+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WHY?????

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

And it is pronounced al-ham(the h is sounded strongly) du-lilah think the spanish alphabet in pronouncing the vowels.

תודה האחות שלי לידע שלך

What language is Alhamdulilah?
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Arabic. Hey are you muslim? I thought you were or had some affinity to islam,judging from your bottom qoute.

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 19 2004, 12:44 PM
    Arabic. Hey are you muslim? I thought you were or had some affinity to islam,judging from your bottom qoute.
    No RUMI, I'm just spiritual... I indulge in all religions being not of any 1 imparticular!! I used to study Islam... I just don't think that GOD, ALLAH, BUDDAH or whomever one wishes to call IT... will send any one group of religious people for choosing wrong... I love the Qu'ran!! Its so up front...!! Sussudio...

Two men, who had previously drinkin massive quantities of beer at a local pub and bragging about the size of thier "members", were peeing of the side of a pier in Coney Island.
    One of the drunk and hung says to the other, "Damn dude, the water is cold..hehehe"
    The other replies, "Yeah, and its DEEP too!"

Originally posted by Chukwuka@Oct 19 2004, 08:04 AM
    No RUMI, I'm just spiritual... I indulge in all religions being not of any 1 imparticular!! I used to study Islam... I just don't think that GOD, ALLAH, BUDDAH or whomever one wishes to call IT... will send any one group of religious people for choosing wrong... I love the Qu'ran!! Its so up front...!! Sussudio...
    I hear ya,same here. I am muslim,hindu,buddhist and vodou. God is God is God.

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie+Oct 20 2004, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rumi_Philosophie @ Oct 20 2004, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chukwuka@Oct 19 2004, 08:04 AM
    I hear ya,same here. I am muslim,hindu,buddhist and vodou. God is God is God. [/b][/quote]
    Since you are all of these, why not also Christian and Hebrew?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

I know. I was raised Christian and Buddhist. I had a bad experience with Christianity and have since left that behind. Judaism is not my cup of tea,I am more partial to Arabs.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Al T@Oct 19 2004, 09:12 PM
    Two men, who had previously drinkin massive quantities of beer at a local pub and bragging about the size of thier "members", were peeing of the side of a pier in Coney Island.
    One of the drunk and hung says to the other, "Damn dude, the water is cold..hehehe"
    The other replies, "Yeah, and its DEEP too!"
    :rofl: ....dude .....where ya been t?
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 20 2004, 02:04 PM
    I know. I was raised Christian and Buddhist. I had a bad experience with Christianity and have since left that behind. Judaism is not my cup of tea,I am more partial to Arabs.[/COLOR]
    To embrace Islam while ignoring Christianity and Judaism makes no sense, the Koran itself points that out.

As for Arabs and Islam, considering what they did and are doing to Africa and Africans, their leading and driving role in the enslavement and genocide of black African peoples, it never ceases to amaze me when American blacks turn to Muslim Arabs like they are some long lost beloved kinfolk. Yes, it's true they are kin, but they are also our ancient enemies. We blame the white man for our enslavement when the whites were merely the customers. The Arabs were the enslavers.
    Alright
    Yeah...

I did not say that I "embraced Islam" I said I was muslim,as in one who submits to God, which is anyone who believes in God. I do not follow any one doctrine excpet that of my heart. You brought up an interesting topic that I had with a couple of friends,of which was the worst oppressor the Arab or the European. I say it was the European. The arab was in reality brainwashed and had their civilization destroyed just like Africa. And when the arabs were at the height of their civilzation,their subjects,even when accepting Islam kept their culture and identity,whereas with Europena colonization,people had tio be Christian and Westernized,and still as we well know that is not enough. Though I do not agree with the slavery practices of the arabs or why Allah(swt) did not make the practice haram just the mistreatment,that reveals the falsehood that religion in general is from God. No God would condone slavery.

