+ Reply to Thread

Thread: getting your website visible

try as I might I cant get my new website recognised in the search engines.. my old site was opened up about 7 years ago and it was easier to get a ranking based on keyword tags and stuff but now.... i know for google etc i have to get other sites to link to mine but what else can i do ??? :cry:
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

im having problems where..my site comes up if u search for jazzy jeff..if u search for fresh prince..but not under "will smith" im not sure what 2 do either..

as far as google..yeah u just gotta get as many sites 2 link 2 yours
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

exchange some links to boost your ranks

only problem is ... i've got the only site for this particular musician !!! so i cant exchange with anyone :roll:

i can get it linked on some sites about the band he used to be in tho , so i'll have to work on that .. cheers guys
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

you don't have to exchange links with the same kinda site the goal is to get your link on another site so the search engines will crawl over you and rank you better because people link to you.

+ Reply to Thread