people existed far in the past. This is a common thing that we hear from white people today, the "I didn't have anything to do with it" rant. Well, nobody said that you did, but the racist problems that blacks have to deal with exist to this day. What is more, maybe YOU are tired of hearing about the "400 + years of slavery", or the 100 + years of serfdom that followed it, or the laws that are designed to keep blacks down, or the instituted discrimination against blacks that exists in most walks of American life, or the many many other problems that black people have to face in this country on a daily basis...but for YOU to say that it blows your top, that in society, black folks are "allowed" to say something about it, I'm sorry, but that DOES display a victim mentallity.

If you were into history, you would realize that if what had been and continues to be done to black people in this country had been done to just about ANY others, the result would be FAR different. You complain about blacks expressing their sorrow, their anger, their frustration? With any other people that would all have been expressed in BULLETS long ago! Yet, the attitude that you express and condone here is akin to saying "sure you were slaves for 400 years, and then serfs for another 100, sure you need an extension of an act of congress to be guaranteed the right to vote, sure you make up 50% of the incarcerated population, sure you are still kept out of the best jobs and opportunities, sure you are still looked down upon by a large part of the American establishment...TOUGH! GET OVER IT!!! After being exposed on a wide basis to that sort of attitude is it any wonder that a knowledgable and prideful blck person would say "fukk white people"?

Rumi, all I can say to you is to widen your scope. If you think that Africa loves you I suggest that you think again. Africa sent you here for a reason AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU BACK! Your and my ancestors built THIS country, and I for 1 plan to stake my claim for it. If you would prefer to be African, I suggest that you find someplace there where they are not killin each other and emigrate. Good luck on that 1 by the way! :bowlaugh:

The future of Black America is an American 1, and thus a Western 1. True, no region has done more damage to the world as a whole than the West, but that is something that WE must change! We can and WILL do it, right along side of our white American brothers, and it's happening already! All you have to do is look at what's going on in Hip-Hop, because there in lies the future. Maybe I won't live to see it, but I have already lived to see much more than I ever dreamed of seeing as a child. So I say it here...FUKK AFRICA (I guess I'm racist now)!!! I'm an AMERICAN BLACK MAN, and OUR future is right here RUNNIN THIS BEEYATCH!!!

Now...SDL, why don't you tell us something nice about the latest boring ass CD you bought. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Alright
    Yeah...

I can dig that Coz, but ... ah fuck it. What's the use, i'm white in america so as far as Rumi's concerned I might as well be a card carrying member of the KKK.

To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy

so fuck her and fuck this convo. Yall won't see me in this thread again.
    Keep your headphones on.

Intelligent Posts :11

sooooooo........can we get back to the topic of me oppressing the world...damnit i have an agenda here....

So... perhaps the answer to the original question is this:

People here are deep because there are actual issues in the world that affect people's lives and need to be dealt with, and we happen to be fortunate enough to be among a group of people who care deeply about these issues.

Much respect to Coz for being one level-headed and knowledgeable dude. eace:

Originally posted by samedeepwaterasyou@Oct 27 2004, 06:37 PM
    I can dig that Coz, but ... ah fuck it. What's the use, i'm white in america so as far as Rumi's concerned I might as well be a card carrying member of the KKK.

To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy

so fuck her and fuck this convo. Yall won't see me in this thread again.
    I just think that you are being offended by someone's being offended. She doesn't think that you or all or even most white Americans are racist, but she does believe, as do I, that many whites take on a victimized mentallity when they witness black people who are pro-active about their blackness. After all, she never called YOU a racist, you called HER 1.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Originally posted by PsychoMan@Oct 27 2004, 07:21 PM
    So... perhaps the answer to the original question is this:

People here are deep because there are actual issues in the world that affect people's lives and need to be dealt with, and we happen to be fortunate enough to be among a group of people who care deeply about these issues.

Much respect to Coz for being one level-headed and knowledgeable dude. eace:
    Why, thank you sir!
    Alright
    Yeah...

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

We had to go through Africa and Mesopotamia to get there, but there
    is an answer.... A very good one.
    *This was a test of your internet Psuedo intellectuals warning system.
    If at any time Psuedo intellectualism had actaully been detected, Coz would have blown that as out of the forum and Hax Would BAN THAT ASS!!*
    We now return you to Happy land again.....

The issues and opinions posted here are all reflections of the world at large.
    Each persons personal experience makes them see the world in a different light than the other. Something as basic as skin color WILL
    change the experience if one two people are raised the EXACT same way with the same everything except color.
    I agree with some of the things said here, but I don't really discuss my personal politics often.
    Coz, I think (Correct me if I am wrong) The title for what Rumi
    is is "Black Nationalist" Suppoerter of the black "nation".
    Anyhow.....
    Wheres my VODKA!
    Samedeep you are russian..... BREAK IT OUT!!!!
    *Returns to warping the minds of our future medical practitioners with big ass cup-o-Vodka in hand and big smile on face......*
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

Originally posted by The_Kay_Dee@Oct 27 2004, 08:39 PM
    *Returns to warping the minds of our future medical practitioners with big ass cup-o-Vodka in hand and big smile on face......*
    Man after my own heart!
    Alright
    Yeah...

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 27 2004, 08:32 PM
    That's all good that you are anti-racism. However,when in particularly white people deem blacks who are conscious as racist are playing the so-called victim. I am conscious. You call me a racist because I am pro-black,as if that is something from the start as anti-white. Number 1 by doing so you are showing that the world in your mind revolves around white people,and you can't understand why everyone doesn't see it as so and as something normal.You yourself may not be conscious of this,but it is true nonetheless.To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy,regardless of ones race. The message you just posted,"we're all one" is bullshit. White supremacy bullshit.
    im so confused by this thread.. please define conscious......
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread