+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Ocean

Anyone interested in this game?? I know the new one is supposed to come out on Sep. 1st in the US. I am going to give it a shot myself. :dabutt:
    I have found peace so let it continue......

I'm not sure if I will or not, but we'll have to wait and see. There are several games due out soon, but if it's anything like the previous ones, it's going to be long as hell, which is good cept Suikoden 4 comes out in early Nov.
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

Yeah I reserved it........it looks like it will be similar in story line to Xenosaga as far as the theme with angels and stuff. At least it is not like the tactics battle system of the second story.......I already read a review on it and it is going to be LOOOOOOOOOOOONG Game!! Two discs
    I have found peace so let it continue......

I don't think I ever played the first one, but I did have the second, I think it was...the one the anime was made after. I really liked it, but it was forevor long and quite complex..a really good game by make standards. I will have to look into this one. The previous rpgs I've played lately have kind of missed the mark for me. Either really good and super short, or crappy but long. I miss the really long really good games like Zelda, Chrono Trigger..etc, ya know the one you can play for months trying to figure stuff out and get certain items and areas...made beating the game so much more fulfilling. I remember having that grand feeling of accomplishment when beating games like that....*sigh* where has it all gone?
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

+ Reply to Thread