Originally posted by Venus Flytrap+Oct 20 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Venus Flytrap @ Oct 20 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 20 2004, 02:04 PM
    To embrace Islam while ignoring Christianity and Judaism makes no sense, the Koran itself points that out.

As for Arabs and Islam, considering what they did and are doing to Africa and Africans, their leading and driving role in the enslavement and genocide of black African peoples, it never ceases to amaze me when American blacks turn to Muslim Arabs like they are some long lost beloved kinfolk. Yes, it's true they are kin, but they are also our ancient enemies. We blame the white man for our enslavement when the whites were merely the customers. The Arabs were the enslavers. [/b][/quote]
    I guess that kinda goes back to light skinned people get better treatment or tend to think they are better than.... "blacks" We are all kin... I agree that if the Arabs wouldn't have given them the pass we wouldn't be here neither them there going through what they're going through... I personally am get'n tired of this whose right and whose GOD is supreme bullshit... I think it's all a matter of people THINK'N they are better than the next group of people... Cuz all this shit just perpetuates WAR... MURDER DEATH TORTURE I guess we all need reasons to do what we WANT to do... MAN can't make earth eden, although I wish we could... In theory it seems so feasible... In reality it seems so impossible...

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 20 2004, 03:37 PM
    I did not say that I "embraced Islam" I said I was muslim,as in one who submits to God, which is anyone who believes in God. I do not follow any one doctrine excpet that of my heart. You brought up an interesting topic that I had with a couple of friends,of which was the worst oppressor the Arab or the European. I say it was the European. The arab was in reality brainwashed and had their civilization destroyed just like Africa. And when the arabs were at the height of their civilzation,their subjects,even when accepting Islam kept their culture and identity,whereas with Europena colonization,people had tio be Christian and Westernized,and still as we well know that is not enough. Though I do not agree with the slavery practices of the arabs or why Allah(swt) did not make the practice haram just the mistreatment,that reveals the falsehood that religion in general is from God. No God would condone slavery.
    No, I agree that the European is by far the worst oppressor on the planet. They are the parasites of the earth. But, for American blacks, who are true descendents of the original Israelites, the Arabs did even more damage to US than the Europeans.

I wholeheartedly agree about religions, however REAL Christianity and Judaism are NOT religions as far as I'm concerned.
    Alright
    Yeah...

Intelligent Posts :11

wait a minute here....hold on now....so you mean to tell me that i can no longer oppress people when i become ruler....son of a bitch!!!!!

*sits back down at world domination drawing board*

Sooo COZ, did I make sense to you at all... my previous comment... Or was it just all over the place... I dig your insights, too, man... Analyze my comment too man.... :bowlaugh: :blahblah:

Wait your turn, Doc...

man those europians suck...especially the german ones.....hey wait! hnoes9:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

I still havce not figured out the quote hickadoodle, but....
    SEE!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!
    Insight, Oppression, Europeans!
    It sounds like a new show that is going to be lined up against CSI!
    This is why I am HERE!
    Type on good Sirs and Maam! Bring forth TRUTH, ENLIGHTENMENT and
    Vodka! ( No wait I already have that......)
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

Hey Coz, please explain the Isrealite stuff you mentioned.

Originally posted by Rumi_Philosophie@Oct 22 2004, 08:11 AM
    Hey Coz, please explain the Isrealite stuff you mentioned.
    Sure, here's a quickly condensed version.

As you know throughout their history the Hebrews were dispersed many times from their lands. One of the main places they would flee to and settle in was Africa, as it was right next door. The Hebrews as a rule attempted to keep themselves apart from and lord over their pagan neighbors, and thus was hated by them. Many of the greatest African nations wee founded, ruled by and consisted of Hebrew descendants. When these nations fell, and the slave trade began to flourish, it was naturally these hated peoples who were it's victims.
    Alright
    Yeah...

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

"Deep" is an opinion. If someone thinks they are deep, they probably aren't. Seems kind of egotistical. I like pm dawn's music, and I like some of the people i've met here, that's about it.
    Keep your headphones on.

+ Reply to Thread