+ Reply to Thread

Thread: destiny or coincidence?

question?how do you know what is destiny and what is coincidence?what has been pre-written or what we dismiss as strange irrelevance?the seeker of truth can believe only in destiny as any stumbling will only delay his journey
    and since none of us have any idea of the time we've been allocated,we can't afford to be delayed.the non-seeker ,or sleeper who refuses to awake,has all the time in the world.his destiny will remain pushed under the surface,stirring only sometimes as a reminder of what could be.it all comes down to choices,the choices we make.do we listen or don't we?do we act or not?what if you were given the exact time and place of the ones return,would you dismiss it as coincidence or would you travel there to greet him and be his disciple?maybe its coincidence or maybe not,what would you do?don't dream about what could be,make it happen.let life be an adventure,have fun learning from your mistakes.L-I-V-E,DON'T JUST EXIST!!! great quote from steven seagal(yeah,him)film called "marked for death".the yardie bad guy,screwface,says"everybody want go heaven but nobody want dead".WAKE UP,PEOPLE!!!
    for answers look within

What the heck is this? I thought I was the only drunk-poster.

I think you have to be in tune a bit in your perception to recognize the differences between destiny & coincidence. I don't believe truth-seekers must only believe in destiny... that seems like an easier way to "stumble", as I'd see one of that nature falling into many traps. I also don't believe that none of us have any idea of the time we've been allocated.

We mustn't dwell with such urgency on "delay" in terms of destiny & our paths... 1) what is meant to be, will be, regardless; 2) there is never a defined finite end to our journey-- we are free to take as long as we like, the universe will wait (the only problem is, we chance extending our own suffering).

But, we all have all the time in the world, even when this world ceases to be. Destiny is not defined by what could be, but what will be. To worry about that and live in this fear defeats the very purpose of our waking.

But how right you are about choices... it DOES all come down to the choices we make.

If I knew of some precise point of place and time for huge universal destiny to manifest, of course I would be there. Are you recruiting for a church or something? Anyhoo, we're all going to heaven and we're all going to die, but just like NERD says... no one ever really dies.

peace,
    Elizabeth
    Last edited by ElizabethX; 04-04-2009 at 03:13 PM. Reason: "wall" needed to be "way"... duh.
    So patience... is nothing...

No te puedo entender.

shit wendy how did you find this?

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethX View Post
    we're all going to heaven
    I wish that were true...
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by xtristessax View Post
    shit wendy how did you find this?
    I followed a Yahoo Slurp Whatever Thing.

Actually, there's a Yahoo Slurp Spider registering right now.
    HAX!

I wonder if this poster will ever come back.

¿Por qué no? Soy suficiente fácil de comprender.

Sim. Claro que todas as pessoas podem entender.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian221 View Post
    I wish that were true...
    You may be surprised! Ask Peter.

+ Reply to Thread