+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: FSU vs Miami

Oh well it is still early in the football season
    I have found peace so let it continue......

Intelligent Posts :11

FOOTBALL???? What the hell is that?

*waits patiently for Midnight Madness*

GO CANES!!!

Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by Chief Grassy Knoll@Sep 11 2004, 03:49 PM
    FOOTBALL???? What the hell is that?

*waits patiently for Midnight Madness*
    +1

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Originally posted by Coz@Sep 11 2004, 08:25 PM
    GO CANES!!!

[explicit deleted] traitors!
    I love the summer months!

that game was pretty good. I was in Colorado this last week, Estes Park, so that should explain the late response.

I can't distinguish between any Florida school in terms of hating one more than another.

But, Nebraska lost and that has me not feeling too good. But our recruiting class next year is supposed to be unreal, so check for us in two years, when the west coast offense has the right tools it needs to be successful!

Next week NU vs Pitt, any predictions?

Also, does anyone think that Miami will go undefeated into the championship game? I don't.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

Originally posted by Louis85+Sep 12 2004, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Louis85 @ Sep 12 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Coz@Sep 11 2004, 08:25 PM
    GO CANES!!!

[explicit deleted] traitors! [/b][/quote]
    Good point there Louis. I completely forgot!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Originally posted by justafan@Sep 12 2004, 01:01 PM
    that game was pretty good. I was in Colorado this last week, Estes Park, so that should explain the late response.

I can't distinguish between any Florida school in terms of hating one more than another.

But, Nebraska lost and that has me not feeling too good. But our recruiting class next year is supposed to be unreal, so check for us in two years, when the west coast offense has the right tools it needs to be successful!

Next week NU vs Pitt, any predictions?

Also, does anyone think that Miami will go undefeated into the championship game? I don't.
    Pitt's O-line isn't looking too good. We took quite a hit by losing Fitzgerald and Rutherford from last year. We won the first game, but unimpressively. Not sure what will do to Nebraska.

:dunno:

Louis

Bah the canes kick butt. Just cause they leave for the ACC and now the Big East has no top tier teams remaining?

Personally, I couldn't really give a sh*t about their program. I hope they die and kill the entire ACC with them. (no bitterness here ). But the backlash of their move had a worse outcome for the Big East than just them leaving. Bitchy little Virginia Tech (who earlier said they would never leave) and even bitchier Boston College (who was one of the founders of the Big East in the first place) exits did MAJOR damage to the conference JUST IN FOOTBALL. The Big East, arguably the best hoop conference right now (two national champions two years running), will be made even strong with the new additions. So DEATH TO THE THREE THAT LEFT. :fawkdance:

:blahblah: :toetap: :dunno: eace: How bout them cowboys......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :fawkdance:
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Actually I didn't care who really won this game but it was a great game to watch, that's for sure!

I really wanted USC to beat Georgia but it didn't happen. Just as long as GA doesn't beat Tennessee, everything will be ok!

Well, I am a big acc person. I love the rivalry in the conference. I am glad that they left the big east. Makes football for my conference more enjoyable. Not only that but Miami has to walk the walk now. I have been complaining for years that their strength of schedule in the big east was lacking. I know Va tech and at times Boston College are ok. Now it seems like West Va is doing good. BUT really???? What other teams are their??

Both Rutgers and Conneticutt are equal to the worst team in the acc in football: Duke. Other teams in the Acc have had their share of upsets. There have always been more ranked teams in the acc in the top 25 in the last ten years then there have ever been in the Big east. It is not the same teams either. IN the mid 90's UNC was ranked. Hell even Wake forest and Virginia, Maryland, Ga tech, recently NC STATe, Clemson have all been ranked. Different teams much better competition for Miami.

What do yall think? Adding Boston College and Va tech to the line up brings more competition.

Oh, you won't get an argument here that the Big East lacks IN FOOTBALL. Losing Miami hurts us even more. Of course you would be glad that Miami left the Big East; they are a great FOOTBALL team to add to any conference. As I stated earlier, personally, I didn't give a fat baby's dick what Miami did (they never really fit the conference anyway (for a number of reasons). I was however extremely pissed that Boston College and Va Tech decided to go. Both of them were very chicken-shit in the way they handled it--I thought. It's not even ABOUT who's conference is better in football. Connecticut's football program is on the rise however. Don't be surprised if you see them jumping into the Top 25 in a few years. And I guess my alma mater, a bowl team, a top 25 ranked team (throughout the previous years), who barely lost to Miami is insignificant too huh?

With the addditions, the Big East will strengthen itself in hoops though (something I care about a great deal more.)
    Louis

Now you got the ACC with Duke and NC to carry their hoops and Miami, FSU, Maryland, and VA tech to carry the football. Seems like a pretty good conference whereas the Big East decided to go basketball powerhouse. Their football teams are really lacking now with no top tier teams.

Originally posted by Louis85@Sep 14 2004, 04:02 PM
    Bitchy little Virginia Tech
    dem's fightin' words Louis
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

Sorry Foxy, I'm just a bit heated that those two schools sold out the Big East and left, after initially saying that they would not leave. I'm sure Tech's a wonderful school otherwise.

Louis

Originally posted by Louis85@Sep 28 2004, 09:08 AM
    Sorry Foxy, I'm just a bit heated that those two schools sold out the Big East and left, after initially saying that they would not leave. I'm sure Tech's a wonderful school otherwise.

Louis
    Honestly now that I have lived in North Carolina for 4yrs they are so ACC crazy down here that it's really enough to make you sick, I wasn't happy with the move myself just because I didn't think that VA Tech needed the ACC to validate itself, but I'm hoping that they put up a good showing and shut some of these people up (disregard the 16-17 L against NC State)
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

Yeah wellllll...............Ga tech is playing Miami thia weekend. Miami's first acc test or acc game of the year. Other than florida state.

Have they ever played miami before?? I wonder.

:dabutt:

Not that I can remember but after yesterday I am sure they wish they had that long to recover until they have to play Miami again.

+ Reply to Thread