+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this level of innaccuracy even allowed?

innaccurate

i read this site regularly... but i read elsewhere that the song by frankee has no reallife connection to Eamon(i hate both songs by the way) ,that the ex who the song was really written about likes eamons song, and that frankee simply paid to use his background music with her new lyrics to cash in on the popularity of the first song ... ?? correct me if im wrong this just gets 2 me
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Money Corrupts...

I feel you! I got upset when they made the "answer" to Naggin by the Ying Yang Twins!!

Shit, let us have our dis a bi*** song without the comebacks... They already talk enough shit about us!!!!
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Little round pieces of plastic...
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

I love that Naggin answer... How about Roxanne Roxanne and then the real Roxanne, remeber that battle UTFO had no idea who the hell that girl was who answered them.... AWWWWWW the 80's
    "he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God."

Jesus Christ...Luke 12:9

my beef aint the money making or really the answer song (even tho the answer song has the most offkey and worst written lyrics ive ever heard) it the fact that a popular, legitimate music site would carry a blatantly wrong article
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Originally posted by ETHERSPIN@May 19 2004, 06:52 AM
    my beef aint the money making or really the answer song (even tho the answer song has the most offkey and worst written lyrics ive ever heard) it the fact that a popular, legitimate music site would carry a blatantly wrong article
    That is because they are going by the "legitimate" information given them by the "legitimate" record companies involved. I don't know whether both songs are owned by the same people or not, but everybody involved realizes that the most money can be made on either record by perpetuating the myth. The original song is most likely bullshit...which is why the true ex girlfriend thinks it's great...and the answer makes heaps more money by prolonging the life of the original as well as feeding off of that life for itself, while kicking back a hefty sum for the owners of the original. The absolute best way for ALL involved parties to capitalize off of this is by perpetuating that myth for as long and as loudly as possible.

A site like that is not going to go into investigative journalism to disprove the official bios and info fed to them by the involved record companies...that would be biting the hand that feeds them.

NEVER believe the bios...they're always little more than marketing propaganda, and usually out and out bullshit!

Little round pieces of plastic... :wavey:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

good points Coz, you are right as well, found some articles, Eamon admitted that he perpetuated this myth for a while as well to get popularity for both songs even tho the 2 singers have no connection...
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread