+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You cats won't believe what happened to me

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

My mom and I waer on our way to Wally-World (Wal Mart to the civilized) around !!:30 to get some groceries for my sister who was arriving the next day. She was driving and talking to a co-worker on her cell phone and I had the window down because she couln't hear over the a/c. As we rode down the street, we heard someone moaning "Please help me". We wasn't sure what it was. My firest conclusion was that someone was outside having conversation. we decided to turn around to check our suspicions, but one thing was for certain, we weren't going to stop and you know why. So we turned and drove by and wer heard the voice again. "Please, somebody help!" We knew then somethingwas wrong. so we pulled up the street to a condemed service station and Mom cacced the police. She told them that we wernent going back but if someone would meet us we would lead them there.

Five minutes later, 2 squad cars arrived and we explained to them everything we knew and agreed to lead them to where we heard the moans. We arrived at the spot and it was dark the only light was the house next door. The offeceer goet our of his car to talk to moma as another squad car arrived. and from his head lights I saw someone lying on the ground. I told the officer ther was someone lying there and thye quickly ran to assist while mama and I waited in the car. Of course she had to be nosy, and me being her son was more of the same so we got out and to se washt was happenning. It was an eldery woman and she was unable to tell them what happened. It seems as thoug she had been attacked and raped. She was struggling to get to her feet when the officers told her not to move. While another officer was requesting for an ambulance, the first one approached us to get a statement.
    I read in today's paper that she hac ben treated at a local medical center and are currently looking for the suspect and have yet to establish the exact location of the assault.
    So that's my story, I can still hear her moans and screams. Which is probably why I inadvertedly posted this here and not on On-topic wher it more than likely should go. They say talking about makes me feel better. Maybe I do. But I will continue to pray for her and hope she can get through this.
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

That's pretty traumatic man, I can imagine how you feel. But if it were't for you and you're mom who knows what would have happened to that lady, so you two def get a cudos from me.
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

sorry to hear that for the lady, and u goin through that.. one of things in life that are tough..

Glad it wasnt any situation where you got hurt though...
    -TheXodus-

There are some sick puppies in this world. Any kind of predator that picks on the elderly or kids needs to be put to death. That story reminds me of that fool who attacked Rosa Parks in Detroit. Good deed Stan, you and your mom handled that bad situation well.
    I love the summer months!

Well done Stan, well done!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Yes, Well done indeed! There are not very many people left out there who are willing to help others like that any more. It's good to know that there are a few left still! Bravo!!
    Tell Me What You Want Me To Be,
    I Can't Stand Myself Anymore....
    Tell Me What You Want Me To See,
    I Can't Find My Way Off The Floor...

Well done to you and your mom. I will definitely keep you and the elderly woman in my prayers.
    Don't let them change you inside, cause anyone who matters will try to understand who you are.

When you always stay in self-incarceration...I think it's such a shame.

I made a pilgrimage to save this human race, never comprehending the race was long gone by.

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

Thankx, sis and Broths. I I haven't heard any follow up on the case,
    but I keep you posted.
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

that's fucked up man. glad yall were there to take action. i wonder how many people walked by there and didn't pay her no mind.....[COLOR=green]
    Keep your headphones on.

Intelligent Posts :11

wow......thats all i can say

+ Reply to Thread