+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Chuk

Hey man since you live in Austin TX, and you say you listen to me all the time I was wondering if you heard me quote PM Dawn (Prince Be) on the air yesterday. I was talking about becoming a gold digger because I am sick of looking for love, so I said " To quote Prine Be from PM Dawn I am fresh out of love... its quite tragic"... I thought it was pretty cool
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

hey boogie can u listen to your show online? i wouldnt mind checkin it out
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Sorry Boog I was in jail yesterday!! Fukkin Austin Police!!! Sure wish I could've heard!! I listen'd the other day when you was talk'n bout gold dig'n and being a man-whore!!!

:roll: :bowlaugh:
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

what you do ...speeding? or where the cops just lonely and needed a friend to pick on.....
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

I bet its because he's black! Damn Texan red-neck flics!

Naw Hiero you can't listen on line right now because our web guys are idiots. there was a thing a while back when artists wanted double the money from ASCAP and things like that since they figured advertisers were getting twice the exposure and making twice the money. So what most stations do is just block out commercials on webcasts... prob solved... not our web guys though they are to busy smoking weed and taking naps ... Oh yaeh and Austin Police are ass holes I got taking to jail the other night for Public Intoxication... what that meant to me was its ok to be drunk inside the bar, but once you hit the street then its a crime... ass holes
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

Originally posted by syxxpm@Sep 17 2004, 11:47 AM
    what you do ...speeding? or where the cops just lonely and needed a friend to pick on.....
    Fuk'n shithead!!! I was parked outside my homeboy house. I just pulled up there!!! I was parked on the wrong side of the street was his reason (supposedly gave him probable cause to search my shit)!!! But the only reason why I parked there was that is the only side of that street with a sidewalk and I didn't want to have to put my wheelchair together in the middle of the street!! I told him that but did he give a shit!!! He just wanted to take a brotha to jail!!! He started search'n my shit before he even asked for my fukk'n I.D.!! I had a lil contraband... but hell what the fuk!!! I wasn't doing anything wrong but try'n to kik it with my boy!!! :madrant: :madrant: :madrant:

Write that shit down on a piece of fuk'n paper!!! I guess his mission was accomplished!!!

Please family excuse my anger... Now I gotta pay a damn lawyer a knot that I don't have!!!
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

dont worry chuk ill send a letter bomb to his house in the form of the taco bell chilupas he just ordered to be cool in front of his colleagues.
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Ah yes. Good ole cops. To serve and protect i guess falls under harass and protect their wallets . I think the statement for a cop falls under the same for a lawyer. The only good cop is a dead cop.

Sorry to hear the BS Chuk.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread